Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How are IEEs-ENFps so awesome?!?

TIM
    IXI sx/so
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How are IEEs-ENFps so awesome?!?

Seriously. WHAT MAKES YOU SO AWESOME?

My best friend is an IEE and I never felt so alive before I met her. You guys are AMAZING people. Being her friend has changed me so much.
    Probably ILI, or IE I/EIE/EII. PM me if you have ideas about my type! Ennagram 2w3 7w8 1w9.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She must be the e7 variety

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEEs are awesome because they have the same base function as ILEs.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you have an awesome friend. Sounds type related.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well uhm

uh

shit

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    well uhm

uh

shit
    Okay.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ningyo View Post

My best friend is an IEE and I never felt so alive before I met her. You guys are AMAZING people. Being her friend has changed me so much.
    You make it sound like they're saints. I know IEEs that are plain motherfuckers who will screw people six times over.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    IXI sx/so
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's obviously totally type related. How could it not be? Come on.
    Probably ILI, or IE I/EIE/EII. PM me if you have ideas about my type! Ennagram 2w3 7w8 1w9.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol you guys are so harsh. She just wanted to share happiness. LET HER LOVE YOU.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'll answer this thread seriously and say that it could be because we genuinely enjoy making other people happy and helping them improve.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    The dumbest girl I know is IEE:

I think you were tongue in cheek with your post, but if not, i just wanted to say, dont be fooled... IEEs may put on an appearance of being "dumb" but it may be far from the case.

That could be why you (or others) here feel "cheated" or "swindled" by IEEs... I have noticed that some people approach me thinking I am dumb-- but I see through all their attempts to take advantage and never fall for it. thus, they may feel "cheated" or "screwed over" because their attempts to screw me over didn't work and i end up on the upper hand in the end.

As for why people might assume an IEE is dumb...who knows... maybe betas like you think infantile behavior seems dumb? maybe because IEEs dont care to demonstrate how smart they are? Maybe it's a defense mechanism to fool people? I personally am not intentional about it most of the time, though when i need someone to teach me something, i might be (or if i dont want the other person to feel stupid when i am criticizing them, for example). Be careful about assuming that someone is dumb though (in particular an IEE).
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Octo, don't be a jelly.
    When talking about type it is unspoken rule to consider prototype of the type as a healthy, well raised fairly intelligent individual. In such situation all types have cool qualities and strengths. I happen to readily appreciate IEE as awesome. They are awesome because they are lively, enthusiastically burning with their ideas and good willed insights in to people. They also impress as open and sincere.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    IEEs are awesome because they have the same base function as ILEs.
    I was just gonna say that it's mostly in the Ne.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, she doesn't believe bacteria exist because she can't see them. I can't think of any reason anyone would have to fake that.
    Well it never hurts to question the existence of something, and maybe she just needs to take a bio course where she can look do a gram stain, look under the microscope and see them. Or do a culture plate and grow the bacteria into colonies where she can see them with the naked eye.

She just needs a little Te, sounds like.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know much about these IEE's. What I do know, I don't like.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Penetrator View Post
    I don't know much about these IEE's. What I do know, I don't like.
    Hey everyone is not going to like everyone. That's the crux of socionics.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ningyo View Post

How long have you been friends?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Hey everyone is not going to like everyone. That's the crux of socionics.
    Thank you for sharing little bunny rabbit. You shared, I shared and the little girl in a dress shared. Now I don't know much about socionics, that I admit, but I've been told that sharing is good and that's not from me, that's from anger management. Ether I share my feelings in words or in actions and as far as I'm concerned that is the crux of that.

I did not like what I knew about IEE's before this exchange, now I like them less.

So tell me, what do you look like bunny?

are we all getting Absurd vibes from @The Penetrator or what.Penny,if you think you're LSI ,think again because this is not proper Fe-seeking behaviour.I'll throw ESI or LSE on the table.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you were tongue in cheek with your post, but if not, i just wanted to say, dont be fooled... IEEs may put on an appearance of being "dumb" but it may be far from the case.
    You take things too seriously.

We're all just jealous we're not IEE And Galen is upset that she's female.
    Yeah, I'm generally upset that most people are female

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You take things too seriously.
    No no i didn't take it seriously... as i mentioned i did recognize that octo was being a little facetious in her post. But i still wanted to touch on the other possibility and just mention my past experience because i do sometimes see people jump to a conclusion about my mentating ability based on some superficial behaviors or questions that I ask (they might not say it to my face but i can tell they are thinking that). Maybe it's an IEE thing, maybe not... but i have come to realize that Ne-unvaluing people tend to associate infantile behavior with decreased cognitive ability, which is why I wanted to make my point. Ti-POLR to a Ti-valuer doesn't help that case either. But it's a similar degree of frustration for a Te-valuer trying to communicate with a Te-POLR, so it goes both ways.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for sharing little bunny rabbit. You shared, I shared and the little girl in a dress shared. Now I don't know much about socionics, that I admit, but I've been told that sharing is good and that's not from me, that's from anger management. Ether I share my feelings in words or in actions and as far as I'm concerned that is the crux of that.

I did not like what I knew about IEE's before this exchange, now I like them less.

Can you please express yourself a little more coherently?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you please express yourself a little more coherently?
    a. I believe I expressed myself in a clear and coherent manner, apart form one spelling mistake, the intended meaning of which should be easy to infer.
    b. I believe that your inability to understand both vontent and contect of my post is either the result of passive aggresiveness or stupidity.
    1. To clarify, I made a subjective statement in response to an opening post presented as an objectiver statement.
    2. I neither suggested intentionally or otherwise that I was unaware that "not everyone is going to like everyone", making your respoonse to my initial post within this thread redundant.
    3. If you make a ridiculous post based upon nothing then I am certaimnly entitled to make a perfectly sensible post clouded in nonsense.
    4. WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE LITTLE BUNNY RABBIT?

I hope you understand, I am prepared to dumb down further.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
    are we all getting Absurd vibes from @The Penetrator or what.Penny,if you think you're LSI ,think again because this is not proper Fe-seeking behaviour.I'll throw ESI or LSE on the table.
    Absurd is a cunt. I'm drunk.

poetry.

And for your information LSI makes perfect sense.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The dumbest girl I know is IEE, and my IEE high school friend is always cheating on his girlfriend, at least emotionally. So, what makes IEEs such dumb scumbags? Obviously, your friend is either mistyped or her dumb scumbag nature is yet to emerge.

I would have driven you bonkers when I was younger, octo. (as if I don't now, lol)
    I was sooo naive when I first moved out on my own.
    octo: ann, how naive were you?
    ann: well, octo, I was soooo naive that I went to get a job as a bar waitress. When I arrived at the bar, it had a flashing neon sign that said "all girl revue". I tried to figure out what that meant as I walked towards the bar. The moment I walked in and rounded their entrance corner and came face to...uh...face...with a pair of boobs doing a dangling dance...I finally figured out what "all girl revue" meant.
    octo (being nice to me): well, that's naive, not dumb.
    ann: ok, how about the time when I was doing door-to-door sales of books and knives and such nonsense. They made sure to impress on us every chance they got that we were not their employees, that we were 'working for ourselves'. Well, since we sold a variety of things it seemed that the right word to use would be "general" contractor when asked by a group of construction guys what I did for a living. When the main spokesguy started laughing and asking about the prices for various construction items. I was obviously confused..and was the butt of numerous jokes that night and none of the guys bothered to try to figure out what I had meant. It wasn't until years later that I discovered that the 'proper' phrase would have been "independent contractor".
    octo: ok...that WAS kinda dumb. But still not as dumb as the IEE I was referring to.
    ann: what? You really think I'm going to share the more dumber things I've said and done? Share it on this forum?? That's kind of a Dumb thing to expect!

Note: for those who hadn't figured it out...the above was a purely imaginative conversation.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You take things the wrong way.
    Fixed.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha! I'm pretty naive myself, I didn't know what the big neon blue sign outside a dodgy looking shop saying "Tool Shed" meant...
    i am thinking gay bar or sex toy shop.

Though when i was younger I might have referred someone looking for a screwdriver set to the "tool store I saw on XXX road".
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Fixed.
    Hey what u trying to say??

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see a pattern that many IEEs are very accepting and reasonable. They tend to weigh the arguments on both sides well and they ask more often than tell which is a sign of wisdom. Most importantly, when they talk they realize the possibility of flaws in their knowledge and/or logic. These are the things I like in anndelise for example.

But as always there's always room for people who refuse to believe in the existence of bacteria and WorkaholicsAnon.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey what u trying to say??
    That you seem unable to deduce the intended/unapparent meaning of things, and often miss the point of what is being said. Over the internet, at least.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    I see a pattern that many IEEs are very accepting and reasonable. They tend to weigh the arguments on both sides well and they ask more often than tell which is a sign of wisdom. Most importantly, when they talk they realize the possibility of flaws in their knowledge and/or logic. These are the things I like in anndelise for example.

But as always there's always room for people who refuse to believe in the existence of bacteria and WorkaholicsAnon.
    lol i u too Aquagraph...

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That you seem unable to deduce the intended/unapparent meaning of things, and often miss the point of what is being said. Over the internet, at least.
    Or so it seems when i'm playing devil's advocate.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Socially IEE's are fun, but outside of casual socialization, I'm not sure if I could deal with them.

Also I find although they are apparently tolerant and pluralistic, when you get past that, they're stubborn and intolerant once you go out of the boundaries of what they find acceptable, as most people are. However, they take a more persuasive tone in their communication and can be very stubborn in pursuing this path. This is why they're commonly called the "journalist". As obstinate types, they tend to take their ideas and beliefs very seriously and are stubborn in persuasion and rhetoric. This is of course, quite necessary at times.

It's of little surprise, that one of the architypical representatives of this type is Thomas Henry Huxley, i.e Darwin's "pitbull".

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol i u too Aquagraph...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
    Are we all thinking the same thing about jennifer and do we all agree that there's more than meets the eye, and do we all think jennifer really forgot about something? Yes, we do.

Absurd is a cunt. I'm drunk.

poetry.

And for your information LSI makes perfect sense.
    Thanks.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Socially IEE's are fun, but outside of casual socialization, I'm not sure if I could deal with them.

Also I find although they are apparently tolerant and pluralistic, when you get past that, they're stubborn and intolerant once you go out of the boundaries of what they find acceptable, as most people are. However, they take a more persuasive tone in their communication and can be very stubborn in pursuing this path. This is why they're commonly called the "journalist". As obstinate types, they tend to take their ideas and beliefs very seriously and are stubborn in persuasion and rhetoric. This is of course, quite necessary at times.

It's of little surprise, that one of the architypical representatives of this type is Thomas Henry Huxley, i.e Darwin's "pitbull".
    Yeah, i could relate to this actually...i dont disagree.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or so it seems when i'm playing devil's advocate.
    I highly doubt that's the case. I think it's more likely that you're aware of it, percieve it as an insecurity, and try to cover it by saying things like the quoted statement above. I'm almost certain about this, actually, but I don't understand why you're doing it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Thanks.
    You're welcome padre.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I highly doubt that's the case. I think it's more likely that you're aware of it, percieve it as an insecurity, and try to cover it by saying things like the quoted statement above. I'm almost certain about this, actually, but I don't understand why you're doing it.
    OK OK fine u caught me...

well not totally... sometimes yes, ur right, i can take things the wrong way... but other times, like this time, here in this thread I did perceive octo the way she intended but i did still want to address the other side of the coin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast