Results 1 to 32 of 32

Thread: VI me, please?

  1. #1
    morgause's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default VI me, please?

    http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii586/morgause69/

    http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/...orgause69/666/

    I don't want to write what type I am leaning towards for myself, just because I'm never so sure. I want to know if there's any type traits that stand out from VIing first.


    Just a few things: I have always had trouble smiling really big. I find it easier to react through my eyes and eyebrows, which I think weirds some people out. When I do smile, the left side of my mouth goes up more, most of my smiles are naturally half smiles/smirks. I also talk more out of that side. And I do smile constantly, as I am usually very easily amused. I also kind of smile downwards a lot. I've read that smiling mostly on the left side is a trait of extroverts, is that true? I have included in the photobucket link my preschool picture in which I remember not knowing how to force myself to smile when they cued me to.


    Body type wise, I am short and prone to being more stocky and athletically built. I also have a more prominent jawline and bone structure for being a girl. I took some bullshit type identifier test where you either submit a picture or just described your looks and got something like ISTJ as a response. I totally possibly measured wrong/it's a bullshit test.
    I feel like I'm pretty sturdy and have good posture when I stand, but I never know what to do with my hands. A lot of my mannerisms I adopted from watching other people and I am always conscience of if I'm standing up straight, how I'm carrying myself, and if I look feminine enough. I think I look awkward unless I'm in the action of doing something I know how to do!



    Anyways, thanks for your time!

  2. #2
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,388
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    some type?

  3. #3
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Beta

    Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    some type?
    Are you kidding me?

  4. #4
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,388
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Are you kidding me?
    no?

  5. #5
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,451
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fe/Ti fo sho, EXXx > IXXx

  6. #6
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In a glance you remind me of Creepy-chan so Fe-ENFj.

    Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    no?
    Oh okay.

  7. #7
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,388
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Oh okay.
    what's your problem?

  8. #8
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    what's your problem?
    not interested.

  9. #9
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Those are terrible pictures to VI on.

  10. #10
    morgause's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    Those are terrible pictures to VI on.
    Why? Are they too posed?

  11. #11
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morgause View Post
    Why? Are they too posed?
    yes; we're not typing your temperament, though if we were, you'd clearly be an extravert.

  12. #12
    morgause's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    yes; we're not typing your temperament, though if we were, you'd clearly be an extravert.
    Thanks! I am totally probably an extravert, a very lazy one. Are these pictures any better?

    http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/...orgause69/666/

  13. #13
    Decadent Charlatan Aquagraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Continental Vinnland
    TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Posts
    3,967
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fe or Ne dom.

    Don't take Maritsa too seriously. Her VI methods are.. interesting.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

  14. #14
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Some crazy intuitive extravert.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  15. #15
    morgause's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Some crazy intuitive extravert.
    I support this notion. I am always leaning towards ILE as my type. And SEI's are the most beautiful creatures on this planet...

  16. #16
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morgause View Post
    SEI's are the most beautiful creatures on this planet...
    SLIs coming in a close second, then? Have you seen how I look? I'm totally gorgeous. Inside out.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  17. #17
    not a bumblebee octo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    TIM
    IEI 4-6-9 apparently
    Posts
    2,744
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was actually thinking ILE or EIE, leaning towards ILE because of the awkward/can't smile/multiple glasses haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Nobody here...besides me, seems to know what SLE is except for maybe Maritsa.

  18. #18
    Decadent Charlatan Aquagraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Continental Vinnland
    TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Posts
    3,967
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wouldn't mind her staying in the forum so far. She seems refreshing and since she's female ILE, it's less likely to get awkward.

    As if we couldn't handle a lot of awkwardness in the t16t.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

  19. #19
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm going with SLE, with ILE as a second possibility.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  20. #20
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,388
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morgause View Post
    I support this notion. I am always leaning towards ILE as my type.
    that's cool... i think i suck at identifying NT females tbh.

  21. #21
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'd consider Se-ESTp before ENTp tbh.

  22. #22
    morgause's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I'd consider Se-ESTp before ENTp tbh.
    Why is that? I'm very curious!

  23. #23
    morgause's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    SLIs coming in a close second, then? Have you seen how I look? I'm totally gorgeous. Inside out.
    Hahaha, I have not been fortunate enough to check you out yet. Pics in your profile?

  24. #24
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morgause View Post
    Why is that? I'm very curious!
    It's kind of difficult to articulate, but I'll try. Your eyes along with your whole demeanor has more directness than I associate with Ne-doms. You don't seem as scattered. In my mind ENTps are dorkier, and less generally confident about being "out there" so they come off as kind of goofy/nerdy when they try to look cool, whereas you seem pretty comfortable being badass and doing your thing. You look/seem more "intense" compared to any ENTp I know, for lack of a better word.

    You also remind me of my sister whom I type Fe-ENFj. This has no relevance to anything because you don't know her (of course), but it's just so you know my impressions are 100% subjective and I don't claim otherwise.

    What makes you think ENTp > ESTp?

  25. #25
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morgause View Post
    Hahaha, I have not been fortunate enough to check you out yet. Pics in your profile?
    Yup, that's me.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  26. #26
    morgause's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    What makes you think ENTp > ESTp?

    That's really a good question and my reasoning is probably superficial. That's funny I come off as direct and intense in photos to you, I don't think everybody would agree with that in real life, at least not the direct part. I'm certainly not a go-getter, or a leader by any means(unless reluctantly counts). People do seem to naturally flock to me in group situations, but I think it's because we're all a little bit attracted to people who don't take anything seriously, and they see that in me. I once had a friend tell me I'm their least favorite person to fight with because I laugh at them for being mad and don't put any emotion into the fight. I only put emotion into conflicts that I start with other people, which is very infrequent and usually romantically related. Is that characteristic of either type?


    I think I associate my weirdness to ILE, which is probably, like I said, superficial. Most people that meet me think I'm a stoner. I like talking about ghosts, aliens, mythical creatures, hypothetical scenarios, imaginary lives for people I know, and conspiracy theories in public and watching how the people around me react. I live for weird conversations with friends who "get me" where we tie together multiple ideas or jokes we had throughout the day with some grand situation or light-bulb idea that occurs at the end of the night. Those leave the greatest feeling because it feels like our entire ridiculous conversation produced a definable end result, even if it's not quite tangible. Does that make sense? I also am fond of buzz words and sayings and friend-jargoning. I'm very mischievous and would do anything for a laugh. My best friends are my best friends because they amuse me and we have clever conversation and produce great ideas that we can access and work on at a later time.

    I am a fan of productivity in friendships. For instance, my best friends are usually writing partners, bandmates, or other artist types or deep thinkers that either inspire me/teach me/or create with me. I hate just "hanging out" and watching a movie or something that I'm not fully engaged it. Is that SLE-ish?


    ENFj totally sounds plausible. I do relate to the spiritual and philosophical aspects of the type and also the emotional volatility. However, I don't think I'm well polished enough. They always seem so well put together, I am always a mess and I like it that way. I'd rather crash parties than throw parties. I also really hate responsibility and the pressure it implies. Most people do feel comfortable around me, though and I always go out of my way to acknowledge every person and make strangers feel welcome and appreciated. I think people think I'm nicer than I actually am, or I don't realize I'm nicer than I think I am.


    Does any of that sound like any of those types?

  27. #27
    Decadent Charlatan Aquagraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Continental Vinnland
    TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Posts
    3,967
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morgause View Post
    Does any of that sound like any of those types?
    I'm pretty sure you are ILE. You also seem like someone I'd have fun with.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

  28. #28
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morgause View Post
    That's really a good question and my reasoning is probably superficial. That's funny I come off as direct and intense in photos to you, I don't think everybody would agree with that in real life, at least not the direct part. I'm certainly not a go-getter, or a leader by any means(unless reluctantly counts). People do seem to naturally flock to me in group situations, but I think it's because we're all a little bit attracted to people who don't take anything seriously, and they see that in me. I once had a friend tell me I'm their least favorite person to fight with because I laugh at them for being mad and don't put any emotion into the fight. I only put emotion into conflicts that I start with other people, which is very infrequent and usually romantically related. Is that characteristic of either type?
    Not particularly, I've seen the laughing at people who get mad often from Betas but maybe just an Fe/Ti thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by morgause View Post
    I think I associate my weirdness to ILE, which is probably, like I said, superficial. Most people that meet me think I'm a stoner. I like talking about ghosts, aliens, mythical creatures, hypothetical scenarios, imaginary lives for people I know, and conspiracy theories in public and watching how the people around me react. I live for weird conversations with friends who "get me" where we tie together multiple ideas or jokes we had throughout the day with some grand situation or light-bulb idea that occurs at the end of the night. Those leave the greatest feeling because it feels like our entire ridiculous conversation produced a definable end result, even if it's not quite tangible. Does that make sense? I also am fond of buzz words and sayings and friend-jargoning. I'm very mischievous and would do anything for a laugh. My best friends are my best friends because they amuse me and we have clever conversation and produce great ideas that we can access and work on at a later time.
    Hah, that sounds awesome. N > S I guess (and Fe/Ti valuing).

    Quote Originally Posted by morgause View Post
    I am a fan of productivity in friendships. For instance, my best friends are usually writing partners, bandmates, or other artist types or deep thinkers that either inspire me/teach me/or create with me. I hate just "hanging out" and watching a movie or something that I'm not fully engaged it. Is that SLE-ish?
    Not necessarily, IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by morgause View Post
    ENFj totally sounds plausible. I do relate to the spiritual and philosophical aspects of the type and also the emotional volatility. However, I don't think I'm well polished enough. They always seem so well put together, I am always a mess and I like it that way. I'd rather crash parties than throw parties. I also really hate responsibility and the pressure it implies. Most people do feel comfortable around me, though and I always go out of my way to acknowledge every person and make strangers feel welcome and appreciated. I think people think I'm nicer than I actually am, or I don't realize I'm nicer than I think I am.
    lol, I think ENTps are more likely to think they're nicer than most people give them credit for.

    fwiw so far in our exchange you've been fluently emotionally communicative, you don't come off as dry and denotative as many ENTps do, which might suggest on some level F > T, but this is just one post I suppose. One isolated incident likely isn't evidence enough to use for a typing and it's more about how people cope in novel conditions or how they behave in the long term. ENFjs generally handle unexpected emotional transitions much more smoothly than ENTps do, like they tend to balance and diffuse moods and situations on the fly without much forethought whereas for ENTps it's much more a vulnerable area and they tend not to know how to react to all deez emotionz. Do you relate to that?

    What enneagram type do you relate to? My random guess would be 7w6 but idk.

  29. #29
    EffyCold The Ineffable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Wallachia
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    2,195
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEE (ENFp) - I used the text, too; strictly from VI I would have said ILI or some Te/Fi Irrational.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.
     

    The16types.info Scientific Model

  30. #30
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    IEE (ENFp)
    I approve of this typing.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  31. #31
    Luciforms's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    TIM
    Ti-ILE, 6w5- sp.
    Posts
    38
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ne-ENTP or Ne-ENFP

  32. #32
    Luciforms's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    TIM
    Ti-ILE, 6w5- sp.
    Posts
    38
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •