4 Thread(s)

ahahahahah I KNOW RIGHT

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4 is too Ne related - my brain can not process.

I'll have something for pt 1 at some point.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

#4 is freaking me the fuck out

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1: deriving sexual pleasure from having beheaded someone; in my head i see a kind of narrative about her killing her abusive husband but being wistful about the sex afterwards and trying to relive it in a kind of depraved way

2: love of the classics that crosses boundaries of heterosexuality (i think the greek bust depicts a male..?; greek literature involves all kinds of poetic and fantasy influences that aren't a typical alpha male focus, hence the slight homosexual connotation that i see reflected also in this pic)

3: don't think there is much mystery in this; just a badass looking creep

4: something about an opportunity for childlike (newborn?) romance when a dog (bad past significant other of either?) is buried

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

#3 makes me think he is some sort of mariner or something.

Too lazy to comment further.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

TIM
    No. E9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

#3 My first thought was this man's face reminds me of Samuel Beckett's. I think it's because of a similar ruggedness and piercing blue eyes. He looks hungry and tense. Coat and the layering of clothes make me think he's Russian. That eye at the centre of the composition is a nice technical element, and I think the painting is largely about what it has seen.

#4 My initial reaction was to think artist is trying to subvert the idea of childhood innocence - that they've killed and buried the dog. They are bound by secrecy (the embrace). Perhaps the girl has played a more passive role (we don't see her face). The light coming through the trees makes me think it is evening time which I associate more with death This is compounded by using B&W. The trees are bare (again, death) which gives the scene a more menacing quality.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

#4 brings to mind several things, in particular this video game:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_Rose

In which the main character(s) are implied to be childhood lesbian lovers but then one of them kills the other's dog out of jealousy.

It also reminds me of Slenderman Mythos for some reason.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1# Love and hate of love lost. Anger suppressed for way too long. Alternatively, death of your innocence.

#2 Loving your ego. That big, manly ego. Enjoying what you do to the point that it defines who you are.

3# Too old, too tired, too poor

#4 Terrible things that are in the past holding the person down. He is lost and lonely, without a chance to be again with someone you love. Still dreaming and being with things that are lost.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1# Menstruation is a no-no for cunnilingus.
    2# Westerner clinging to the dead ideals of his forefathers.
    3# Hobo prophet. I would follow a man with such a look in his eyes.
    4# The girl and her imagination friend killed the neighbour's dog and our now making a blood oath not to tell anyone of the kill nor the fact that he uses makeup.

Sorry, I'm not too good with this.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

R.I.P. Raver
    TIM
    ENFP 7W8
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pic one is sexy and scary at the same time.. totally physiological arousal.. sexually and scary-alertnessy combined!.. I shall name the pic: "OhGasping Arousal"

Pic two... hmm a guy loving art so much, he strips naked and kisses it, at the same time, creating art with the art... lets just simply call it.. "Art Within Art"

Pic three.. homeless man, or maybe a university professor.. who became insane. lots of deep meanings.. but who cares.. lets just call it "stranger"

Pic four.. oh god.. such a horrible scary image.. it will give me nightmares. dead trees, dead dog, dead girl. "Death..."

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1. John the Baptist and repentant Salome who cut one of her arms off

2. "I like this feeling of huge hard coldness. damn, my cock got crushed."

3. near-insanity due to old age and poverty. the look of raskolnikov in his eye

4. androgyny in the forest. "we dream of becoming animals and having a baby dog"
    Last edited by Amber; 02-07-2015 at 08:45 PM.