TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Park's type

Discuss.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Marxist Ne’er-do-well Red Villain's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI

/thread
    "We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.".

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're SLI, but if you aren't you could be SEI. You seem warm to me, and SEIs often seem laid back like SLIs but really warm. But maybe the warmth I notice is just some duality thing. Anyway, probably SLI.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    I think you're SLI, but if you aren't you could be SEI. You seem warm to me, and SEIs often seem laid back like SLIs but really warm. But maybe the warmth I notice is just some duality thing. Anyway, probably SLI.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol kidding. Seriously though, I think he's SLI>SEI.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI
    you remind me a lot of my brother. I base his typing off yours...and there's no way in hell he is SEI.

Creepy-male

I like SLI as well, I tend to relate positively overall to you but it doesn't seem like duality or like an SEI. Delta makes sense as well.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we all need to see a video of you.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    SLI
    you remind me a lot of my brother. I base his typing off yours...and there's no way in hell he is SEI.
    By reading the discriptions of the SLI, I type my asshole brother as one. However, none of the SLIs here on the 16types seem to be the class A prick that my brother is. I am wondering if maybe he is LSI, but anyway, since I have nothing else to go on, I accept the prevailing group think about people's types.

EDIT: I don't want to highjack Park's thread, but I never read the type discriptions on this site, only the wikisocion ones. My brother seems less a SLI than LSI by these disciptions on this site... Park is set free, not guilty of being my dickhead brother!
    Last edited by Saberstorm; 06-12-2012 at 05:51 AM.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    By reading the discriptions of the SLI, I type my asshole brother as one. However, none of the SLIs here on the 16types seem to be the class A prick that my brother is. I am wondering if maybe he is LSI, but anyway, since I have nothing else to go on, I accept the prevailing group think about people's types.

EDIT: I don't want to highjack Park's thread, but I never read the type discriptions on this site, only the wikisocion ones. My brother seems less a SLI than LSI by these disciptions on this site... Park is set free, not guilty of being my dickhead brother!
    My brother is a prick too. And LSI. I like to think I cause collateral damage at worst.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see why you might say this, but I can speak with confidence in saying that park is in no way, shape, or form anything resembling an Fe ego or Te PoLR.

SLI-Si is a pretty solid typing, I don't really see any reason to question it.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

delta SLIme jk

i think sli, if we go to into subtypes, accepting may be more likely to me.

SLI-

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Si-SLI.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    I think we all need to see a video of you.
    I made this one the other night.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I can see why you might say this, but I can speak with confidence in saying that park is in no way, shape, or form anything resembling an Fe ego or Te PoLR.

SLI-Si is a pretty solid typing, I don't really see any reason to question it.
    Why Si subtype?
    Last edited by Park; 06-12-2012 at 08:48 PM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Why Si subtype?
    Because you seem more outwardly emotional, less "rational" in terms of being categorical in your thinking or deliberate in your mode of self-expression. Alpha>Gamma vibes in general; I think there is definitely something to the fact that a number of people have mentioned SEI as a possibility for your type over the years, although since coming to know you more personally I find it a totally bogus suggestion. I can understand why it gets thrown out there, though.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

less "rational" in terms of being categorical in your thinking or deliberate in your mode of self-expression.
    You mean like all the things I did for Bambi? They weren't deliberate?

I think there is definitely something to the fact that a number of people have mentioned SEI as a possibility for your type over the years, although since coming to know you more personally I find it a totally bogus suggestion.
    How about IEI? Or LSI for that matter?

Oh, and what about enneagram?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Your Fe PoLR is quite remarkably apparent on the forum from experience; Ne DS is right on the money in terms of how you relate with IEE on the forum and they with you.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa baby, thanks for sharing your opinion. It means so much to me, you can't even imagine. But may I humbly ask you a favor? Would you stop hitting on me, please? I don't want to live near you, nor benefit from your activation.

On another note, would you mind sharing where your sister lives?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa baby, thanks for sharing your opinion. It means so much to me, you can't even imagine. But may I humbly ask you a favor? Would you stop hitting on me, please? I don't want to live near you, nor benefit from your activation.

On another note, would you mind sharing where your sister lives?
    LOL; but, I love you baby, you're so cute!!!
    My sister lives really really close to where I live HAH
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dang.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean like all the things I did for Bambi? They weren't deliberate?
    Nonono nothing that personal, I mean you just strike me as very natural and easy-going, not really ummm, composed or

How about IEI? Or LSI for that matter?
    Well certainly not IEI, mostly for the same reasons that you are not SEI plus you strike me as uber-Judicious, and LSI, well, again you fit the Judicious stereotype, and I don't see much Fe seeking or IJ rigidity in your demeanor.

Oh, and what about enneagram?
    You're a tough nut to crack, actually; I usually have an easier time spotting E-type than Socionics, but you are one case where the opposite is definitely true. I think there are definitely elements of 4-ness in your internal attitude, but overall you strike me as a Gut triad type more than a Heart type, mostly because you seem pretty confident in your own identity and give absolutely zero fucks whatsoever what other people think of you 9w8 or 8w9 seem most likely, I lean 8w9: you are very driven and you have a hard edge to you, but are also very laid back and easy-going. You do seem to be a reactive type. I would normally consider 6 because you don't seem like a typical 8 outwardly, they are often very sociable and gregarious, but Head triad doesn't fit as well as Gut IMO and I just don't get the same sense of inner wavering, you strike me as being actually rather single-minded and you don't really doubt yourself much, and not with the same sense of outright rejecting the odds that you are wrong like a cp6 does. I used to think you were a 6 until I started getting to know you better; your brand of reactivity is, as I've come to see, very similar to Absurd who I think is also an 8w9 but you don't have the sense of measuredness and knowing your place that Absurd has, mostly due to being irrational whereas he is rational. You also tend to show your affection by giving active assistance to people and slowly working up to a position where you feel comfortable being vulnerable, a stereotypical sign of 8 integration to 2.

You do not strike me as having the very deep, underlying sense of being flawed that 4s do. I think you have a 4 fixation moreso than 2 or 3, and I would say 4 is your Heart fix, probably 4w3 because of your somewhat professional bent and lack of disheveled hermit-ness, but with you it seems less of a deep, personal issue, and more than you are just kind of like "Ehh, I guess I'm fucking weird...*resigned shrug*" which is exactly what 8s and 9s do I would say your head fix is probably 6w7, you have a very genuine fun-spiritedness about you and are less super-pensive than 6w5 fix people strike me, but I think triple reactive makes sense, and you can be very playful, lighthearted, and camaraderie-oriented when the mood takes you.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah. 8/9 over 4 for certain. And yeah, no way on the Fe.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you seem pretty confident in your own identity and give absolutely zero fucks whatsoever what other people think of you
    LET'S GET MARRIED!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I'm really leaning 8 for park after getting to know him a little better, and he shares a lot of similarities in his internal workings and mindset with my mother, LSE-Si 8w7 sp/sx, and a former friend of mine, LIE-Te 8w9 sp/sx.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LET'S GET MARRIED!
    Now don't go falling for me just because I understand you...I understand everyone

And no that does not make me a whore GOD DAMMIT

I am just...a therapist who will never be a therapist.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now don't go falling for me just because I understand you...I understand everyone
    You had to ruin it and go at my Fi, now didn't you, shitface? Not sure if I wanna marry you anymore.

LOOK AT ME I AM GILLY AND I UNDERSTAND EVERYONE... fucking image-oriented 3s.

And no that does not make me a whore GOD DAMMIT
    If it talks like a whore and acts like a whore, it is a whore.

I am just...a therapist who will never be a therapist.
    Not with that attitude.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You had to ruin it and go at my Fi, now didn't you, shitface? Not sure if I wanna marry you anymore.
    I don't actually get to know everyone though...

LOOK AT ME I AM GILLY AND I UNDERSTAND EVERYONE... fucking image-oriented 3s.
    *sparkle*

If it talks like a whore and acts like a whore, it is a whore.

Not with that attitude.
    Yeah I'm a lazy bitch. I stubbornly resist, on principle, shelling out half a million dollars in order to "learn" what I have already taught myself and fulfill my calling in a sterile, half-assedly Freudian office, when I can actually have fun with those 8 years and the rest of my life, and do my job from the comfort of my bed.

I just have to have a second job and settle for less money
    Last edited by Gilly; 06-13-2012 at 02:50 AM.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I used to think you were a 6 until I started getting to know you better; your brand of reactivity is, as I've come to see, very similar to Absurd who I think is also an 8w9 but you don't have the sense of measuredness and knowing your place that Absurd has, mostly due to being irrational whereas he is rational.

yeah

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok ok, I forgive you. <3

Yeah I'm a lazy bitch. I stubbornly resist, on principle, shelling out half a million dollars in order to "learn" what I have already taught myself and fulfill my calling in a sterile, half-assedly Freudian office, when I can actually have fun with those 8 years and the rest of my life, and do my job from the comfort of my bed.

I just have to have a second job and settle for less money
    Umm no. What you lack is a business sense. And some self-assurance maybe.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm no. What you lack is a business sense.
    Eh, I actually have pretty good business sense. I just don't have good school sense >_<

Unfortunately you need a bureaucrat's signature and a wax stamp to (legally) make money doing what I do.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately you need a bureaucrat's signature and a wax stamp to (legally) make money doing what I do.
    Hmm. Maybe there are ways to circumvent the law. I need to think about this.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I'm really leaning 8 for park after getting to know him a little better, and he shares a lot of similarities in his internal workings and mindset with my mother, LSE-Si 8w7 sp/sx, and a former friend of mine, LIE-Te 8w9 sp/sx.
    Would this influence my dual's enneagram type?

you have a very genuine fun-spiritedness about you and are less super-pensive than 6w5 fix people strike me, but I think triple reactive makes sense, and you can be very playful, lighthearted, and camaraderie-oriented when the mood takes you.
    I'll be waiting for you at the altar.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, i just noticed that @Park's way of joking is very similar to @Absurd 's..
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    lol, i just noticed that Park's way of joking is very similar to Absurd's
    You're going to to notice it with many members of this forum as well.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    You're going to to notice it with many members of this forum as well.
    Not really... you have a unique style
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would this influence my dual's enneagram type?
    Hmm...yes and no. I think 6s and 8s make good couples, so a little flip and we have 6w7 sp/so

I'll be waiting for you at the altar.
    Can there be dubstep when we kiss?

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. Maybe there are ways to circumvent the law. I need to think about this.
    I dunno, I mean the people I give advice to are usually friends or people I am getting to know, getting paid for it wouldn't really feel right, unless I could get corporate sponsorship to wear a Mountain Dew baseball cap while hypnotizing people on webcam or something.

Under cerulean skies...

Marxist Ne’er-do-well Red Villain's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Park and Gilly are getting along
    Park is definitely SLI
    If Gilly is supposedly EIE, they would therefore be conflict relations.
    Ergo
    Gilly must not be typed correctly....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odK20vQB-7o
    Last edited by Red Villain; 06-13-2012 at 03:22 PM. Reason: misspelling of "Is"
    "We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast