Thread: DJ Arendee's Type me Bonanza Blowout

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default DJ Arendee's Type me Bonanza Blowout

Last edited by Azure Flame; 07-19-2012 at 06:53 PM.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not enneagram 8
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Azure Flame; 07-19-2012 at 06:55 PM.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to redecorate this thread.

„Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmm, that's what I call a proper wall of text, there DJ. It even exceeds those random complaint letter generator ones I didn't have the patience to write but post. Anyhow, tentatively you sound like E3/E7 and some kind of NT to me.

All in all, you know yourself best and that's all that matters.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i dunno. ExTx. probably Ni/Se. so SLE or LIE.

it looks like you do this thing where you throw out some hypothesis like you actually believe it in order to test it and then you either have to back pedal or bullshit to back it up. i've seen this associated with Fe/Ti types before but i don't know. it makes you seem unreliable with what you know, though, which goes against my conception of Te.

whats the deal with the ISTP thing?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hah, gamma quadra.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i dunno. ExTx. probably Ni/Se. so SLE or LIE.

it looks like you do this thing where you throw out some hypothesis like you actually believe it in order to test it and then you either have to back pedal or bullshit to back it up. i've seen this associated with Fe/Ti types before but i don't know. it makes you seem unreliable with what you know, though, which goes against my conception of Te.

whats the deal with the ISTP thing?
    ISTP forum is a forum I made when I thought I was an ISTP. Do it.

Otherwise, yes I don't believe anything I say. I come up with an idea, I'll throw it out and see what other people think, then I'll test their logic to see if what they have to say is worth listening to. If it is, I'll adopt the theory as my own. I'll do this multiple times with different people before actually being completely solid on a theory. I really only do this with socionics or plans that I want someone else to spot check before I put them into practice.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, only in gamma quadra.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    ISTP forum is a forum I made when I thought I was an ISTP. Do it.

Otherwise, yes I don't believe anything I say. I come up with an idea, I'll throw it out and see what other people think, then I'll test their logic to see if what they have to say is worth listening to. If it is, I'll adopt the theory as my own. I'll do this multiple times with different people before actually being completely solid on a theory. I really only do this with socionics or plans that I want someone else to spot check before I put them into practice.
    so you don't think you're an istp anymore? what do you type in mbti? why do you still run and link to the forum?

do what?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the few times we've interacted in the chat box (i don't even know if it's more than once, lol) i felt a sense of pressure from you that i associate with Se.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    not enneagram 8
    Yeah thats what I think @DJ Arendee, you sound more like a core type e3 than an e8. If I had to guess from the little I've observed I'd say you were a -valuing rational type: LIE, ESI, LSI or EIE.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Got any particular reasons there, bucko?
    bucko? really?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Re: your sociotype, I like LIE the best[...]Enneagram-wise… gonna hedge my bets that you're either 6
    Excuse me? You're going to have to re-write that Enneagram-socionics correlations again to fit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Diam0nd View Post
    Yeah thats what I think @DJ Arendee, you sound more like a core type e3 than an e8.
    Exactly. E3/E7.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regarding enneatype: I think 6 works based on what I remember of you, as well as recent posts I've read on PerC. 7 would be my next guess.

Creepy-pokeball

Get out of E8 or you get the hose again

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Azure Flame; 07-19-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, it is settled, decided and confimed, then. Roll with betoid-gammanoids.
    Last edited by Absurd; 07-03-2012 at 11:02 AM.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont see any problems with LIE, based off seeing you on cam none of the other proposed types are making any more sense then that.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    LIE - Ni
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea if this will help, but i am an E8 LIE-Ni and although we both have eclectic interests, I have very,very different way of expressing myself,
    Our values are quite different too. And probably the last type I will associate with is ISTp

btw. You sound quite "betish" IMO.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not an E8....

seem way more.. 6 or 7 IMO.

Type..Idk ^ I kinda get a beta vibe from you too.. but you do kinda have the same vibe as wooflwoofl...

maybe LIE...but a stranger one than I'm used to.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not a 6 because I'm not anxious...
    Common misconception. You don't necessarily have to be an an anxious person to be a type 6. For what it's worth though, take a look back at your most recent topic on PerC regarding your family, and let me ask you a couple of questions about that: why do you constantly seek them out for input on what they think about your pursuits? Why does it bother you to the point that you have to seek advice from the forum when they disapprove and/or criticize you? You said it yourself, you seek validation. How do you think you would feel if you had nobody to turn to for this validation?

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enneatype was brought up because it was the first thing you mentioned about yourself in that huge wall of text. But yeah, no real opinion on sociotype yet.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ftr, the reason why I feel you're not an E-8 has merely to do with "vibe", it's not easy to analytically express. You're not "heavy" enough in your writing, and not as (sometimes blindly) secure as some E-8 come across. Compare your writing style to Absurd's, for example

Anyway, an alternative plausible typing could be ENFp - just throwing it out there.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

called it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsal on perN
    I'm not sure if you're 8w9. Two enneatypes I might throw for yourself to consider are 1 and 6.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Interesting. Not heavy in my words. Actually I know what you're talking about. That only happens when I'm attacking someone over the internet, and I don't feel like proving it. It also requires me to feel a lot of emotion, which right now I'm sorta... bleh. When I get emotional, which happens about once every 3 months, people accuse me of being a feeler.
    Thanks for making me smile.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. Not heavy in my words. Actually I know what you're talking about. That only happens when I'm attacking someone over the internet, and I don't feel like proving it. It also requires me to feel a lot of emotion, which right now I'm sorta... bleh. When I get emotional, which happens about once every 3 months, people accuse me of being a feeler.

Are you sure that simply isn't a wing difference? 8w9 the bear vs 8w7 the maverick? I used to type myself as 8w9 because I Identify with almost all enneagrams but arguments and conflict give me a nice adrenaline rush so I'm not conflict averse like a 9 is, 8w7's are all sociopaths or some shit (probably another misconception), but because I identify with the 7 so much that might add a spark of energy that an 8w9 otherwise wouldn't have.

Personally I don't think vibes say anything about my inner fears. My fear of narcissists, and my fear of vulnerability.

@Ashton... I don't feel like a trainwreck inside. I just feel like I'm minding my own business and everyone is constantly shooting arrows at me for shit I still don't understand, (I'm starting to think its jealousy). I mean, right now I feel daily anxiety because I'm unemployed, living off of my life savings, and starting my own business, but that's because I'm worried it won't take off like its supposed to, regardless of my effort. Once I make that first paycheck, the anxiety is going to vanish, probably forever, because I know its possible and solely dependant upon my effort. Also where the hell does it say low libido has anything to do with anything?

Quite frankly, I identify with a lot of things from all enneagrams. I demand unbiased truth in all situations, fairness and justice (1), I CAN BE very giving, especially in paying the people who work for me (2) I become a freight train with my goals (3), I am deeply creative in my inner world and wrote a sci fi fantasy book and have occassional sparks of incredible emotion (4), when I come across problems I isolate myself from society and become a recluse (5), I'm currently feeling a little anxious because I'm worried my business won't start like its supposed and I'm only living off of life savings (6), I'm a rennaisance man of many talents and am enthusiastic about life (7), I fear manipulation like the devil, and set up situations of invulnerability so no one can hurt me and am drawn to conflict (8) and I'm a huge aesthete (9).

I know 9's are known to not know anything about themselves and actually have traits of ALL enneagrams, but I'm drawn to conflict. I will INSERT myself into a conflict, and when I come out its a big adrenaline rush. For this reason I choose 8w9 over 9w8.

To me its difficult to fit into one enneagram unless I start using tritypes, which I know you guys hate.
    Would you at least consider E7...
    I saw one of ur youtube videos (LOL i have no idea what I clicked on.. some link somewhere)
    and.... FDG has a good point maybe ur IEE? maybe LIE...but E7 sounds more like imo...

E8's have sexy personalities. so.... from the mind of your average "with the mindless typewatch zombie" (which I have no idea what the even means..)
    :.....git over it.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Azure Flame; 07-19-2012 at 06:57 PM.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't know the reason I thought about this, but you remind me of member Athww at times, that is, you come up with E7 is this and this and you can't be E7 or SEI is this and this and you can't be SEI, for example. It sounds like you're answering your own questions and at the same time request for input.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I find the concept of being a Te Se dominant rather flattering.
    Concepts are not flattering. They're formed from experience, so I seriously do not know what is flattering about a concept.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have a hard time grasping anything theoretical that applies to myself.
    -Favorite subjects: math and science, I used to hate history but its growing on me. I hate black and white videos and brown pictures.
    I see. Very, very, very interesting what you wrote there.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh yeah those are easy. Likes and dislikes are easy. I like cheese, I like ice cream, I hate peas.

That falls under "i can tell you what I do, and have done, and plan to do."

However the things i cannot tell you are internal things, "I react this way when someone does this to me because it makes me feel X." or "I view the world through a lense that I shape according to X." I can't tell you things like that because I don't know what's going on inside.
    Are you shitting me? Anyway, was a great read.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast