Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type my friends

Because I can't type people

*poof*
    Last edited by munenori2; 07-24-2012 at 07:21 PM.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Creepy-Snaps

my friends

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Because I can't type people
    people

Creepy-Snaps

Ok joking aside, the girl could be ESFp, the guy ENTj. I'm curious what others think.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The young man is an ST type ISTp is closest second choice is ESTj but that's it. There's no N for either one. The young woman is an SF for sure...either ESFp is closest for her.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

aw, they are attractive.

i can't type either. guy ni-ej, girl extroverted ethical? yerp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Does typing require a good amount of control over Ti and Ne? I think so.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By way of description, he is a sincere, confident guy that's terrible with money. Charming, loud and expressive. I won't say he's ambitious since he hasn't really done anything to make it happen, but he used to talk about making it in the music industry and he'd draw record label logos in a notebook. He's not really a book smart guy, much more people smart: easily makes wide circles of friends. He's also rather impulsive and has an excellent memory for what people say, like he can pretty much quote most of the comedies he's seen. Not great at impressions but has a knack for imitating tones of voice and stuff. He's pretty good at basketball, but he's one of those guys that doesn't have a deep understanding of the game. He doesn't try to learn everything or try new things, it's more like he just finds one way to play that he thinks works and just does it over and over. In his case it means taking threes every time he got the ball. Every. Time. He isn't afraid to take risks or long odds, but sometimes I wonder if it might be because he doesn't understand the consequences or chance of success. One of the best guys I know, loyal and funny. Now if only he didn't talk through movies or during Breaking Bad lol.

She is similar in some ways that made me think the two of them might be identicals or similar types. She's also rather outgoing but has a more even level of expression. Well, it like it's easier to read her emotions by her face and body language than vocally (he's sort of the opposite). In many ways she's the responsible one of the two. I won't say she necessarily likes drama, but she'll talk about how she has problems with certain people who have come to dislike her and how if she meets them in the street then (punches her fist into her palm). She seems somewhat sensitive about going to parties and people there giving her 'dirty' looks or talking about her. Used to wrestle and do ballet in high school. It's sort of strange since she's genuinely a nice and friendly person, but she does try to remind people that she's tough. I wouldn't say that's entirely untrue either. There's something about her, a scrappy-ness or substance to her, that I do buy that she isn't afraid of a fight. She's kind of the no-mercy person I think, like if you do push it to that point, she would probably try to physically utterly destroy you. She seems rather intelligent and I've had some surprisingly deep conversations with her, mostly about life and stuff rather than anything conceptual.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Girl: ESFp (?)
    Guy: ESTj (?)

Guy looks creepily similar to two ESTjs I know. Girl I don't know, ESFx.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Something is off here.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are these Kansas City, Kansas creatures? Very KCK looking people. KCMO people look artsy...

You know, these two actually look like they are from Lawrence, Kansas.

I am in Westport, where everybody is a hipster (Alpha/Beta iNtuitives...and SFs.)

Anyway, they are not Ti/Fe users. These are totally Gamma/Delta.
    Last edited by Saberstorm; 07-23-2012 at 05:30 PM.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What do you mean by "terrible with money"?

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    What do you mean by "terrible with money"?
    Well, he has a hard time paying bills on time so he has bad credit, works part time hours (though his hourly wage is decent), spends pretty much everything he makes.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by felafel View Post
    she is gorgeous . they both seem gamma/delta imo. she is some Fi type.
    edit: it occurred to me she could also be esfj ...so, dunno lol
    I've pretty much pondered the same types for both of them and jumped back from ESFp to ESTp to ESFj. If I were to guess delta I probably would have gone to IEE before LSE. It's an odd contrast how they look in pictures since he looks quieter than her, but in reality he never stops talking.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    Are these Kansas City, Kansas creatures? Very KCK looking people. KCMO people look artsy...

You know, these two actually look like they are from Lawrence, Kansas.

I am in Westport, where everybody is a hipster (Alpha/Beta iNtuitives...and SFs.)

Anyway, they are not Ti/Fe users. These are totally Gamma/Delta.
    Yes
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The guy reminds me a lot of ENTj I know.
    The girl could be ESFp but I'm not sure. She might be ESTj as well... but looks more F to me.

TIM
    Ti-ILE, 6w5- sp.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Girl - ESFJ
    Boy - ENTJ

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by felafel View Post
    well, what are some of their interests/hobbies etc...?
    Him: drawing, music especially hip hop/rap, tv shows mostly comedy but also loved ancient aliens and kinda genuinely believes in it lol, playing basketball, watching football, fantasy football, , drinking, watching movies, talking during movies

Her: takes pride in cooking, cleaning, like an odd amount of enthusiasm for domestic chores, tv shows especially comedy but also shows like the borgias and sons of anarchy, dancing, swimming, drinking, high culture like ballet and opera, europe, mma
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    The young man is an ST type ISTp is closest second choice is ESTj but that's it. There's no N for either one. The young woman is an SF for sure...either ESFp is closest for her.
    So basically the same answer you give to every set of pix.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    So basically the same answer you give to every set of pix.
    Let's go over the breakdown again...

P - 80%
    J - 20%

S - 75%
    N - 25%

E/I - 50/50

T/F T majority men; F majority women.

Those are my typing stats.
    -

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well thanks everybody for the feedback. It does make me wonder though if I'm mistyped or something lol. I've been friends with him for almost ten years now and aside from money issues, the year I lived with him was probably one of the most entertaining living situations I've ever had.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

By way of description, he is a sincere, confident guy that's terrible with money. Charming, loud and expressive. I won't say he's ambitious since he hasn't really done anything to make it happen, but he used to talk about making it in the music industry and he'd draw record label logos in a notebook. He's not really a book smart guy, much more people smart: easily makes wide circles of friends. He's also rather impulsive and has an excellent memory for what people say, like he can pretty much quote most of the comedies he's seen. Not great at impressions but has a knack for imitating tones of voice and stuff. He's pretty good at basketball, but he's one of those guys that doesn't have a deep understanding of the game. He doesn't try to learn everything or try new things, it's more like he just finds one way to play that he thinks works and just does it over and over. In his case it means taking threes every time he got the ball. Every. Time. He isn't afraid to take risks or long odds, but sometimes I wonder if it might be because he doesn't understand the consequences or chance of success. One of the best guys I know, loyal and funny. Now if only he didn't talk through movies or during Breaking Bad lol.

She is similar in some ways that made me think the two of them might be identicals or similar types. She's also rather outgoing but has a more even level of expression. Well, it like it's easier to read her emotions by her face and body language than vocally (he's sort of the opposite). In many ways she's the responsible one of the two. I won't say she necessarily likes drama, but she'll talk about how she has problems with certain people who have come to dislike her and how if she meets them in the street then (punches her fist into her palm). She seems somewhat sensitive about going to parties and people there giving her 'dirty' looks or talking about her. Used to wrestle and do ballet in high school. It's sort of strange since she's genuinely a nice and friendly person, but she does try to remind people that she's tough. I wouldn't say that's entirely untrue either. There's something about her, a scrappy-ness or substance to her, that I do buy that she isn't afraid of a fight. She's kind of the no-mercy person I think, like if you do push it to that point, she would probably try to physically utterly destroy you. She seems rather intelligent and I've had some surprisingly deep conversations with her, mostly about life and stuff rather than anything conceptual.
    Mune, why are you and Minde and other SEI so good at expressing what you see about people in the external interaction or exchange, through observation? You gather all of this perceptive and detailed observations and yet you can't find those things that hint to a person's socio type?
    -

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, if only I knew the answer to that, I could save the world.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa, if only I knew the answer to that, I could save the world.
    Reread this again my darling...

She's also rather outgoing but has a more even level of expression. I won't say she necessarily likes drama, but she'll talk about how she has problems with certain people who have come to dislike her and how if she meets them in the street then (punches her fist into her palm).
    question.

1. Do you think that someone who is secure about their relations would say something like this about how others perceive them?
    2. Punching the fist to her palm is a sign of what?
    -

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    Reread this again my darling...

question.

1. Do you think that someone who is secure about their relations would say something like this about how others perceive them?
    2. Punching the fist to her palm is a sign of what?
    1. I'm not sure? I think she's kind of a charmer, like she actively tries to win people over. Her accounts of why they don't like her probably aren't completely balanced, but she seems reasonable and friendly so I don't think she's exaggerating. She's kind of hard to dislike. Who knows if that's a compensation for something or not, but she's spoken about how she gets what she feels is unfair advantages. Without saying it in so many words, it sounded like she was a little nervous about how she might not be qualified for or really deserve it (work related stuff), but like I said she didn't say it explicitly it's just the vibe I picked up about it. I mention that because it's one of the reasons she's said certain people stopped liking her (jealousy).

2. Well, it's kind of just keeping with the way she wants to portray herself as someone that will fight for herself I guess. There's an extent to where I think she's focused on the image she wants people to see, as if she's trying to, not exactly fake, but accentuate what she wants to be seen as.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

1. I'm not sure? I think she's kind of a charmer, like she actively tries to win people over. Her accounts of why they don't like her probably aren't completely balanced, but she seems reasonable and friendly so I don't think she's exaggerating. She's kind of hard to dislike. Who knows if that's a compensation for something or not, but she's spoken about how she gets what she feels is unfair advantages. Without saying it in so many words, it sounded like she was a little nervous about how she might not be qualified for or really deserve it (work related stuff), but like I said she didn't say it explicitly it's just the vibe I picked up about it. I mention that because it's one of the reasons she's said certain people stopped liking her (jealousy).

2. Well, it's kind of just keeping with the way she wants to portray herself as someone that will fight for herself I guess. There's an extent to where I think she's focused on the image she wants people to see, as if she's trying to, not exactly fake, but accentuate what she wants to be seen as.
    One who tries to actively "win" someone over is doing which function?
    -

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're trying to baby step through this lol. I would probably correlate it to ExFx types I guess.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You're trying to baby step through this lol. I would probably correlate it to ExFx types I guess.
    Ok, it's Se. Can you make the connection now?
    -