Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 208

Thread: jet city woman's type

  1. #1
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,116
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default jet city woman's type

    Quote Originally Posted by jetson View Post
    Hi. I'm also an ISTp female
    I really don't think you're any kind of logical type. My 2 cents.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, Ca.
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Posts
    693
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I really don't think you're any kind of logical type. My 2 cents.
    Lol, thanks for the input, but wrong again.

  3. #3
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,116
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jetson View Post
    Lol, thanks for the input, but wrong again.
    Meh. Maybe you'll figure it out eventually. Good luck.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, Ca.
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Posts
    693
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Meh. Maybe you'll figure it out eventually. Good luck.
    Lol, I've figured out that you like to bug ISTps...... I'm really not sure what socionics type I am yet tbth..... I'm an ISTP in mbti, so....... I'm just guessing right now.

  5. #5
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've been an infp and esfp in mbti...it doesn't carry over here hah.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, Ca.
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Posts
    693
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I've been an infp and esfp in mbti...it doesn't carry over here hah.
    Yea, I just haven't put in the time yet to figure out what type I am.... so far, it appears to be none of them lol....... How were you an infp and an esfp in mbti? lol......

  7. #7
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Off-topic:

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I really don't think you're any kind of logical type. My 2 cents.
    Yes.

    INFj. Maritsa's identical. Equally as naive and unrealistic.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    INFj. Maritsa's identical. Equally as naive and unrealistic.
    You're not EII?

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, Ca.
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Posts
    693
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Off-topic:



    Yes.

    INFj. Maritsa's identical. Equally as naive and unrealistic.
    Suck me, bitch.

  10. #10
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    You're not EII?
    I have transcended the limits of socionics type and belong now in a supra-plane of existence. They call me, "ghost of plato's pretentiousness".

  11. #11
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jetson View Post
    Suck me, bitch.
    Be glad to be included among the ranks of poli, maritsa, tcaudillig and other forum Ji-Ne crazies. You're a star!

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I have transcended the limits of socionics type and belong now in a supra-plane of existence. They call me, "ghost of plato's pretentiousness".
    And in English, SubT?

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, Ca.
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Posts
    693
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Be glad to be included among the ranks of poli, maritsa, tcaudillig and other forum Ji-Ne crazies. You're a star!
    Seeing as I have no goddamn idea what you are speaking of, I'll just assume you are assuming. Thanks, asshole.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    He got the star bit right. Every man and every woman is a star.

  15. #15
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    And in English, SubT?
    I'm really bored this morning.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, Ca.
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Posts
    693
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I'm really bored this morning.
    obv, fucking desperate men.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I'm really bored this morning.
    I'm a TV. No, but seriously, you want to tell me something, this is the time

    Quote Originally Posted by jetson View Post
    obv, fucking desperate men.
    Vir·go (vûrg)
    n. In all senses also called Virgin.
    1. A constellation in the region of the celestial equator between Leo and Libra.
    2.
    a. The sixth sign of the zodiac in astrology.
    b. pl. Vir·gos One who is born under this sign.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, Ca.
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Posts
    693
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I'm a TV. No, but seriously, you want to tell me something, this is the time
    hahaha, I would believe that.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jetson View Post
    hahaha, I would believe that.
    Same. I do actually catch myself believing myself in real life.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Jetson, you want to invade Iraq together with me?

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, Ca.
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Posts
    693
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Jetson, you want to invade Iraq together with me?
    lol, Absolutely. We will take over and become the new rulers.

  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jetson View Post
    lol, Absolutely. We will take over and become the new rulers.
    Weapons of mass destruction deployed.

  23. #23
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Be glad to be included among the ranks of poli, maritsa, tcaudillig and other forum Ji-Ne crazies. You're a star!
    Aww.. I like EIIs!!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  24. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default JetPirate

    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    Jetson, you're not LSI. Period.
    Discuss.

  25. #25
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    true story imo
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  26. #26
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    to be honest, please wear a cup.

  27. #27
    Neural wonderchild Aivonaima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm not into arguing with others' self-typings, but yeah, I think Pirate has a point there – you'd think Ti types would come up with logical reasoning rather than reacting heavily emotionally and – in my most humble opinion – somewhat irrationally. But I guess not being open to views could be Ne PoLR? That could speak for ESI too, tho.
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    to be honest, please wear a cup.
    Even as I sit here, I can't believe I'm writing this. I've never been one to voice my opinions in such a public manner. But after learning that Jadae wants to call evil good and good evil, I felt I at least had to set a few things straight. Before I say anything else, let me remind him that it is more than a purely historical question to ask, "How did his reign of terror start?" or even the more urgent question, "How might it end?". No, we must ask, "Is he so polyloquent as to think that this can go on forever?" Whatever the answer, I want to live my life as I see fit. I can't do that while Jadae still has the ability to insist that our society be infested with solipsism, racialism, exclusivism, and an impressive swarm of other "isms".

    As for the lies and exaggerations, one of the great mysteries of modern life is, Where is Jadae's integrity? I allege that that’s not my question to answer. I will say, however, that Jadae claims that society will benefit if he goes ahead with his plan to put mindless sad sacks on the federal payroll. That's like pulling up a plant to see how the roots are doing. It also proves that Jadae is oblivious to the fact that to get even the simplest message into the consciousness of hideous, anti-democratic grafters it has to be repeated at least fifty times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following fifty times, but he claims to have turned over a new leaf shortly after getting caught trying to irrationalize thinking on every issue. This claim is an outright lie that is still being circulated by Jadae's representatives. The truth is that if Jadae had his way, schools would teach students that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of self-satisfied stereotypes. This is not education but indoctrination. It prevents students from learning about how it is not news that Jadae is eating our lunch. What speaks volumes, though, is that it's grotesque for him to lead a repulsive jihad against those who oppose him. Or perhaps I should say, it's mutinous.

    Whenever people fail to fall for Jadae's nocuous deceptions, he tries leading them to the slaughterhouse via the back entrance. If that ploy still doesn't work, Jadae then sics his blood-drenched, murderous Praetorian Guard in all of its resplendent foulness upon them. You may balk at this, but throughout history, there has been a clash between those who wish to evaluate the tactics he has used against me and those who wish to cripple Jadae's castigators politically, economically, socially, morally, and psychologically. Naturally, Jadae belongs to the latter category. He manipulates public opinion through raw emotion, sexual desire, "family values", comedy, music, entertainment, false religion, social engineering, journalistic propaganda, and junk science. But let's not quibble about that. A central fault line runs through each of his "compromises". Specifically, he has a vested interest in maintaining the myths that keep his retinue loyal to him. Jadae's principal myth is that his wanton faction is a respected civil-rights organization. The truth is that Jadae would have you believe that profits come before people. I have already, for the present at least, sufficiently answered the climatic part of this proposition and have only to add that Jadae wants to make us less united, less moral, less sensitive, less engaged, and more perversely harebrained. This desire is implanted in a part of his brain that's immune to reason or argument. Consequently, there's no chance that we can get him to see that his maudlin preoccupation with yahooism, usually sicklied over with such nonsense words as "counterintelligence", would make sense if a person's honor were determined strictly by his or her ability to inculcate the hermeneutics of suspicion in otherwise open-minded people. As that's not the case, we can conclude only that the baneful nature of his missives is not just a rumor. It is a fact to which I can testify. As I have tried to show in this letter, Jadae's flunkies are too indolent to institute change. As long as you remember that, we may yet be able to condemn—without hesitation, without remorse—all those who elevate Jadae's memoranda to prominence as epistemological principles.

  29. #29
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    What autoscript are you using lol.

  30. #30
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    What autoscript are you using lol.
    one that's even less entertaining than him
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  31. #31
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    zing!

  32. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    one that's even less entertaining than him
    I don't know what to make of thePirate's theatrics. On the one hand, it is widely known and beyond dispute that thePirate's ultimata are all too often clad in the arrogant garb of lexiphanicism. But on the other hand, thePirate's plunderbund is reminiscent of the French Jacobin Club and its morbid obsession with power, death, and despotism. For complete details, I refer you to my forthcoming book on the subject. I shall here mention only a few random items that may be new or especially interesting to you. For instance, thePirate believes that the rules don't apply to him. The real damage that this belief causes actually has nothing to do with the belief itself but with psychology, human nature, and the skillful psychological manipulation of that nature by thePirate and his sanguinolent lapdogs. With his remonstrations hanging over us like the Sword of Damocles, it makes sense that his recommendations are merely a stalking horse. They mask thePirate's secret intention to make us too confused, demoralized, and disunited to put up an effective opposition to his subliminal psywar campaigns.

    We all learned the Golden Rule in school. Maybe thePirate was absent that day. He talks loudly about family values and personal responsibility but when it comes to backing up those words with actions, all thePirate does is promote a herd mentality over principled, individual thought. I apologize if what I'm saying sounds painfully obvious, painfully self-evident. However, it is so extremely important that I must unequivocally say it.

    I can't make heads or tails of thePirate's policies. I mean, does he want to plant strife and chaos, or doesn't he? Even with no further evidence than what I've previously presented I would contend—and no person on Earth can alter my opinion—that thePirate counts litigious, surly reavers as his friends. Unfortunately for him, these are hired friends, false friends, friends incapable of realizing for a moment that this is not wild speculation. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is documented fact. As a final reminder, please don't let thePirate's prevarications dissuade you from demonstrating conclusively that he manipulates public opinion through raw emotion, sexual desire, "family values", comedy, music, entertainment, false religion, social engineering, journalistic propaganda, and junk science. Let this letter serve as your compass while you journey through his wilderness of lies.

  33. #33
    Neural wonderchild Aivonaima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What the fuck is happening on this forum ´___`
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

  34. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    zing!
    As you read this letter, you may feel confused at points. If you do, keep reading. The rationale underlying Beta's artifices is confusing. Fortunately, as you read the superfluity of examples about how Beta has been trying to gain a respectable foothold for its snotty anecdotes, this letter will slowly begin to make sense. Wait! Before you dismiss me as disloyal, hear me out.

    To put it another way, Beta's legatees don't worry me because they're generally not in positions to make significant decisions (except maybe "right shoe on right foot"). Please re-read and memorize that sentence if you still believe that everyone who scrambles aboard the Beta bandwagon is guaranteed a smooth ride. Beta likes manipulating the unseen mechanisms of society so as to move increasingly towards the establishment of a totalitarian Earth. That's the most damnable thing about it. It's also why Beta often remarks that it does the things it does "for the children". That's one of those neat little subreptions that its unruly deputies employ to deceive themselves. The truth is that I'm convinced that Beta will spoon-feed us its pabulum in the coming days. No, I'm not in tinfoil-hat land; I have abundant evidence from reliable sources that this is the case. For instance, ancient Greek dramatists discerned a peculiar virtue in being tragic. Beta would do well to realize that they never discerned any virtue in being vindictive.

    Beta is not your average silly, out-of-touch lounge lizard. It's the deluxe model. As such, it's really poised to convince people that their peers are already riding the Beta bandwagon and will think ill of them if they don't climb aboard, too, in a lustrum or two. Morally repugnant allotheism is a disgrace to humanity but it cannot be eliminated by moral lectures or by pious intentions. No, it can be eradicated only if we anneal discourse with honesty, clear thinking, and a sense of moral good. What a joyful affair it would be for Beta if it managed to get away with converting our children to cultural zombies in a mass of unthinking and easily herded proletarian cattle. It'd be laughing through its snout like a sow grinning at her little piglets. It'd be chortling at everyone's obliviousness to the fact that it's a financial predator who preys on the elderly, the gullible, and the vulnerable. Beta seeks their assets to support its own lavish existence. Keep that in mind while I state the following: Inasmuch as I disagree with its accusations and find its ad hominem attacks offensive, I am happy to meet its speech with more speech and, if necessary, continue this discussion until the truth shines. On a closing note, I hope that this letter, while incomplete, informal, and having no authority except its own inner strength and conviction, has clearly demonstrated to you that thanks to Beta's careless crotchets, crime and lawlessness amount mudslinging, gutless used-car salesmen is now far more rife than ever before.

  35. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aivonua nainini View Post
    What the fuck is happening on this forum ´___`
    I think I'll confound my critics by devoting this letter not to describing wrongheaded moochers in general, but Aivonua nainini in particular. Many of the arguments I'm about to make rest upon the rock-solid principles of freedom of thought and freedom of speech. If it weren't for these freedoms, I wouldn't be allowed to tell you that many members of Aivonua nainini's camorra believe that Aivonua nainini is renowned for her racial and cultural sensitivity. Even worse, almost all of Aivonua nainini's goons believe that the peak of fashion is to prostrate the honor, power, independence, laws, and property of entire countries. (One would think that the mammalian brain could do better than that, but apparently not.) My point is that Aivonua nainini's refusal to admit the obvious—that her bleeding-heart epithets reduce principle to an expedient—must rank as one of the most infantile disinformation campaigns in history. Don't make the mistake of thinking otherwise. Aivonua nainini does, and that's why her belief is that she should be free to impose tremendous hardships on tens of thousands of decent, hard-working individuals. Hey, Aivonua nainini! Satan just called; he wants his worldview back.

    Aivonua nainini's machinations are a logical absurdity, a series of deductions from a premise that has been denied. Speaking of absurdities, I can't follow Aivonua nainini's pretzel logic. I do, however, know that her diegeses are evil. They're evil because they cause global warming; they make your teeth fall out; they give you spots; they incite nuclear war. And, as if that weren't enough, Aivonua nainini has been trying desperately hard to make the case that a knowledge of correct diction, even if unused, evinces a superiority that covers cowardice or stupidity. Sorry, Aivonua nainini, but I must respectfully disagree. My counterargument is that a woman is known by the company she keeps. That's why I urge you to consider the Chaucerian panorama of deviationists in Aivonua nainini's faction: unsavory, brassbound freaks of nature, belligerent devotees of conspiracy theories, and what I call immoral, slaphappy power brokers, to name a few. It's almost as if Aivonua nainini wants us to think that she makes it sound like the cure for evil is more evil. That's the rankest sort of pretense I've ever heard. The reality is that if Aivonua nainini can't be reasoned out of her prejudices, she must be laughed out of them. If Aivonua nainini can't be argued out of her selfishness, she must be shamed out of it.

    Aivonua nainini is often accused of supplanting one form of injustice with another. Her deputies usually respond with a message along the lines of, "So what? At least Aivonua nainini isn't diluting the nation's sense of common purpose and shared sacrifice." I suppose there's an argument to be made for that, but aren't we forgetting that one task that rests on all of our shoulders is to transform our culture of war and violence into a culture of peace and nonviolence? If you wonder why I take the stance that I do, it's because I have avoided engaging in open debate with callous skivers—or even acknowledging their existence—for fear of lending them any form of legitimacy. To enter adequately into details or particulars upon this subject in such a short letter as this is quite out of the question. Hence, I will only remark here, in a general way but with all the emphasis of earnestness and truth, that Aivonua nainini has been going around saying that we'll be moved by some heartfelt words on the glories of pharisaism. That's a bit of a furphy. The truth is that my sources tell me that Aivonua nainini intends to hijack the word "chronocinematography" and use it to threaten our core values, allegiances, and beliefs sooner or later. Not on my watch! I am therefore calling upon all good citizens to solve our problems over a negotiating table instead of resorting to the battlefield. On a closing note, I hope that this letter, while incomplete, informal, and having no authority except its own inner strength and conviction, has clearly demonstrated to you that mindless colonialism has long been the nucleus of Aivonua nainini's slogans.

  36. #36
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aivonua nainini View Post
    What the fuck is happening on this forum ´___`
    PM Absurd to find out.

  37. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aivonua nainini View Post
    I'm not into arguing with others' self-typings, but yeah, I think Pirate has a point there – you'd think Ti types would come up with logical reasoning rather than reacting heavily emotionally and – in my most humble opinion – somewhat irrationally. But I guess not being open to views could be Ne PoLR? That could speak for ESI too, tho.
    Well, I do not know this jet person in person but profound LSI testimonies on here state she is LSI.

  38. #38
    Neural wonderchild Aivonaima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    ---
    I loved every letter to pieces.
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

  39. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    PM Absurd to find out.
    Why is it that some people are so devoid of a sense of humor? Naturally, I'm referring to Gay's latest crusades. For starters, Gay's favorite buzzword these days is "crisis". He likes to tell us that we have a crisis on our hands. He then argues that the only reasonable approach to combat this crisis is for him to deny the obvious. In my opinion, the real crisis is the dearth of people who understand that documents written by Gay's coadjutors typically include the line, "Gay values our perspectives", in large, 30-point type, as if the size of the font gives weight to the words. In reality, all that that fancy formatting really does is underscore the fact that Gay doesn't want us to know about his plans to burn our fair cities to the ground. Otherwise, we might do something about that.

    Gay should stop protesting against his weaknesses and shortcomings. Rather, he should forgive himself for them and seek to strengthen himself by facing his disgusting fears. Then, perhaps, Gay would stop substituting rumor and gossip for bona fide evidence. The saturnine parasitism I've been writing about is not primarily the fault of reprehensible, scary rakes, nor of the infelicific carpers who eliminate the plebiscitary mechanisms that ensure a free and democratic society. It is the fault of Gay. Once we have absorbed and understood his rebarbative antics, it is our inescapable responsibility to do whatever is necessary to examine the warp and woof of his witticisms. If you think you can escape from his fatuous, raffish beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments), then good-bye and good luck. To the rest of you I suggest that you might have heard the story that Gay once agreed to help us reach the broadest possible audience with the message that the conflation of moonstruck scalawags and stingy polluters in his ruses is either dramatic hyperbole or a fatal methodological flaw. No one has located the document in which Gay said that. No one has identified when or where Gay said that. That's because he never said it. As you might have suspected, Gay has—not once, but several times—been able to give voice, in a totally emotional and non-rational way, to his deep-rooted love of wowserism without anyone stopping him. How long can that go on? As long as his shrewish smears are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and create greater public understanding of the damage caused by his squibs.

    Continue to appease Gay, and he will surely make our lives an endless treadmill of government interferences while providing few real benefits to our health and happiness. By allowing him to gum up what were once great ideas, we are allowing him to play puppet master. A good friend of mine once said that we should all shed a little light on some of the ignorant prejudices that reside within his pea-sized brain. Amen to that! In fact, I even informed my friend that for some odd reason, Gay believes that we should abandon the institutionalized and revered concept of democracy. His unasinous minions, who believe likewise, also fail to see that Gay intends to create a new social class. Power-drunk hedonists, wanton loonies, and boisterous, diversivolent babblers will be given aristocratic status. The rest of us will be forced into serving as their companions. I could be wrong about any or all of this, but at the moment, the above fits what I know of history, people, and current conditions. If anyone sees anything wrong or has some new facts or theories on this, I'd love to hear about them.

  40. #40
    the flying pig Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    5,932
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default


Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •