Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 48

Thread: Famous People: Bollywood Edition

  1. #1
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Famous People: Bollywood Edition

    I wasn't sure whether to post this in eunice's thread or make a new thread, I wasn't sure if the former would be appreciated. I wanted to generate discussion in a specific direction and that thread seems to be more focused on East Asia in general. Apologies in advance if it seems like I'm trying to steal your limelight, @eunice, because that's not my intention.

    I will be adding more people in the following posts. I don't want to make the first post too dense.

    ---

    Deepika Padukone (Ne-INFj):







    Ranbir Kapoor
    (Te-ESTj?):






  2. #2
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Imran Khan (Ne-INFj?):







    Sonam Kapoor (Si-ISFp):






  3. #3
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ali Zafar (Ni-ENTj):







    I can't find an interview in English but I'm fairly confident about this typing.

    Salman Khan (Ti-ESTp):





     

  4. #4
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Farhan Akhtar (Ne-ENTp):





     


    Anushka Sharma (Fe-ENFj):





     

  5. #5
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Katrina Kaif (Si-ESFj? Not sure):





     


    Kareena Kapoor (Se-ISTj? Not sure about this either):





     

    She does the whole fake-bubbly female ISTj thing, ala Katy Perry, Reese Witherspoon, et al. But I might be reading too much into it.

  6. #6
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (Ti-ESTp):





     


    Amir Khan (Te-ESTj):





     

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    So, that's what you do in your free time.

  8. #8
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hrithik Roshan (Ni-ENFj):





     


    Vivek Oberoy (Se-ESFp):





     


    Sanjay Dutt (Te-ESTj):





    I think this was posted in the other thread as well. Either way.

  9. #9
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    So, that's what you do in your free time.
    I grew up on this shit sadly, lol.

  10. #10
    the flying pig Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    5,929
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    those chicks are kinda hot

  11. #11
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sushmita Sen (Ni-ENFj > Si-ESFj)





     


    Karishma Kapoor (Ti-ISTj)





     

  12. #12
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kajol Devgn Mukharjee (Fi-ESFp)





     


    Madhuri Dixit (Fi-ISFj)





     


    ---

    OK, I think I'm done for today.

  13. #13
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    who are these people
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  14. #14
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    THANK YOU for making this thread Radio!! Finally people i can discuss bollywood celebrities' socionic types with!!!

    @CILi, looks like you already got through the list i recommended...

    I agree with CILi on Anushka Sharma being ESE, but i could be convinced otherwise. Also, Sushmita Sen looks a lot like someone i know IRL who i thought was ESE, so on that typing.

    Agree with Sanjay Dutt being LSE... i think i may have participated in typing him in the other thread.

    Kajol -- my FAV bollywood actress... i cant tell whether she's ENFp or ESFp... I relate a lot to her. You guys dont think she's ENFp??

    Any opinions on Shah Rukh? ESI and LIE were suggested in eunice's thread, but i'm still not sure. Love him too.

    Re: Kareena and Karishma Kapoor...sorry Radio, but NO FREAKING WAY are they the same type. I get Fe overload from Kareena. I think she is ESE (reminds me of Paris Hilton a lot, as well as a friend of mine i think is ESE also--different friend from the Sushmita lookalike). Karishma's type i am less sure about. She is much more low key though. LSI is a possibility but so are other types in my mind.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  15. #15
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    Rani: -IEI
    That's an interesting typing... I am not totally convinced, but i am thinking and thinking and i can't really disagree with it...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  16. #16
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    Recommend some shit, please.
    Eh, this will be hard for me because in my mind the noteworthy films are ones that broke out of typical cliches for their time, whereas I assume you'd be looking for more traditionally cheesy bollywood stuff?

    Regardless, good movies:

    Dil Chahta Hai: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0292490/ (The first indie-flavored indian film. It's really cool.)
    Kal Ho Na Ho: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0347304/ (This was huge when it came out.)
    My Name is Khan: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1188996/

    Movies saved by a brilliant soundtrack:

    Rockstar: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1839596/ (The soundtrack for this is the single best thing I've heard in my life.)
    Dil Se: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0164538/
    Bombay: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112553/

    Do check out at least the OST for all these films, if you don't watch the films themselves.

    Good cheesefests:

    Jab We Met: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1093370/ (this one is absolutely essential.)
    Socha Na Tha: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0451919/
    Bride and Prejudice: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361411/

    Everything/anything by Anurag Kashyap:

    Dev D. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1327035/ (Depressing as fuck. )
    No Smoking: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0995740/ (<3333333)
    The Girl in Yellow Boots: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1580704/ (I haven't seen this yet but it's probably good and really depressing like both the movies above.)

    Movies focused on ~children~:

    Taare Zameen Par: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0986264/
    Makdee: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0341455/
    The Blue Umbrella: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0457802/
    Udaan: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1639426/
    Do Dooni Char: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060317/ (You might not like this much because it plays on stereotypes and requires a certain insight into the average Indian household beforehand.)

    Horror (yes, these exist):

    Darna Mana Hai: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0349333/ (once in a blue moon, you get a gem like this out of a pile of dogpoo that is bollywood.)
    Bhoot: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0341266/
    Raat: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0266875/ (ahaha this is really old but it's good cheesy fun.)

  17. #17
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    THANK YOU for making this thread Radio!! Finally people i can discuss bollywood celebrities' socionic types with!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I agree with CILi on Anushka Sharma being ESE, but i could be convinced otherwise.
    I had thought Fe-ESFj for a while but from her interviews I get a more intuitive edge. Definitely one of these two, at any rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Also, Sushmita Sen looks a lot like someone i know IRL who i thought was ESE, so on that typing.
    She's like the Indian Tyra Banks.

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Kajol -- my FAV bollywood actress... i cant tell whether she's ENFp or ESFp... I relate a lot to her. You guys dont think she's ENFp??
    Oh, super duper ESFp. No Ne anywhere. She's direct and assertive and very physically in control of herself. See interview I linked.

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Any opinions on Shah Rukh? ESI and LIE were suggested in eunice's thread, but i'm still not sure. Love him too.
    No idea currently. Se/Ni something.

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Re: Kareena and Karishma Kapoor...sorry Radio, but NO FREAKING WAY are they the same type. I get Fe overload from Kareena. I think she is ESE (reminds me of Paris Hilton a lot, as well as a friend of mine i think is ESE also--different friend from the Sushmita lookalike). Karishma's type i am less sure about. She is much more low key though. LSI is a possibility but so are other types in my mind.
    I'm slightly more sure of Karisma's type than Kareena's. Regardless, Kareena doesn't seem to be ESFj to me, not at least immediately. Fe-base types are a lot more natural at being expressive, not nails-on-chalkboard grating like she is. See other Fe-base types mentioned ITT, for example.

  18. #18
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ranveer Singh (Ne-INTj)





     
    He is so fucking smooth.


    Saif Ali Khan (Fe-ESFj)





     

  19. #19
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here are some of my favs:


    Veer-Zaara (Rani Mukherjee & Shahrukh Khan)
    Swades (Shahrukh)
    Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (Rani, Kajol, Shahrukh, Salman Khan)
    Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (Kajol, Shahrukh)
    Kabhi Kushi Kabhie Gham (Kajol, Shahrukh, Amitabh Bachchan)
    Chak De (Shahrukh)
    Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (Anushka Sharma, Shahrukh)
    Jodhaa Akbar (Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan)
    Kuch Naa Kaho (Aishwarya, Abhishek Bachchan)
    Munnabhai MBBS (Sanjay Dutt, Gracie Singh)


    I did enjoy Kal Ho Na Ho when it came out. Good story, nice music, but got old quick for me for some reason. I didn't really feel like watching it again after the first time, unlike the other movies listed here that i can watch 5-6 times without getting tired of them. Another one that had a similar effect on me was Hum Tum.


    TOTALLY agree on smashing music in Dil Se. The movie was good too, but violent and heartbreaking. Some scenes were hard to watch.
    Last edited by Suz; 06-29-2012 at 02:34 PM.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  20. #20
    Decadent Charlatan Aquagraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Continental Vinnland
    TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Posts
    3,967
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Get out of Radio's private thread.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

  21. #21
    Decadent Charlatan Aquagraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Continental Vinnland
    TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Posts
    3,967
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually this is kind of cute although I'm probably unable to get this culture.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

  22. #22
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post

    Saif Ali Khan (Fe-ESFj)

    I like that typing. He looks/acts like Dr. Oz.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  23. #23
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by WA
    Kajol
    Oh, super duper ESFp. No Ne anywhere. She's direct and assertive and very physically in control of herself. See interview I linked.
    ok, i can accept ESFp > ENFp. Yeah I agree with you on her being physically in control of herself. She has to be Fi-sub though, then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio
    Quote Originally Posted by WA
    Sushmita Sen
    ...indian Tyra Banks...
    Tyra Banks is ENFj though...


    Quote Originally Posted by Radio
    I'm slightly more sure of Karisma's type than Kareena's. Regardless, Kareena doesn't seem to be ESFj to me, not at least immediately. Fe-base types are a lot more natural at being expressive, not nails-on-chalkboard grating like she is. See other Fe-base types mentioned ITT, for example.
    Yeah i agree with you there. Kareena's Fe really grates me too, either hard to watch, or she's like a clown. Could she be Fe-HA maybe? So like SLE or ILE? If SLE, she's different from aishwarya/madonna (Ti-SLEs) but maybe she's Se-sub?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  24. #24
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Get out of Radio's private thread.



    This isn't a pm from Radio... I assume Radio welcomes discussion from other enthusiasts...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  25. #25
    Decadent Charlatan Aquagraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Continental Vinnland
    TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Posts
    3,967
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post


    This isn't a pm from Radio... I assume Radio welcomes discussion from other enthusiasts...
    So someone really was stupid enough to fall for that trollism.

    I'd suggest you take a long look at my signature.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

  26. #26
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Ranbir Kapoor[/B] (Te-ESTj?):


    Interesting... I recently met someone who looks just like him (I just did a double take as I was scrolling through the thread), and I typed that person LSE too. I'm not too familiar with this actor though.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  27. #27
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    [Salman Khan (Ti-ESTp):

    Thought i would also mention that I had to briefly work under a boss who looked freakishly like Salman Khan's clone. Let's just say it was an absolute nightmare working with him. To this day I still feel an extreme neurosis and insecurity about certain things because of him.I am glad you typed Salman because whatever type Salman is, is most likely that ex-boss's type too.

    I'd thought that ex-boss might be IEI, but maybe i was wrong, maybe he was SLE. In any case i guess I wasn't too far off... still beta.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  28. #28
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    who are these people

    What? you've never seen an indian movie???
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  29. #29
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    What? you've never seen an indian movie???
    Even if he had, that doesn't mean he'd recognize the actors here. I've seen a whole one myself (Bride and Prejudice), but the number of people I would recognize as having played in it is an extremely short list.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  30. #30
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Tyra Banks is ENFj though...
    That's why I said... Ni-ENFj > Si-ESFj... (scroll up)

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Yeah i agree with you there. Kareena's Fe really grates me too, either hard to watch, or she's like a clown. Could she be Fe-HA maybe? So like SLE or ILE? If SLE, she's different from aishwarya/madonna (Ti-SLEs) but maybe she's Se-sub?
    Yeah, I was playing with the possibility of Se-ESTp. Not entirely sold on it yet, though.

  31. #31
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Even if he had, that doesn't mean he'd recognize the actors here. I've seen a whole one myself (Bride and Prejudice), but the number of people I would recognize as having played in it is an extremely short list.
    I was being a little tongue-in-cheek with my comment... sort of reacting to Galen's comment which i thought was not constructive and even a bit rude. I dont expect most people here to have seen indian films, but like if he doesn't know anyone, then he should just not comment. I'm surprised at Galen actually, especially considering how into anime & japanese culture he is, which he has to realize is a very specialized interest that many people may not have, so I would expect him to know better. For example, if he were to make an anime thread, I wouldn't know what the hell is being talked about but i wouldnt go in there and be like "WHAT IS THIS???" I just wouldn't really participate in it.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  32. #32
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol I think Galen was being facetious (is that the right word?). It's all good.

  33. #33
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    lol I think Galen was being facetious (is that the right word?). It's all good.
    yeah he probably was... as was I...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  34. #34
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    What? you've never seen an indian movie???
    Nope. I'm only vaguely familiar with the Bollywood oeuvre, but I've never had the opportunity to see one for myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I was being a little tongue-in-cheek with my comment... sort of reacting to Galen's comment which i thought was not constructive and even a bit rude. I dont expect most people here to have seen indian films, but like if he doesn't know anyone, then he should just not comment. I'm surprised at Galen actually, especially considering how into anime & japanese culture he is, which he has to realize is a very specialized interest that many people may not have, so I would expect him to know better. For example, if he were to make an anime thread, I wouldn't know what the hell is being talked about but i wouldnt go in there and be like "WHAT IS THIS???" I just wouldn't really participate in it.
    I just checked my almanac, turns out Japan still is not India. Weird.

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    lol I think Galen was being facetious (is that the right word?). It's all good.
    aww this guy
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  35. #35

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Moons of Uranus
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    629
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Salman Khan is ESFp, I watched a few of the rest and most of them are likely to be right imo. Thanks for posting, we need more non-western celeb examples.

  36. #36
    Shay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    778
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    Excellent thread for type examples, very constructive.

  37. #37
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post

    I just checked my almanac, turns out Japan still is not India. Weird.
    You totally missed my point, Galen. Do you know the meaning of the word "analogy"?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  38. #38
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    You totally missed my point, Galen. Do you know the meaning of the word "analogy"?
    You missed my implicit sarcasm, which Radio ever-so-kindly picked up on. But you're right, it wasn't constructive. That was entirely the point.


    A little VI look makes Radio's typings seem about right for the most. Sanjay Dutt's eyes in the 2nd pic seem vaguely Ian Andersoney, enough to swoon over~
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  39. #39
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    You missed my implicit sarcasm, which Radio ever-so-kindly picked up on. But you're right, it wasn't constructive. That was entirely the point.


    A little VI look makes Radio's typings seem about right for the most. Sanjay Dutt's eyes in the 2nd pic seem vaguely Ian Andersoney, enough to swoon over~
    Whether or not I got your sarcasm is irrelevant. I knew you were being sarcastic... but it doesn't make your comment any less pointless or unappealing. It just wasnt funny to me. I dont like it when people make fun of other cultures or ethnicities or even accents. It smacks of xenophobia which is why i was surprised to hear it from you, since you obviously arent. If i didn't get your sarcasm or if i did, doesn't really change that imo.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  40. #40
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Whether or not I got your sarcasm is irrelevant. I knew you were being sarcastic... but it doesn't make your comment any less pointless or unappealing. It just wasnt funny to me. I dont like it when people make fun of other cultures or ethnicities or even accents. It smacks of xenophobia which is why i was surprised to hear it from you, since you obviously arent. If i didn't get your sarcasm or if i did, doesn't really change that imo.
    Where was I making fun of other cultures or ethnicities? I said nothing that explicitly made fun of either the country of India or those who inhabit it.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •