TIM
    LII/INTj/INTP
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New LII/INTj

Hi,

I am a Ne-LII/Ne-INTj/INTP. The name GapMinding comes from searching images with the word "mind" and finding some with the text "MIND THE GAP". As I am not a natural english speaker, I hope it doesn't sound too strange.

At first I didn't intend to make an introduction, but apparently I have no choice

I started being interested by personality types at the end of 2010, when I started looking for a job. Before that I wouldn't believe in psychology tests and descriptions, especially for my own case. I started with MBTI then I found Socionics, which I think is more interesting. Though I haven't really studied the theories behind either MBTI or Socionics yet. But I have read a lot on the forums and the web sites. I feel like I need to search around a subject before I am ready to study it and understand it. It helps me make the links and not forget or skip over important aspects.

I have taken a life path that is quite unusual for LIIs, but I am not yet ready to tell my "story (there are some points I haven't sorted out yet about my life, but Socionics is a great help in this matter). But I will do it one day, because I think it is a good exercise and it might be interesting to get feedback on this kind of forum.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hola and welcome to the forum.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Naw, it's a sweet sounding name. You don't have anything to worry about.
    Easy Day