Thread: Real Ni-ENTj actors playing ENTj roles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Real Ni-ENTj actors playing ENTj roles

Hello,

I am looking for ni-entj actors playing entj roles in movies. Could anyone list some please?

Thanks!

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're going to be hard pressed to find concretely arch-typical examples of this for a few reasons. One LIEs are comparatively uncommon in my understanding. Two LIEs don't really exemplify a lot of stuff that writers or whatnot would typically be inclined to romanticize in fiction. That being said Sanctuary is a TV show and Helen Magnus is pretty solidly LIE, though the actor playing her is perhaps not. Sci-Fi in general would perhaps be your best starting place, It's a genre that more commonly cares about the existence of Te.
    Easy Day

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you may begin searching with ENTJs from my list

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

try ronald ragan ...and his roles.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    try ronald ragan ...and his roles.
    Interesting suggestion. Ronald Reagan actually works pretty well as LIE.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Orson Wells LIE?
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know about movies, but a really great characterization of what the internal world of an ENTj might feel like is Jack London's "Martin Eden" (which was, coincidentally, an autobiographical book)

I also think Brad Pitt plays his own personality in most "action" movies, thus he might also be a good start
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Denzel in flight?

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@suedehead I actually saw that movie so I can comment - Yay!

He was very believable in that role.

He seems powerful - more like a sensor than an intuitive. His power (sorry to keep using that word, there's probably a better one) did not seem like HA, it seemed to very naturally flow from him. I think when it comes to hidden agendas, there is usually something a little wrong, or off balance. That's not to say Se HA is ineffective, because LIEs and EIEs can physically accomplish a lot. It has taken me a while but I am just starting to notice the way Se looks in SLEs compared to LSEs compared to SEIs, etc.

I think he seems like an SLE in that role - very commanding, for one. And Si ignoring for sure,(the way he abused his body.) He also reminds me of my SLE friend who does things because she can, and leaves me following behind doing damage control.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k