Thread: Music from our duals

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Music from our duals

So I've been a huge fan of Enrique Iglesias my whole life (though I don't always like to admit it). His music makes me fucking wish I was there in the music video. In fact, I like his music and music videos so much that I actually stop watching them because they make me jealous. I watch his videos of big parties etc and I'm like, damn I wish I was there. Then I look at myself sitting in my underpants forever alone in front of the computer.

I recently realized Enrique Iglesias was listed on the socionix gallery as my dual along with several others who I really liked in various movies etc.

Does anyone else experience this jealousy? What do you think of this?

Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    So I've been a huge fan of Enrique Iglesias my whole life (though I don't always like to admit it). His music makes me fucking wish I was there in the music video. In fact, I like his music and music videos so much that I actually stop watching them because they make me jealous. I watch his videos of big parties etc and I'm like, damn I wish I was there. Then I look at myself sitting in my underpants forever alone in front of the computer.
    Maybe you should take proactive steps to putting yourself in these scenarios, or at least in better places than you seem to be right now.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Do not ever even try self-typing Delta. LIE fits the bill.