Thread: Alpha duality descriptions by Gulenko INTj-ESFj ISFp-ENTp

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Alpha duality descriptions by Gulenko INTj-ESFj ISFp-ENTp

A translation of Victor Gulenko's short duality descriptions.

SEI-ILE duality
    ESE-LII dualty

++added: see also Duality observations
    Last edited by silke; 07-09-2017 at 07:55 AM.

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"With SEI's efforts things will not disappear." -lol

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FoxOnStilts View Post
    "With SEI's efforts things will not disappear." -lol
    I can kind of see that SEIs tend to make it so that things are there when you need them, like keeping the fridge full but I trust them to be absent-minded like me.

I've noticed that I'm better at finding Aivo's stuff in her house than she is. It's like she and maybe other SEIs are so immersed that when they actually misplace something, they have difficulties stepping out of the box in which they are thinking.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    I can kind of see that SEIs tend to make it so that things are there when you need them, like keeping the fridge full but I trust them to be absent-minded like me.

I've noticed that I'm better at finding Aivo's stuff in her house than she is. It's like she and maybe other SEIs are so immersed that when they actually misplace something, they have difficulties stepping out of the box in which they are thinking.
    I was lol-ing at the accuracy, actually. My SEI does both, and always rattles off a list of things I need to have with me before I leave the house "Phone? Wallet? Keys? Shoes [happens more often than you would believe]?"

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FoxOnStilts View Post
    I was lol-ing at the accuracy, actually. My SEI does both, and always rattles off a list of things I need to have with me before I leave the house "Phone? Wallet? Keys? Shoes [happens more often than you would believe]?"
    You're a silly creature.
    My SEIs can also be very attentive in what comes to this but they also often smoke pot so they get forgetful, like me.

FTR, nothing we have said here doesn't really contradict and actually both of our views fit the picture imo.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is interesting
    When a person is enlivened, his emotional delivery stops. This 'anarchist' tendency of emotions of SEI is exactly what is needed to maintain high vitality in ILE.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI is configured to receive information of the kind that is most original and far-reaching in content and at the same time, fuzzy, vague, allowing many different interpretations in its form. SEI perceives an interlocutor who offers information in this way as the most intelligent, insightful, and therefore most interesting.
    are SEI's really so easily taken in

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Bump*
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.