Results 1 to 37 of 37

Thread: ENTj behavior for attracting their dual ISFj

  1. #1
    Feel God's Thunder Azure Flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Jesus
    TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Posts
    1,539
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default ENTj behavior for attracting their dual ISFj

    Its said that to attract your dual, you have to use your top two functions. When I think about some of the times I've been the best person I ever was, I think about the times when I'm enthusiastic for a new goal. I get this charge where I can put my fist in the air and say "WE RIDE!" Then just run off and do my own thing. I get a very clear sense of direction with a very clear goal. In dealing with this ESI friend of mine, when I act this way she gets this huge smile on her face. When I'm not like this she's generally neutral. Its interesting watching her moods in relation to my own.

    Anyway do you think this is the behavior I need to strive for to attract my dual? This energetic inspirational attitude?
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings



    Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

  2. #2
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mbah, I'm really not sure you can pinpoint something like that. You're more likely to attract their attention by light teasing while they are being shy/nervous for whatever reason, rather than by putting on a big show like that.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Anyway do you think this is the behavior I need to strive for to attract my dual? This energetic inspirational attitude?
    Why do I get the impression you do not know what to do?

  4. #4
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,627
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    maybe i'd have to see it in the flesh to know what you're actually talking about but in text it sounds like some annoying tony robbins bullshit.

    (is tony robbins entj? oh god)

  5. #5
    Feel God's Thunder Azure Flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Jesus
    TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Posts
    1,539
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol, tony robbins.

    so what does it mean to be more Te? The only thing I can think of is being in a really good mood.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings



    Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

  6. #6
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,627
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    i have no idea what Te would have to do with being in a good mood.

    have you read any descriptions of Te? maybe that would be a starting place.

  7. #7
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cognitive functions are not things you do, they are modes of perception - actions will come from perception - if you perceive in the fashion of TeNi, just be you, it will attract its complement.

    This question, and most if not all answers directly answering it, although seemingly helpful, will essentially serve you counter-productively.

    Do not seek to become a type, as you can not become something you already are.

    This is a useless thread.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  8. #8
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    DJ, that seems more 7w8 Se/Fe valuing imo. Not to shit on your thread.

  9. #9
    Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,785
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Its said that to attract your dual, you have to use your top two functions. When I think about some of the times I've been the best person I ever was, I think about the times when I'm enthusiastic for a new goal. I get this charge where I can put my fist in the air and say "WE RIDE!" Then just run off and do my own thing. I get a very clear sense of direction with a very clear goal. In dealing with this ESI friend of mine, when I act this way she gets this huge smile on her face. When I'm not like this she's generally neutral. Its interesting watching her moods in relation to my own.

    Anyway do you think this is the behavior I need to strive for to attract my dual? This energetic inspirational attitude?
    A Te-base type asking for Te advise? I'm learning something new every day!
    The future of Socionics:
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Many black Americans are SEE type.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    A Te-base type asking for Te advise? I'm learning something new every day!
    That would most likely go under Ti ,since he asks for an algorithmic and global way of behaviour that would otherwise indicate a Fe-ish agenda.how guru-ish of me.

  11. #11
    Restricted user
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,078
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    .
    Last edited by mfckr; 12-25-2014 at 02:15 AM.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Maritsa II
    i am humanist.I want to help a person find the right answer to a question even if it won't be the best one by itself.In the company of my caring dual i will probably show the direction towards the right answer thanks to my strong Ne and Fi (by looking right through the person who asks) and my caring dual will probably implement it with his strong Te.

  13. #13
    boom boom boom blackburry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,269
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
    i am humanist.I want to help a person find the right answer to a question even if it won't be the best one by itself.In the company of my caring dual i will probably show the direction towards the right answer thanks to my strong Ne and Fi (by looking right through the person who asks) and my caring dual will probably implement it with his strong Te.
    lol, yep.. ^^^ what he said.



    OOOOooh. You were joking.
    Last edited by blackburry; 06-29-2012 at 05:15 AM.

  14. #14
    "Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    near Russia
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    1,025
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There is actually some advice on some russian socionics site on how to seduce a dual. It was different for every type. But I cannot find the link now. It was interesting, I remember. I'll post the link if I find it. Somebody post it if you have it.

    I think the bottom line was that you first bring out your creative function more, or behaviour associated with it, and then later your base. But I'm not sure...

  15. #15
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowisthetime View Post
    I think the bottom line was that you first bring out your creative function more, or behaviour associated with it, and then later your base. But I'm not sure...
    That's what I said, first you need to be flirty, ambiguous, extraverted and teasy (peak-victim, or something). It helps if you care a lot about how you look, something like cristiano-ronaldish.

    Then maybe later you can talk about how 25' wheels are better than 27' wheels due to a lower RPM uptake.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    It helps if you care a lot about how you look, something like cristiano-ronaldish.
    srsly nao?

    Quote Originally Posted by en.socionics.ru
    The main problem of LIE is their appearance (weak sensorics of sensing). That’s why they often look as if have just returned from a trip: men are unshaved, women lack hairstyle.

    duh-uuuuh

  17. #17
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    this thread is weird

    how about "be yourself"

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    eew,that's a tip you can find on wrongplanet.net,not on a proper socionics forum.

  19. #19
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
    srsly nao?
    Yeah but that's about having shabby clothing, shoes, etc., not body and face. It's a different matter. It's hard to explain but it's rather obvious when you see it in person.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  20. #20
    Feel God's Thunder Azure Flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Jesus
    TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Posts
    1,539
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowisthetime View Post
    There is actually some advice on some russian socionics site on how to seduce a dual. It was different for every type. But I cannot find the link now. It was interesting, I remember. I'll post the link if I find it. Somebody post it if you have it.

    I think the bottom line was that you first bring out your creative function more, or behaviour associated with it, and then later your base. But I'm not sure...

    Thank you for the constructive posts, to those of you who actually decided to make some.

    All I'm asking is "what does Te mean and how does someone act when they use it." The rest were examples of my behavior in certain examples but they were crap examples. Moving on. I'd like to see that link if you can find it, Nowisthetime.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings



    Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

  21. #21
    Restricted user
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,078
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    .
    Last edited by mfckr; 12-25-2014 at 02:16 AM.

  22. #22
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,388
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowisthetime View Post
    There is actually some advice on some russian socionics site on how to seduce a dual. It was different for every type. But I cannot find the link now. It was interesting, I remember. I'll post the link if I find it. Somebody post it if you have it.
    not sure if this is what you mean, but there's that article "The way to a man's heart.. and back" by Beskova & Udalova. for each type, it gives you three steps to follow to get the person to fall for you. it also tells you how to behave if you want to push them away & break up the relationship (basically, acting as their Conflictor).

  23. #23
    "Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    near Russia
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    1,025
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    not sure if this is what you mean, but there's that article "The way to a man's heart.. and back" by Beskova & Udalova. for each type, it gives you three steps to follow to get the person to fall for you. it also tells you how to behave if you want to push them away & break up the relationship (basically, acting as their Conflictor).
    Thanks, I think that's the article. But I read it online. Do you have a link? I tried searching but didn't find anything

  24. #24
    High Priestess glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,388
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowisthetime View Post
    Thanks, I think that's the article. But I read it online. Do you have a link? I tried searching but didn't find anything
    yes, here is a link for it: http://junona.org/modules.php?name=C...howpage&pid=30

    i kind of want to post up machine translations in English; may do that later.

  25. #25
    The Soul Happy-er JWC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,808
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Its said that to attract your dual, you have to use your top two functions. When I think about some of the times I've been the best person I ever was, I think about the times when I'm enthusiastic for a new goal. I get this charge where I can put my fist in the air and say "WE RIDE!" Then just run off and do my own thing. I get a very clear sense of direction with a very clear goal. In dealing with this ESI friend of mine, when I act this way she gets this huge smile on her face. When I'm not like this she's generally neutral. Its interesting watching her moods in relation to my own.

    Anyway do you think this is the behavior I need to strive for to attract my dual? This energetic inspirational attitude?
    Well there isn't a concrete answer to your question, gamma values don't easily lend themselves to universal rules for behavior that you could perhaps just have laid out, follow to a T, and attract all the whatever gamma type you want. It's more about building trust as the relationship grows and perhaps the best way to go about that is to not be rude or abrasive toward the individual gamma you want to attract but what that gamma finds to be rude and abrasive might not seem so bad to some other gamma.
    Easy Day

  26. #26

  27. #27
    The Soul Happy-er JWC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,808
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    Hang out at Chik-Fil-A.
    I respectfully disagree and instead posit Jack in a Box as a more worthwhile endeavor.
    Easy Day

  28. #28
    boom boom boom blackburry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,269
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    .
    Last edited by blackburry; 05-15-2014 at 01:48 AM. Reason: y did i say that..

  29. #29

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    "be yourself"
    1. ^this
    2. yourself as in yourself, not what you have conceded to be by others' pressure
    3. within the parameters of the law

    that's trill

  30. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psimaliv3 View Post
    that's trill
    Oh yes it is, even though you're going to end up hated by most and loved by few.

  31. #31
    The Winner Noesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    TIM
    INTp
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lie (LIE) and be easy (ESI).


  32. #32
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSun View Post
    Lie (LIE) and be easy (ESI).
    Are you SLE-Se?

  33. #33
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Leave your cock dangling outside your pants after you piss.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  34. #34
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    What about the female ENTjs?
    they only have to strut around with a whip

  35. #35
    ഗന᎕ᒹ ±ᗉᚔXᙂഗ woofwoofl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Arizona
    TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Posts
    1,907
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    Cognitive functions are not things you do, they are modes of perception - actions will come from perception - if you perceive in the fashion of TeNi, just be you, it will attract its complement.

    This question, and most if not all answers directly answering it, although seemingly helpful, will essentially serve you counter-productively.

    Do not seek to become a type, as you can not become something you already are.

    This is a useless thread.
    Die.

  36. #36
    carrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    wv
    TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LMFAO definitely stroll around with a wip but leave your cock in your pants even though I would die laughing

  37. #37
    carrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    wv
    TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Attracting ESI : Ni random speech then act like a moron without noticing how rediculous u are, strut a little, be completely unaware of negative emotional feelings from them, act like u know stuff. When they attack you, you must absorb the attack. Then proceed to be a jackass.also womanize them in private while assuring them that you have good will towards them.this is the dumbest post I ever wrote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •