Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: What physical features do you find attractive?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Is that in reference to my response, or yours? I'm not playing dumb, and I don't get what you're saying.
    They're going to crucify you soon.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck off, Absurd.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Every girl is. Some of them just don't know it yet.
    yeah maybe, though a negative experience with "bad boys" can leave a bad enough impression as to where this type is no longer considered that attractive.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Combination of many different girls that i've known and have always loved to look at. I guess in a way this type of picture is the perfect way to show what i go for on average.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    Jessica Alba then?
    ...with just a splash of Portman. But yes, i love the eyes on that make believe creature.
    It's funny though because none of the women in particular really look anything like Alba, but mesh them together and magic! There it is.

I kind of like when a girls jaw line starts around her mouth if you were to look at her straight on(not above her mouth), and when her chin isnt sharp/pointy. I think it has to do with me not wanting to have an inferior male-baby.

Another must for me, is a girl who's head is wider than her neck. If her neck is anywhere near the width of her jaw i'll immediately see them as a masculine creature and lose interest / pride.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    yeah maybe, though a negative experience with "bad boys" can leave a bad enough impression as to where this type is no longer considered that attractive.
    If a bad boy did something bad, he's just being a bad boy. But yeah, I know what you mean.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find Kate Jackson from Charlies Angels look appealing, her skin's a tiny bit too tan/ olive than I'm ideally attracted to, but shes attractive non-the-less.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If a bad boy did something bad, he's just being a bad boy. But yeah, I know what you mean.
    maybe i should have added a "speaking for myself..." disclaimer

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I'm not into the exotic look at all! I see why people like that. I DO think it's VERY attractive, objectively. But... I really prefer the big goofy confident smiling somewhat athletic American man.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    maybe i should have added a "speaking for myself..." disclaimer
    No need to; you got your point across well.

PS:
    It's the best disclaimer there is.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never found myself attracted to exotic looking men. I've never dated outside my race either. Well I dated this mexican looking guy once but he was half white. I'm not racist or anything, I just have a special place in my heart for white guys.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not a coincidence that people mate within their own ethnicity. White people do it more often since they are the majority where most of us live. But with other ethnicities it can be a combining factor to be part of the minority and to deal with the issues it will bring. Usually background matters and the primal logic of "if you look the same, you are the same". These two are strongly entwined.

I usually prefer white people and mulattos aesthetics wise.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    It's not that I don't find white guys objectively attractive... I just don't find them very sexually appealing. Not that I'd never rule out dating a white guy. The white guys that I tend to find more attractive are the generally the ones with more exotic features, like Johnny Depp.
    Yes I like Johnny Depp. However, there are definitely some white guys I don't like, such as Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise, for example.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone explain to me what is this "objective attraction"? Is it a theoretical attraction where there's nobody to experience it?

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    Or maybe I just want the best chance of my genes being passed on - everyone knows eurasians are hot
    From what i've seen they are... think of Keanu Reeves, Kristen Kruek, Timur bekbos (well, he's fully Kazakh but looks like an asian/ caucasion mix.) Of course the only thing I really like about Timur are his hairstyles lol.. girls rocking his kind of hairstyles can be very sexy .

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Freckles, shaggy hair,
    Soft facial features and kissable lips.

Natalie Portman shouldn't grow her hair longer than that.

And then there is, Yo-Landi Vi$$er. She is simply the most attractive celebrity I can think of.

Imo this forum should give her her own section.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I really wish I could think of stuff like this as easily as you guys.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently I find german men attractive. I thought most of them would be ugly and hairy, but I've seen more hot people here than I see in Finland annually, and it's been less than 24 hours since my plane landed.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have dissected features I am attracted to many a time... and here is what I ended up with - Generally, I am only attracted to Caucasian and sometimes Hispanic men. I can't help it.

Wider faces, especially from the middle of the face (ear to ear)
    Not AS strong of a jawline, but still strong.. tapers down in near the chin for a more boy-ish look
    EYES - big, round, deep set, colour is irrelevant as long as the shine and the passion are behind them
    NOSE - straight and North American/European, I am very picky about noses
    NICE SKIN. This is a big one.
    Broad shoulders, nice arms... the most important part of the body
    Generally well-built & somewhat toned, don't really like actual obvious muscles though.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tendril Lovin View Post

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tendril Lovin View Post
    Nice to meet another ass man!
    Hi five.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    I really wish I could think of stuff like this as easily as you guys.
    I probably have a gist of what you mean but I'd appreciate if you'd explicate.
    Kristen Kreuk has quite possible one of the most naturally beautiful faces I've ever seen. Dutch & Chinese is a good mixture.
    At last, our tastes meet.

Racial diversity

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Hi five.
    Cuming from your mouth it reminds me of..

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kristen Kruek is gorgeous.
    She was made for showbiz..

Yeah, I don't think I'm as picky as most of you.. I just don't like guys smaller than me or feminine, anyone who wears tight jeans, and anyone who doesn't shower reguarly.. or smokes. exotic is so-so. women pull it off better than a lot of men imo..

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

long fingernails is the worst thing. not that i can really talk because i'm a wolfbiter and my fingers are gross. but i could handle b.o. and bad teeth before i could handle long fingernails.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Kristen Kruek is gorgeous.
    She was made for showbiz..
    Eww.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I honestly hope most girls have head wider than their necks. :-P
    you'd hope so.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most people do have it like that as most people don't even get enough cream assed Western to get that fat.

Vote me if you want to see the this civilization burn and raise the phenix.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eww.
    figure of speech

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    figure of speech
    I know but.. yeah I know.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I probably have a gist of what you mean but I'd appreciate if you'd explicate.
    I mean, I have a hard time describing what I find attractive without a frame of reference. I just can't find the vocabulary, I know it when I see it.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who's going to see Magic Mike tonight? I AM.

Creepy-pokeball

Most people do have it like that as most people don't even get enough cream assed Western to get that fat.

Vote me if you want to see the this civilization burn and raise the phenix.
    The Hamburger Phoenix?

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Channing Tatum looks like such a douche

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    I mean, I have a hard time describing what I find attractive without a frame of reference. I just can't find the vocabulary, I know it when I see it.
    So can't you say anything at all?

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So can't you say anything at all?
    We have to help him a bit. Here CPig, paint this template the way you like.

„Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Channing Tatum looks like such a douche
    But you'd have sex with him though

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    But you'd have sex with him though
    Eh, if I'm not attracted to the face then the body is meaningless to me.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    Who is she?

By the way why haven't I seen a picture of you yet?
    Last edited by Aquagraph; 06-30-2012 at 11:32 AM.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kinda off topic, but... personality: whether a person is nice, not bossy, there's chemistry, etc. is as important to me as physical features. Context is important too. I'm definitely most attracted to average looking (but nice), girl-next-door type faces when I want a relationship. Conversely, "hot" hyper-sexualized girls are super hard to disassociate from one-night stands or spur-of-the-moment type of activity. I know it's a cliche but whatevs...
    Last edited by xerx; 06-30-2012 at 09:29 AM.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast