Thread: Ni PoLR?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ni PoLR?

I don't really feel this merits a space in the "What's My Type?" forum, so it's going here.

Recently, while on a trip, my parents found that their airplane tickets had not gone through like they were supposed to; I think they had to purchase the tickets again, and they were looking at possibly having to drive back rather than fly. When my sister heard of it, she declared that she would make sure to prepare in advance so that sort of thing wouldn't happen to her, since she hates improvising like that. I have her down as /, Rational, and Sensor, so I'm only considering or PoLR for her, but this sort of view strikes me as the latter. Thoughts?
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure if it sounds necessarily like anything- I assume most people prefer to fly than needing to drive, and it probably doesn't take much effort to check up on things a few times to make sure things are moving along.
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne polr people stress a lot, probably the most when plans suddenly brake.

Ni polr are more about being incapable of evaluating time and there for hurrying too much and other times misjudging time left and being late anyway. Good or not with improvisation they do not dislike having to do it as much as Ne polr's.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Esaman View Post
    Ne polr people stress a lot, probably the most when plans suddenly brake.

Ni polr are more about being incapable of evaluating time and there for hurrying too much and other times misjudging time left and being late anyway. Good or not with improvisation they do not dislike having to do it as much as Ne polr's.
    Drastic oversimplification
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI 4-6-9 apparently
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I could see it go either way, actually. Unwillingness to improvise/overpreparation/rigid overplanning is generally associated more with Ne-PoLR/Ni-HA, but it's hard to say just based on that isolated incident. My ESE mum sometimes says things like "you should've been prepared for that" when whatever went wrong was something very unlikely and unforeseeable and imo not worth preparing for, which is related to Ni-PoLR. She always locks the car doors in case of a carjacking, in an area which I'll bet is 30 km away from anywhere a carjacking has ever happened, in the entire history of motorized transport. Ni-PoLR = not good at seeing the overall picture is a pretty good stereotype.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Nobody here...besides me, seems to know what SLE is except for maybe Maritsa.