Thread: ENTj behavior for attracting their dual ISFj

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENTj behavior for attracting their dual ISFj

Its said that to attract your dual, you have to use your top two functions. When I think about some of the times I've been the best person I ever was, I think about the times when I'm enthusiastic for a new goal. I get this charge where I can put my fist in the air and say "WE RIDE!" Then just run off and do my own thing. I get a very clear sense of direction with a very clear goal. In dealing with this ESI friend of mine, when I act this way she gets this huge smile on her face. When I'm not like this she's generally neutral. Its interesting watching her moods in relation to my own.

Anyway do you think this is the behavior I need to strive for to attract my dual? This energetic inspirational attitude?
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mbah, I'm really not sure you can pinpoint something like that. You're more likely to attract their attention by light teasing while they are being shy/nervous for whatever reason, rather than by putting on a big show like that.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Anyway do you think this is the behavior I need to strive for to attract my dual? This energetic inspirational attitude?
    Why do I get the impression you do not know what to do?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

maybe i'd have to see it in the flesh to know what you're actually talking about but in text it sounds like some annoying tony robbins bullshit.

(is tony robbins entj? oh god)

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, tony robbins.

so what does it mean to be more Te? The only thing I can think of is being in a really good mood.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i have no idea what Te would have to do with being in a good mood.

have you read any descriptions of Te? maybe that would be a starting place.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cognitive functions are not things you do, they are modes of perception - actions will come from perception - if you perceive in the fashion of TeNi, just be you, it will attract its complement.

This question, and most if not all answers directly answering it, although seemingly helpful, will essentially serve you counter-productively.

Do not seek to become a type, as you can not become something you already are.

This is a useless thread.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DJ, that seems more 7w8 Se/Fe valuing imo. Not to shit on your thread.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its said that to attract your dual, you have to use your top two functions. When I think about some of the times I've been the best person I ever was, I think about the times when I'm enthusiastic for a new goal. I get this charge where I can put my fist in the air and say "WE RIDE!" Then just run off and do my own thing. I get a very clear sense of direction with a very clear goal. In dealing with this ESI friend of mine, when I act this way she gets this huge smile on her face. When I'm not like this she's generally neutral. Its interesting watching her moods in relation to my own.

A Te-base type asking for Te advise? I'm learning something new every day!
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    A Te-base type asking for Te advise? I'm learning something new every day!
    That would most likely go under Ti ,since he asks for an algorithmic and global way of behaviour that would otherwise indicate a Fe-ish agenda.how guru-ish of me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by mfckr; 12-25-2014 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Maritsa II
    i am humanist.I want to help a person find the right answer to a question even if it won't be the best one by itself.In the company of my caring dual i will probably show the direction towards the right answer thanks to my strong Ne and Fi (by looking right through the person who asks) and my caring dual will probably implement it with his strong Te.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
    i am humanist.I want to help a person find the right answer to a question even if it won't be the best one by itself.In the company of my caring dual i will probably show the direction towards the right answer thanks to my strong Ne and Fi (by looking right through the person who asks) and my caring dual will probably implement it with his strong Te.
    lol, yep.. ^^^ what he said.

OOOOooh. You were joking.
    Last edited by blackburry; 06-29-2012 at 04:15 AM.

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is actually some advice on some russian socionics site on how to seduce a dual. It was different for every type. But I cannot find the link now. It was interesting, I remember. I'll post the link if I find it. Somebody post it if you have it.

I think the bottom line was that you first bring out your creative function more, or behaviour associated with it, and then later your base. But I'm not sure...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nowisthetime View Post
    I think the bottom line was that you first bring out your creative function more, or behaviour associated with it, and then later your base. But I'm not sure...
    That's what I said, first you need to be flirty, ambiguous, extraverted and teasy (peak-victim, or something). It helps if you care a lot about how you look, something like cristiano-ronaldish.

Then maybe later you can talk about how 25' wheels are better than 27' wheels due to a lower RPM uptake.

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    It helps if you care a lot about how you look, something like cristiano-ronaldish.
    srsly nao?

Quote Originally Posted by en.socionics.ru
    The main problem of LIE is their appearance (weak sensorics of sensing). That’s why they often look as if have just returned from a trip: men are unshaved, women lack hairstyle.

duh-uuuuh

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this thread is weird

how about "be yourself"

eew,that's a tip you can find on wrongplanet.net,not on a proper socionics forum.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
    srsly nao?
    Yeah but that's about having shabby clothing, shoes, etc., not body and face. It's a different matter. It's hard to explain but it's rather obvious when you see it in person.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is actually some advice on some russian socionics site on how to seduce a dual. It was different for every type. But I cannot find the link now. It was interesting, I remember. I'll post the link if I find it. Somebody post it if you have it.

Thank you for the constructive posts, to those of you who actually decided to make some.

All I'm asking is "what does Te mean and how does someone act when they use it." The rest were examples of my behavior in certain examples but they were crap examples. Moving on. I'd like to see that link if you can find it, Nowisthetime.

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by mfckr; 12-25-2014 at 01:16 AM.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

not sure if this is what you mean, but there's that article "The way to a man's heart.. and back" by Beskova & Udalova. for each type, it gives you three steps to follow to get the person to fall for you. it also tells you how to behave if you want to push them away & break up the relationship (basically, acting as their Conflictor).

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    not sure if this is what you mean, but there's that article "The way to a man's heart.. and back" by Beskova & Udalova. for each type, it gives you three steps to follow to get the person to fall for you. it also tells you how to behave if you want to push them away & break up the relationship (basically, acting as their Conflictor).
    Thanks, I think that's the article. But I read it online. Do you have a link? I tried searching but didn't find anything

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks, I think that's the article. But I read it online. Do you have a link? I tried searching but didn't find anything
    yes, here is a link for it: http://junona.org/modules.php?name=C...howpage&pid=30

i kind of want to post up machine translations in English; may do that later.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well there isn't a concrete answer to your question, gamma values don't easily lend themselves to universal rules for behavior that you could perhaps just have laid out, follow to a T, and attract all the whatever gamma type you want. It's more about building trust as the relationship grows and perhaps the best way to go about that is to not be rude or abrasive toward the individual gamma you want to attract but what that gamma finds to be rude and abrasive might not seem so bad to some other gamma.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    Hang out at Chik-Fil-A.
    I respectfully disagree and instead posit Jack in a Box as a more worthwhile endeavor.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by blackburry; 05-15-2014 at 12:48 AM. Reason: y did i say that..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"be yourself"
    1. ^this
    2. yourself as in yourself, not what you have conceded to be by others' pressure
    3. within the parameters of the law

that's trill

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by psimaliv3 View Post
    that's trill
    Oh yes it is, even though you're going to end up hated by most and loved by few.

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lie (LIE) and be easy (ESI).

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSun View Post
    Lie (LIE) and be easy (ESI).
    Are you SLE-Se?

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leave your cock dangling outside your pants after you piss.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    What about the female ENTjs?
    they only have to strut around with a whip

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    Cognitive functions are not things you do, they are modes of perception - actions will come from perception - if you perceive in the fashion of TeNi, just be you, it will attract its complement.

This question, and most if not all answers directly answering it, although seemingly helpful, will essentially serve you counter-productively.

Do not seek to become a type, as you can not become something you already are.

This is a useless thread.
    Die.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMFAO definitely stroll around with a wip but leave your cock in your pants even though I would die laughing

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attracting ESI : Ni random speech then act like a moron without noticing how rediculous u are, strut a little, be completely unaware of negative emotional feelings from them, act like u know stuff. When they attack you, you must absorb the attack. Then proceed to be a jackass.also womanize them in private while assuring them that you have good will towards them.this is the dumbest post I ever wrote