Sorry. I'm just another person that's still confused about the INFJ/INFP thing. I've read and read a lot of stuff on the net already, I just...don't get it.

Anyway, about me:

I have very weak ...sometimes if I'm criticized on this enough I'll burst into tears around everyone or I'll lash out in unpredictable anger.

I'm very dreamy and introspective like INFPs. I'm lazy like them.

For conflicting relationships, I usually can't stand ESTPs. My first boss was one and we just wanted to punch each other in the face at all times.

I want to make the world a better place, although because of my poor I rarely if ever follow through. I care about people in a general sense, but I prefer deeper relationships with a few people instead of more casual relationships with many people. I can be quite logical and intelligent, but I frequently let my emotions get in the way of decision making. (I wish I had more examples for you, but maybe I will later)

I can be romantic and lovey-dovey, but not excessively so. My emotions look hidden to those around me and I can even seem dull and unintersting.

And although I consider myself a 'humanist' I doubt other people would type me as that. I just show a different outward face to different people. Some people think I'm domineering, other people think I'm friendly. I only show the 'real me' to my closest friends. My best friends say I'm like a healer type though, whatever that means.

The other reason I think I'm INFJ is because ESTJ seems very dual-like to me, although I dunno. My best friend is one I think, she's very powerful but in a lesuirely way. We just like to hang out and be close to each other...and unlike ESTPs she doesn't make me feel uncomfortable.

Then again, sometimes ESTPs don't bother me much at all and that's where I think my INFP side comes in. It's like they frustrate me even more because I half-love them, half-hate them. But umm it all depends, really. I just can't stand when people are bossy and in your face though. (even if they don't mean to be, it's more like if I perceive them as too aggressive, I'll shy away)

So hmm anyway here's a couple pics of moi: (I wish I had a better one sorry but these are really the best)