Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 48

Thread: ENFp

  1. #1
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default ENFp

    I'm going back to IEE, ENFp!

    Hi kassie. How are you? You know, I decided to make this thread just for you. 'Cause I know how much you like my type-changing, attention-whoring threads. Not for the rest of the forum, not for anybody else, just for you. Don't you feel special?

    In fact, I made the conscious decision to go back to ENFp like 3 weeks ago, and had the self-discipline to hold out this long. But I couldn't hold out any longer.

    Sincerely,
    MD

    P.S. Sorry Ryan and Maritsa.

    The end.

  2. #2
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi MD

    OK
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  3. #3
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Hi, Slacker.

  4. #4
    Generator of Irony HandiAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Massachusetts
    TIM
    Irrelevant
    Posts
    484
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome back to Deltaville

  5. #5
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HandiAce View Post
    Welcome back to Deltaville
    Thank you. You know any good Italian restaurants around here?

  6. #6
    Generator of Irony HandiAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Massachusetts
    TIM
    Irrelevant
    Posts
    484
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My Grandpa would've known, but he passed away a while ago. I do dutch cuisine now

  7. #7
    Slippery when wet Simon Ssmall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ✈ ↺
    Posts
    2,231
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just hope that you are absolutely sure about your type, just like all of the times before that.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

    ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

    johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

  8. #8
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dutch cuisine, eh? Hmm. I'll pass.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  9. #9
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    I'm going back to IEE, ENFp!
    why?

    thanks for proving kassie's point btw
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  10. #10
    Marxist Ne’er-do-well Red Villain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Evil Lair
    TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Posts
    392
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    omfg
    "We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.".

  11. #11
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,598
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow

  12. #12
    Local Hero Saberstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Isle of Man
    TIM
    Robespierre
    Posts
    2,064
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    MD: Several questions to type you as an ENFp:

    1) Are you now, or have you ever been, somebody who only shows affection to people who are under general anesthesia?

    2) Have you ever impregnated somebody under general anesthesia?

    3) Do you know what GHB is?

    4) Do you defend the honor of any of these three historical figures: Vlad the Impaler, Jeffery Dalhmer, or Val Kilmer?

    5) Why, exactly, do you wear underwear?
    Last edited by Saberstorm; 06-01-2012 at 01:26 AM.
     
    God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper


    Socionics -
    the16types.info

  13. #13
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    God help me.

  14. #14
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,695
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    To be frank MD, It seems to that you really really don't want to be ESE.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  15. #15
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I dont have a problem with you being delta, Mt. Dew. You're definitely an Ne/Si extrotim... As for IEE vs LSE, i'm not sure which...I could see you as ESE potentially too, though... i guess it's going to come down to whichever one you relate to the most.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  16. #16
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    To be frank MD, It seems to that you really really don't want to be ESE.
    I mean, i'm sure if he felt it fit him well then he wouldnt be not wanting to be ESE...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  17. #17
    Local Hero Saberstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Isle of Man
    TIM
    Robespierre
    Posts
    2,064
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESE are handsome actors, Presidents of the US, and in general, the popular people who have no place in internet world. MD wants to hang out in internet world, where we fear handsome actors...
     
    God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper


    Socionics -
    the16types.info

  18. #18
    boom boom boom blackburry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,269
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Ssmall View Post
    I just hope that you are absolutely sure about your type, just like all of the times before that.


    ..see^ IEEs make quips like this, and they're funny (as do all the ones I know IRL). Slacker does this,as well as does anndelise. you do the ESE "Fe" thing too much. but
    whatevs, to each his own.

  19. #19
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,695
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I mean, i'm sure if he felt it fit him well then he wouldnt be not wanting to be ESE...
    Actually ESE fits him quite well from my point of view. I'm curious to know from him why he feels ESE doesn't fit him well.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  20. #20
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    5) Why, exactly, do you wear underwear?
    To absorb the drippage and protect my junk from flopping in the breeze when I run. Aren't you thankful for that mental picture?

    'No' to your other 4 questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    why?
    Because Demi Moore is ISTp and she's hot.

    Because at this point, I feel it fits me best. Simple as that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I'm curious to know from him why he feels ESE doesn't fit him well.
    I feel I don't take objective ethics seriously. I tend to find LII's boring with how they categorize things, and I find ISTp's and ESTj's help me be more productive with my time. ENTp's are cool, can be random like me, but communication still seems slightly off. ISFp's are awesome, I like both Si-leading types, as they seem to relax me when I get too energetic or random, and ESFj's seem to get annoyed sometimes with my jokes/pranks. Besides, as others have mentioned, I value credibility a lot whenever I hear an opinion/viewpoint, and others have suggested I seem more Te-valuing.

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I dont have a problem with you being delta, Mt. Dew. You're definitely an Ne/Si extrotim...
    Awesome. And it seems so. I'm still not too worried about getting my socionics type right... I just made this thread for kassie.

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    wow

  21. #21
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    Because at this point, I feel it fits me best. Simple as that.
    okay let me try this again

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    I'm going back to IEE, ENFp!
    why?
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  22. #22
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    We are both returning to delta it seems!
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


  23. #23
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    okay let me try this again


    why?
    Sorry, that's what happens when you try to address multiple people at a time.

    I feel Ne fits in terms of predicting trends, paying attention to sequences, understanding people's motivations, etc. I feel Fi creative fits well, with being able to make friends wherever I go and having groups of friends at different places, My open-mindedness in considering different viewpoints, brainstorming, and the overall profile of 'The Psychologist', and how well I seem to get along with SLI's naturally.

    Why do you self-type ENFp?

  24. #24
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    I feel Ne fits in terms of predicting trends, paying attention to sequences, understanding people's motivations, etc. I feel Fi creative fits well, with being able to make friends wherever I go and having groups of friends at different places, My open-mindedness in considering different viewpoints, brainstorming, and the overall profile of 'The Psychologist', and how well I seem to get along with SLI's naturally.
    We'll see how quickly it takes you to change your mind again, let's hope your next chain of reasoning is as compelling as this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    Why do you self-type ENFp?
    because I'm fucking amazing
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  25. #25
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    because I'm fucking amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    okay let me try this again


    why?
    Why do you self-type ENFp?

  26. #26
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    Why do you self-type ENFp?




    Ultimate-Fi-Grande-Supreme, instinctively drawn towards delta STs, irrational, intuitive, reasonable (vs resolute), static, HP cognitive style, Simba's identical.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  27. #27
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    y'allniggaspostin'inatrollthread.jpg

  28. #28
    Anglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Posts
    1,354
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    God help me.
    I doubt that god could help you, try for instance psychologist.

  29. #29
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    Sorry, that's what happens when you try to address multiple people at a time.

    I feel Ne fits in terms of predicting trends, paying attention to sequences, understanding people's motivations, etc. I feel Fi creative fits well, with being able to make friends wherever I go and having groups of friends at different places, My open-mindedness in considering different viewpoints, brainstorming, and the overall profile of 'The Psychologist', and how well I seem to get along with SLI's naturally.

    Why do you self-type ENFp?
    making friends wherever u go isn't type related... for instance, the delta STs I know seem to be good at that too. On the other hand, my sister who self-types EII tends to have a hard time making new friends. I think it might be an extravert vs introvert thing more.

    When trying to decide whether you're Fi-ego or Fe-ego, try to figure out whether you focus on building relationships more or whether your focus is more on building an atmosphere. Fi-creatives do use Fe, but in a supportive role to the Fi which is the focus. For example, an Fi-ego might generate a "happy" atmosphere but it would be geared towards a goal of showing friendship or generating friendship with a particular person/people, or to show them that you feel positive towards them.

    And vice versa, Fe-doms do use Fi but in a supportive role to the ultimate goal of making the atmosphere of choice (jubilant, fun, happy, sad, morose, etc). so Fe-doms might generate friendships but their ultimate goal in doing so is to have a happy atmosphere, fun atmosphere, party atmosphere, etc, around themselves, for example.

    That's how i understand it anyway. Fe and Fi work together. It just depends on which of them you focus on.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  30. #30
    escaping anndelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Posts
    6,329
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am NOT saying anything regarding type, but I saw you post this in the society roles thread and thought the following role seemed to fit you far better than the one you posted for IEE:

    The moralist who is quick to judge people for good and bad behavior, finds fault easily, and punishes just as easily.
    The devoted worker who quietly and unfailingly fulfills his or her duty and expects the same from others.
    The sentimental yet tenacious achiever who has a very strong motivation to achieve a specific prestigious career goal, yet has a great deal of interpersonal sensitivity and often insecurity.
    But that's from an outsider's perspective, so take it with a grain if salt.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

  31. #31
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,598
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol anndelise i <3 you but god damnit.

  32. #32
    Ti centric krieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,983
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    better than ESFj.

  33. #33
    escaping anndelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Posts
    6,329
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    lol anndelise i <3 you but god damnit.
    Hey now..i said i wasn,t saying anything about his type...i don't believe he is FiSe.
    I should have scratched out the "quietly" and "interpersonal sensitivity" parts.

    I think in mt dew's case...it would be easier to describe his actions/behaviors than it would be trying to figure out which type he is. On this forum, imo, his posts have shown very much a moralist attitude, particularly regarding work and what he terms self-improvement efforts. As well as his tenacity and strong motivation to achieve his specific career goal/ideals. But then...I knew an NeFi guy who was like that...until he found a girlfriend who allowed him relax into himself instead of trying to maintain some image he thought he was supposed to have.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

  34. #34
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Hey now..i said i wasn,t saying anything about his type...i don't believe he is FiSe.
    I should have scratched out the "quietly" and "interpersonal sensitivity" parts.

    I think in mt dew's case...it would be easier to describe his actions/behaviors than it would be trying to figure out which type he is. On this forum, imo, his posts have shown very much a moralist attitude, particularly regarding work and what he terms self-improvement efforts. As well as his tenacity and strong motivation to achieve his specific career goal/ideals. But then...I knew an NeFi guy who was like that...until he found a girlfriend who allowed him relax into himself instead of trying to maintain some image he thought he was supposed to have.
    I relate to this as well, and seems like i do so in bursts. I think these values are not as much type related as they are dependent on one's personal level of motivation, passion in life, and what sort of work ethic one was raised with. When i dont have a goal i'm excited about i am less motivated, but when i do have an exciting goal, i am much more motivated, for instance. I do hold determination, accomplishment of goals, and growth of character/self-improvement in high regard. I dont think this quality is mutually exclusive with being an IEE, not at all.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  35. #35
    escaping anndelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Posts
    6,329
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I relate to this as well, and seems like i do so in bursts. I think these values are not as much type related as they are dependent on one's personal level of motivation, passion in life, and what sort of work ethic one was raised with. When i dont have a goal i'm excited about i am less motivated, but when i do have an exciting goal, i am much more motivated, for instance. I do hold determination, accomplishment of goals, and growth of character/self-improvement in high regard. I dont think this quality is mutually exclusive with being an IEE, not at all.
    I didn,t say it was mutually exclusive with being IEE.
    I was comparing that role description to the role description labeled IEE, which He had posted in the 'role in society' thread.
    I made no comment as to accuracy of either description to any type.

    Also, you said you do it in bursts...
    He claims to maintain this level of focused pursuit.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

  36. #36
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was raised by two Ejs, including a workaholic LIE, and I was raised to have a WORK ETHIC. It was a huge huge deal in my family. However, I can't maintain that energy level regardless. I'd like them to think I maintain that energy level, but having the ability to relax is huge for me.

    OTOH I'm going to completely reverse myself here. Before I got married to my husband, I really was a workaholic. I worked two jobs because I figured I might as well use my time effectively, I went to the gym every day, I spent almost all my time at home cleaning or doing something productive. It was because that's how I was raised. I forgot how horrible my life was back then! ROFL. If you are an IEE and you are living like that, you need to get yourself someone with some Si and learn to sit back with your feet up. My life has improved dramatically. I could never do that again.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  37. #37
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I thought MD was thinking he's ISTj. I can't keep up!!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  38. #38
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I thought MD was thinking he's ISTj. I can't keep up!!
    My subtype is redbaron's dual.

  39. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    In fact, I made the conscious decision to go back to ENFp like 3 weeks ago, and had the self-discipline to hold out this long. But I couldn't hold out any longer.
    Every time you make a conscious decision about your type it's SLE, LSI, ESE, IEE, IEI, LSE and so on. Every time you make that conscious decision some person dies an agonising death. Will Jesus wash the bloodstains off your hands?

  40. #40
    Creepy-Snaps

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Ssmall View Post
    I just hope that you are absolutely sure about your type, just like all of the times before that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    We'll see how quickly it takes you to change your mind again, let's hope your next chain of reasoning is as compelling as this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Every time you make a conscious decision about your type it's SLE, LSI, ESE, IEE, IEI, LSE and so on. Every time you make that conscious decision some person dies an agonising death. Will Jesus wash the bloodstains off your hands?
    To be honest, I really don't like this. Implying I'm doing something wrong by changing my type. I feel it restricts my freedom. I feel it restricts my ability to explore different ideas about myself. Not once in this thread did I say 'THIS IS IT!' or 'I'm ENFp now, no turning back!' or 'I'm not going to change my mind again!'. No, I simply said I feel this is what fits me best right now. I reserve the right to change my mind in the future.

    I'm sorry I don't fit conveniently into one of your categories, into your box. I'm sure it can be frustrating if you take socionics seriously, to want to identify a clear type for everybody on the forum. But like I've said before, I don't consider socionics the be-all end-all of compatibility or personality theory. So for you to say 'someone will die an agonizing death', or talking about 'Jesus washing the bloodstains off my hands', I think that's very offensive, and you've taken this entirely out of context. Who says someone can't change their mind?

    I think the sooner you stop putting limits on people, the sooner you'll realize their potential. I apologize for the rant, Absurd, but bringing 'Jesus' into this I take very personally.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •