R.I.P. Raver
    TIM
    ENFP 7W8
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jason's Official Introduction

Hi 16Types forum. I've realized that I have not yet made a Proper introduction thread.. my other one was a simple..and well, I need a few more posts in order to get a red font.. well more like 50 more, so here it is!:

My name is Jason and as a little child, I was pretty happy. I don't remember much but I knew that when I was younger, I talked a lot, and then I suddenly became shy, or antisocial? when I became like 8 years old. I guess I didn't know how to interact with people and I wanted to learn how to, so I did, when I was in grade 8. I started talking more and wasn't shy any more and was happy with the friends I made. Why am I talking about talking to people and my journey from socially uninhibited to being socially awkward (at 8) and then learning to talk again? well... honestly I dont know.. but I've had this fascination for learning things, especially about myself. I've been drawn by self help books.. I even used to look through pages of self help books for women, because I am naturally curious! Lets skip highschool and talk about university/college. At university, I took (am taking) psychology as one of my majors.. it is so interesting.. and this interest led me to dig through google to find a lot of stuff... one of which.. is this forum =)

I figure I will stop it at that rather than bore you by "milking the cow?" whats the saying used to describe talking about nothing?? milking something?? oh well.

Hi Everyone! I look forward to meeting all of you =).

Jason

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First of all, Welcome!

Second, you said from my video that we share the same type,
    well, we also share the same childhood. I used to talk a lot, to everyone, then shy at school, until I get to age 17, then a hit with the ladies.
    Fallen into selfhelp and loved psychology in cegep(pre-university).

You live near me (Montreal), maybe we could meet for typing purposes.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shoo, Canada, this is Finnish territory now.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Destroypuppy's posts sound like russian type descriptions brought to you by googletranslate now how cool is that

R.I.P. Raver
    TIM
    ENFP 7W8
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Destroypuppy View Post
    First of all, Welcome!

Second, you said from my video that we share the same type,
    well, we also share the same childhood. I used to talk a lot, to everyone, then shy at school, until I get to age 17, then a hit with the ladies.
    Fallen into selfhelp and loved psychology in cegep(pre-university).

You live near me (Montreal), maybe we could meet for typing purposes.
    lol jennifer's picture of sid is so funny =)

anyway.. montreal isn't close.. its like a 4 hour drive away lol!

But maybe in the future.. honestly I haven't even met up with the toronto people yet.

*oh and i apologize for the late reply.. my sudden interest shifted towards soemthing other than socionics the past month.. now im back*

-Jason