User Tag List

Thread: A formal introduction

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A formal introduction

This is the tl;dr, strangely before the post - my name is Justen, I've been into socionics off and on since 2003 and think I am ILI/INTP. I don't know if I'll contribute much to the community, but I've been lurking the chat and occasionally talking to folks and have enjoyed it a lot. For more, see the wall of text*.

edit: i got a bit paranoid and deleted the autobiographical wall of text, sorry. the cliffnotes of it were that i like socionics and people, and often try to type and often mistype people.. and i like the internet too much.
    Last edited by psychosis; 08-08-2012 at 08:21 PM.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

It will cost you one (1) six-pack of Corona with lime slices to be admitted to the play area. You may remit payment to me -- right now, if you would, please!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

denver is allegedly home to 6 of the 25 best breweries in the USA. but, if i was going to buy a "case" of poison it would have to be natty lite.

pedigreed dank.. i mourn our neural pathways. and a zip of it? clear my schedule through july, alice.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Whatever, I'm not really a beer person anyway. Corona with lime was the tastiest I could come up with. I prefer liquor and assorted spirits.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey dude.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    Whatever, I'm not really a beer person anyway. Corona with lime was the tastiest I could come up with. I prefer liquor and assorted spirits.
    Yeah I like it too. I have been indoctrinated towards beer snobbery, they should make shock collars for correcting such attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Hey dude.
    Howdy, interesting page in your signature.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by psimaliv3 View Post
    Howdy, interesting page in your signature.

LOL! That's hilarious, Kevin Heart is truly talented. Also, thanks. What do you think of it accuracy wise?
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL! That's hilarious, Kevin Heart is truly talented. Also, thanks. What do you think of it accuracy wise?
    Not sure, as my brain refuses to offer up type insight anymore, but Aziz Ansari definitely gets on my nerves. I figured it was part of his schtick, though.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by psimaliv3 View Post
    Not sure, as my brain refuses to offer up type insight anymore, but Aziz Ansari definitely gets on my nerves. I figured it was part of his schtick, though.
    I get bothered by how freely he just sort of reveals personal details about his family and makes fun of them. I mean he might have their consent and most likely they're completely ok with it but it still bugs me.
    Easy Day

Creepy-Snaps

Welcome, psimaliv3!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not terribly familiar with enough of them, other than Kevin Smith who I think is LIE.

I get bothered by how freely he just sort of reveals personal details about his family and makes fun of them. I mean he might have their consent and most likely they're completely ok with it but it still bugs me.
    I only saw one routine of his where he ridiculed his nephew, I'm mostly familiar with him from Parks and Recreation.. which is a pretty meh show already. If you're going to smacktalk your children for lulz, I prefer comedy styles that insult children who haven't actually developed significant personalities yet (i.e. Louis CK with his toddler).

Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    Welcome, psimaliv3!
    Sup Inspectah Deck.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    I only saw one routine of his where he ridiculed his nephew, I'm mostly familiar with him from Parks and Recreation.. which is a pretty meh show already. If you're going to smacktalk your children for lulz, I prefer comedy styles that insult children who haven't actually developed significant personalities yet (i.e. Louis CK with his toddler).
    Watch Kevin Hart's I'm a grown little man special. His bit about his children is hilarious. The one might be a toddler and the other is a baby.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watch Kevin Hart's I'm a grown little man special. His bit about his children is hilarious. The one might be a toddler and the other is a baby.
    I only had time to watch the first 11 minutes for now, but that was pretty good. He sells the story well with the impressions of them; it's too bad he feels the need to drop b and n words left and right in his act, though.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only had time to watch the first 11 minutes for now, but that was pretty good. He sells the story well with the impressions of them; it's too bad he feels the need to drop b and n words left and right in his act, though.
    *shrugs* I tend to not be bothered by such things. Shock value humor akin to some of C.K.s stuff more gets to me. Well I liked C.K. a lot before he came to my college and instead of ending on a joke ended on drinking period blood for the sake of watching everyone squirm and I just sort of decided I'd met the C.K. quota for my lifetime.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*shrugs* I tend to not be bothered by such things. Shock value humor akin to some of C.K.s stuff more gets to me. Well I liked C.K. a lot before he came to my college and instead of ending on a joke ended on drinking period blood for the sake of watching everyone squirm and I just sort of decided I'd met the C.K. quota for my lifetime.
    It doesn't really bother me, just seems tacky and maybe shortsighted.

Louis CK closing with sadism.. I guess he finds it hard to say goodbye.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It doesn't really bother me, just seems tacky and maybe shortsighted.

Louis CK closing with sadism.. I guess he finds it hard to say goodbye.
    *chuckles* Yeah, I would say that CK probably has a lot of trouble with sentimentality.
    Easy Day