Thread: Aqua/bg slash fiction

TIM
    IEI 4-6-9 apparently
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Aqua/bg slash fiction

So, ages ago in chatbox I was talking to @bionicgerbil and @Aquagraph about slash fiction starring them... I started writing, got stuck, took a break then forgot all about it. I just found it again and I thought I'd post it - it's not very good and I don't really know how to continue with it, but I thought it might amuse some of you, or at least be a momentary diversion on the road to the grave...

Love in a Cold Climate - In Which Our Heroes Freeze Their Balls Off in Helsinki

His eyes searched the darkened cafe for inspiration, but found none; instead, they rested on a hairy 30-something man, who somehow managed to be completely not-creepy. Maybe I can get a cigarette off that guy, Aqua thought. It'll be enough to tide me over til I get home. Might even ward off the cold a bit.

"Hey man, can I sit here?" The completely non-creepy guy jumped at the interruption. Aqua noticed that he too had a Moleskine under his arm.

"Uh, sure. I'm bg," the man stammered. "Not that you asked or anything, uh, sorry, you didn't need to know my name. Forget I said anything." He took a massive gulp of his coffee - luckily, it was cold, like everything else in Finland.

Aqua slid into the empty chair in a way that managed to be both graceful and clumsy, like a clothes rack collapsing onto foam rubber. "Hi bg, I'm Aqua. You're not from around here, are you?" he asked, trying to give a friendly smile. Too much teeth? Fuck it, I don't know anymore. I probably look like a shark. Fuck, I need a drink.

"Um, no... some guy on an internet forum promised to find a dumpster... uh, that made no sense. Sorry. I'm from America, I mean. Finland is, uh, pretty. I mean, it's pretty when it's not dark. Which it is. The whole time I've been here. I mean, it's different..." bg trailed off. He rearranged his arms nervously, sending the papers in front of his aflutter. A pen dropped on the ground. A LOLcat peeked from beneath a crumpled map. Bg cleared his throat and tried to look out the window in what he hoped was a thoughtful and not-awkward manner. He wished Aqua would stop staring at him. What was he staring at? Was there food in his beard? Bg moved his arms again, accidentally brushing his Moleskine onto the ground, where it landed with a deliberate thud. He froze.

"You're a writer? May I?" Aqua inquired with what he hoped was casual curiosity...

(I originally planned that they'd admire each other's hipster poetry (Aqua - terse and over-literal, bg - lyrical and full of inexplicable references to LOLcats) then burn their eyebrows off trying to light a joint from the fireplace. Aqua has fourteen hip flasks of hard liquor hidden all over his body. At some point woof turns up with the orgy dumpster.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Nobody here...besides me, seems to know what SLE is except for maybe Maritsa.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It really flatters Finland
    It's funny that you kinda seemed to notice things that should be noticeable only if you see me IRL. Like different maneuvers.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

omg i love u. a gay story and i'm not even the author this time. (goes to get popcorn)

Last edited by bnd; 06-01-2012 at 01:21 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot express these feelings with words... Is there going to be another chapter?
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love how everyone loves when people write.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

more chapters plz.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't mind if it goes NSFW.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    IEI 4-6-9 apparently
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haha, I'm glad you all like it, particularly the stars - the reason I stopped is that I got stuck. If anyone wants to contribute a second chapter, or use this as a starting point for their own t16t fanfiction, feel free... I don't know if I'll write much more, and if I do, it won't be for a while.

Also, forgot to mention that an octodick (creature made of 8 penises, much like the Funk) makes appearances as some sort of deus ex machina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Nobody here...besides me, seems to know what SLE is except for maybe Maritsa.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I love how everyone loves when people write.
    Yeah. There are a lot of really creative people on this forum that do some awesome stuff.
    Easy Day

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Yeah. There are a lot of really creative people on this forum that do some awesome stuff.
    For real. And I'm glad this is a place where people feel safe sharing...it's not some contrived "safe zone" like a "writers forum" or something, but a place where people naturally feel comfortable being creative and sharing themselves and their ideas and fantasies and whimsical notions of alternate universes...that's worth a lot IMO. And when you have a place like this that attracts insightful people, and they are willing to share, it all gets magnified.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come to Delta, Gilly!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    For real. And I'm glad this is a place where people feel safe sharing...it's not some contrived "safe zone" like a "writers forum" or something, but a place where people naturally feel comfortable being creative and sharing themselves and their ideas and fantasies and whimsical notions of alternate universes...that's worth a lot IMO. And when you have a place like this that attracts insightful people, and they are willing to share, it all gets magnified.
    Yet people here tell us the forum is declining or dying or that it has a poisonous hostile atmosphere. This forum might be extra hostile but I still think it's actually pretty free from chains of conformism.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...it's not...THAT hostile...is it?

I mean sure, it's more hostile than most popular big webforums, but it's not like, ACTUALLY REALLY hostile.

Under cerulean skies...