Thread: VI me, please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI me, please?

http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii586/morgause69/

http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/...orgause69/666/

I don't want to write what type I am leaning towards for myself, just because I'm never so sure. I want to know if there's any type traits that stand out from VIing first.

Just a few things: I have always had trouble smiling really big. I find it easier to react through my eyes and eyebrows, which I think weirds some people out. When I do smile, the left side of my mouth goes up more, most of my smiles are naturally half smiles/smirks. I also talk more out of that side. And I do smile constantly, as I am usually very easily amused. I also kind of smile downwards a lot. I've read that smiling mostly on the left side is a trait of extroverts, is that true? I have included in the photobucket link my preschool picture in which I remember not knowing how to force myself to smile when they cued me to.

Body type wise, I am short and prone to being more stocky and athletically built. I also have a more prominent jawline and bone structure for being a girl. I took some bullshit type identifier test where you either submit a picture or just described your looks and got something like ISTJ as a response. I totally possibly measured wrong/it's a bullshit test.
    I feel like I'm pretty sturdy and have good posture when I stand, but I never know what to do with my hands. A lot of my mannerisms I adopted from watching other people and I am always conscience of if I'm standing up straight, how I'm carrying myself, and if I look feminine enough. I think I look awkward unless I'm in the action of doing something I know how to do!

Anyways, thanks for your time!

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

some type?

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    some type?
    Are you kidding me?

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Are you kidding me?
    no?

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe/Ti fo sho, EXXx > IXXx

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In a glance you remind me of Creepy-chan so Fe-ENFj.

no?
    Oh okay.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh okay.
    what's your problem?

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what's your problem?
    not interested.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Those are terrible pictures to VI on.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    Those are terrible pictures to VI on.
    Why? Are they too posed?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by morgause View Post
    Why? Are they too posed?
    yes; we're not typing your temperament, though if we were, you'd clearly be an extravert.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    yes; we're not typing your temperament, though if we were, you'd clearly be an extravert.
    Thanks! I am totally probably an extravert, a very lazy one. Are these pictures any better?

http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/...orgause69/666/

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe or Ne dom.

Don't take Maritsa too seriously. Her VI methods are.. interesting.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some crazy intuitive extravert.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Some crazy intuitive extravert.
    I support this notion. I am always leaning towards ILE as my type. And SEI's are the most beautiful creatures on this planet...

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI's are the most beautiful creatures on this planet...
    SLIs coming in a close second, then? Have you seen how I look? I'm totally gorgeous. Inside out.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't mind her staying in the forum so far. She seems refreshing and since she's female ILE, it's less likely to get awkward.

As if we couldn't handle a lot of awkwardness in the t16t.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going with SLE, with ILE as a second possibility.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I support this notion. I am always leaning towards ILE as my type.
    that's cool... i think i suck at identifying NT females tbh.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd consider Se-ESTp before ENTp tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd consider Se-ESTp before ENTp tbh.
    Why is that? I'm very curious!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    SLIs coming in a close second, then? Have you seen how I look? I'm totally gorgeous. Inside out.
    Hahaha, I have not been fortunate enough to check you out yet. Pics in your profile?

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is that? I'm very curious!
    It's kind of difficult to articulate, but I'll try. Your eyes along with your whole demeanor has more directness than I associate with Ne-doms. You don't seem as scattered. In my mind ENTps are dorkier, and less generally confident about being "out there" so they come off as kind of goofy/nerdy when they try to look cool, whereas you seem pretty comfortable being badass and doing your thing. You look/seem more "intense" compared to any ENTp I know, for lack of a better word.

You also remind me of my sister whom I type Fe-ENFj. This has no relevance to anything because you don't know her (of course), but it's just so you know my impressions are 100% subjective and I don't claim otherwise.

What makes you think ENTp > ESTp?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha, I have not been fortunate enough to check you out yet. Pics in your profile?
    Yup, that's me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What makes you think ENTp > ESTp?

That's really a good question and my reasoning is probably superficial. That's funny I come off as direct and intense in photos to you, I don't think everybody would agree with that in real life, at least not the direct part. I'm certainly not a go-getter, or a leader by any means(unless reluctantly counts). People do seem to naturally flock to me in group situations, but I think it's because we're all a little bit attracted to people who don't take anything seriously, and they see that in me. I once had a friend tell me I'm their least favorite person to fight with because I laugh at them for being mad and don't put any emotion into the fight. I only put emotion into conflicts that I start with other people, which is very infrequent and usually romantically related. Is that characteristic of either type?

I think I associate my weirdness to ILE, which is probably, like I said, superficial. Most people that meet me think I'm a stoner. I like talking about ghosts, aliens, mythical creatures, hypothetical scenarios, imaginary lives for people I know, and conspiracy theories in public and watching how the people around me react. I live for weird conversations with friends who "get me" where we tie together multiple ideas or jokes we had throughout the day with some grand situation or light-bulb idea that occurs at the end of the night. Those leave the greatest feeling because it feels like our entire ridiculous conversation produced a definable end result, even if it's not quite tangible. Does that make sense? I also am fond of buzz words and sayings and friend-jargoning. I'm very mischievous and would do anything for a laugh. My best friends are my best friends because they amuse me and we have clever conversation and produce great ideas that we can access and work on at a later time.

I am a fan of productivity in friendships. For instance, my best friends are usually writing partners, bandmates, or other artist types or deep thinkers that either inspire me/teach me/or create with me. I hate just "hanging out" and watching a movie or something that I'm not fully engaged it. Is that SLE-ish?

ENFj totally sounds plausible. I do relate to the spiritual and philosophical aspects of the type and also the emotional volatility. However, I don't think I'm well polished enough. They always seem so well put together, I am always a mess and I like it that way. I'd rather crash parties than throw parties. I also really hate responsibility and the pressure it implies. Most people do feel comfortable around me, though and I always go out of my way to acknowledge every person and make strangers feel welcome and appreciated. I think people think I'm nicer than I actually am, or I don't realize I'm nicer than I think I am.

Does any of that sound like any of those types?

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does any of that sound like any of those types?
    I'm pretty sure you are ILE. You also seem like someone I'd have fun with.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's really a good question and my reasoning is probably superficial. That's funny I come off as direct and intense in photos to you, I don't think everybody would agree with that in real life, at least not the direct part. I'm certainly not a go-getter, or a leader by any means(unless reluctantly counts). People do seem to naturally flock to me in group situations, but I think it's because we're all a little bit attracted to people who don't take anything seriously, and they see that in me. I once had a friend tell me I'm their least favorite person to fight with because I laugh at them for being mad and don't put any emotion into the fight. I only put emotion into conflicts that I start with other people, which is very infrequent and usually romantically related. Is that characteristic of either type?
    Not particularly, I've seen the laughing at people who get mad often from Betas but maybe just an Fe/Ti thing.

I think I associate my weirdness to ILE, which is probably, like I said, superficial. Most people that meet me think I'm a stoner. I like talking about ghosts, aliens, mythical creatures, hypothetical scenarios, imaginary lives for people I know, and conspiracy theories in public and watching how the people around me react. I live for weird conversations with friends who "get me" where we tie together multiple ideas or jokes we had throughout the day with some grand situation or light-bulb idea that occurs at the end of the night. Those leave the greatest feeling because it feels like our entire ridiculous conversation produced a definable end result, even if it's not quite tangible. Does that make sense? I also am fond of buzz words and sayings and friend-jargoning. I'm very mischievous and would do anything for a laugh. My best friends are my best friends because they amuse me and we have clever conversation and produce great ideas that we can access and work on at a later time.
    Hah, that sounds awesome. N > S I guess (and Fe/Ti valuing).

I am a fan of productivity in friendships. For instance, my best friends are usually writing partners, bandmates, or other artist types or deep thinkers that either inspire me/teach me/or create with me. I hate just "hanging out" and watching a movie or something that I'm not fully engaged it. Is that SLE-ish?
    Not necessarily, IMO.

ENFj totally sounds plausible. I do relate to the spiritual and philosophical aspects of the type and also the emotional volatility. However, I don't think I'm well polished enough. They always seem so well put together, I am always a mess and I like it that way. I'd rather crash parties than throw parties. I also really hate responsibility and the pressure it implies. Most people do feel comfortable around me, though and I always go out of my way to acknowledge every person and make strangers feel welcome and appreciated. I think people think I'm nicer than I actually am, or I don't realize I'm nicer than I think I am.
    lol, I think ENTps are more likely to think they're nicer than most people give them credit for.

fwiw so far in our exchange you've been fluently emotionally communicative, you don't come off as dry and denotative as many ENTps do, which might suggest on some level F > T, but this is just one post I suppose. One isolated incident likely isn't evidence enough to use for a typing and it's more about how people cope in novel conditions or how they behave in the long term. ENFjs generally handle unexpected emotional transitions much more smoothly than ENTps do, like they tend to balance and diffuse moods and situations on the fly without much forethought whereas for ENTps it's much more a vulnerable area and they tend not to know how to react to all deez emotionz. Do you relate to that?

What enneagram type do you relate to? My random guess would be 7w6 but idk.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE (ENFp) - I used the text, too; strictly from VI I would have said ILI or some Te/Fi Irrational.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    IEE (ENFp)
    I approve of this typing.

TIM
    Ti-ILE, 6w5- sp.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne-ENTP or Ne-ENFP

TIM
    Ti-ILE, 6w5- sp.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged