Thread: maritsa as ESI

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    Actually, I think a lot of betas are/were willing to have her as EIE...
    It kinda makes sense. Another addition to the zoo, you know.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, I look like so much like someone who can promote a humorous atmosphere. Ann, copy and paste this part, everywhere you go: I throw grand fun parties.

And I DON'T really like to come up with ideas.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    I don't know that this is a good argument for Maritsa being ESI, given that ESI is in the H-P cognitive style group (along with IEE, LII, and SLE); H-Ps are considered to be reflexively natural with multi-perspective thinking.
    What are you trying to do, kill me with the Ti hammer? I just died a painful death of utter boredom... ()
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the record, I do not have any strong opinion on her type. I do think she is most likely than not logical though - and I use that word loosely. I've seen plenty of people affirm the soundness of some of her opinions, people I didn't expect for them to see her as logical, and yet her relationships with people are shit. I have yet to talk to her in private, but I have no doubt that she wouldn't be as alarming as she seems now. There are some things that you just can't know about people without interacting with them, especially one-on-one.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Imo, it's level of insult (or not) depends on a few things, like how it,s done, and the reasons for it.
    In a way, constantly harping on someone's self-typing is akin to saying that the typer knows this person, in all aspects of their life, better than the typee does. Or..that the typee doesn't understand something that the typee considers important enough to understand. Unfortunately, it can easily be akin to dismissing the actual person for some imagined creature.

And no, I am NOT claiming innocence.
    Sure, constantly harping and not listening to the person in question can be very insulting. I was thinking of people saying "I really don't know if you are type xyz. I think you are type zyx."
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate to be the dickface grammar nazi, but it's cavalry, people. CAVALRY.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I want to have Se as my ignoring function, so that I can ignore half the intentional BS in this room.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I want to have Se as my ignoring function, so that I can ignore half the intentional BS in this room.
    Just out of curiosity (and with no bad intent), why do you get so upset/angry when people question your type?
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I think it's pretty obvious she's not EIE, she doesn't like/read explanations.
    YES

Right on...good for you.

LSE provide me with cause and effect; they are good at latching onto phrases that are most important that lead to cause and effect and interpretation of meanings of things hence better at interpreting what people say and figuring out cause and effect; while I don't latch onto the most important things; I'm too big picture with that and don't pick up key details.

HENCE I am very attracted to Te types that are naturally good with interpretation. HAH.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Just out of curiosity (and with no bad intent), why do you get so upset/angry when people question your type?
    Because you're morons who can't argue things from rational perspectives; This is rationality:

I looked at my own personality
    I had close family and friends look at my personality
    I took the above two things and applied it to the type that best fit
    I and close family and friends picked the type that fit according to the personality; so it wasn't only about reading the personalities and saying "well, that one looks groovy, I'll go with that because Oh MY GOD LOOKS SO ATTRACTIVE."

MORONS. Heard of fucking morons here.
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Because you're morons who can't argue things from rational perspectives; This is rationality:

I looked at my own personality
    I had close family and friends look at my personality
    I took the above two things and applied it to the type that best fit
    I and close family and friends picked the type that fit according to the personality; so it wasn't only about reading the personalities and saying "well, that one looks groovy, I'll go with that because Oh MY GOD LOOKS SO ATTRACTIVE."

MORONS. Heard of fucking morons here.
    Don't you think that people YOU aggressively re-type do the exact same thing? How can you get upset about something you do yourself?
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa reminds of two people: a girl (18), and a woman (in her 30s), that I know in real life whom I type ILI. The girl types herself INTP in MBTI. I have had to sit her down one time and lecture her about how she shouldn't be arguing as much because it's just dumb and unproductive. This was so out of character of me, especially since that was my first time talking to her. I asked for her number, we met somewhere else, and I spent 3 hours talking to her. I didn't really know her besides the few times I have seen her with her friends in the cafe I frequent.

She constantly got into petty fights with people and never knew when to let go. Everyone used to walk all over her because she talks so damn much when she is defending herself, sometimes needlessly took any bait people threw at her (even strangers ), and I wondered if she is actually just doing it for fun. She did change though, strangely. She is such a sweetheart now but I can still see her strong personality.

The other woman just scarily looks and acts like her in a way that I can't ignore. Body language and all that jazz.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Don't you think that people YOU aggressively re-type do the exact same thing? How can you get upset about something you do yourself?

Aren't you supposed to be mod; I asked someone to close this thread.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lol, the downside of ignore is that I miss gems like this.
    oops misspell
    -

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ime esis are rarely pedantic or unwilling to consider alternate perspectives any more than other ixxj types. i know 4 isfjs irl, two of which i initially typed as infj based on shallow reasoning like "they're imaginative, and open-minded", later to rectify when i studied the differences b/w them and i more closely. anyway, pulling generalized conclusions and dealing with overarching themes rather than specifics is more of an N thing whereas dealing with stratified data and empirical hands-on experience is more S. in theory as well as in practice, i wouldn't expect an isfj to defend a theoretical model that appeals to abstract, generalized forms, neither would i expect them to take a theory like socionics for its own premises and make appeals to things like reinin dichotomies. i would expect them to draw from their personal experience rather than a personality theory as vague as socionics.

of course intelligence plays a part in this as well but i reckon infjs are more likely to be comfortable dealing with abstracted personality traits over an isfj (btw at this point i'm sold on isfj for lungs and you can see the differencr in her approach and mine or maritsa's which is not all that different.) isfjs are rarely pushy in the sense being conveyed here. they might be pushy with themselves to come to a decision or cut people short when they try to make lengthy justifications/go on ne tangents but not "YOU ARE X TYPE CONFIRM" pushy + detaching from "heretical" influences that could corrupt their understanding or threaten to break their castle in the sky, is characteristic of unhealthy inxj types imo.

meh. /2c

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What doesn't really convince me is her strong interest and pushy views regarding intellectual matters. Oftentimes, ESIs are relatively unconfident in this realm - unless they're dealing with a strictly professional setting where they're considered experts.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

People, get your heads out of the gutter.

I like theory, abstract thinking, applied socionics. ThINK.
    -

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think EII fits Maritsa pretty well, her PoLR is apparent in how ineffective she is in dealing with related situations. A lot of the negative attributes people see from her are not PoLR or Socionics related at all.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like theory, abstract thinking, applied socionics. ThINK.
    Yeah but you kinda suck at it. I mean, you're still lovely, but let's be honest with ourselves, Mary?

Creepy-pokeball

Actually, I think a lot of betas are/were willing to have her as EIE...
    Fuck that. She behaves like my INFj 9w1 mother, except Mar. exhibits more of the neuroses of a 1. She also exhibits the negative side of Fi, which I have encountered a lot.

Creepy-pokeball

Because she is controlling. She feels the need ti control others... possibly from lack of current or past control.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I like the cognitive styles thing because it helps destroy some stereotypes.
    Same, but they can't destroy the fact they're ripped off and serious thread is serious. I love and adore them.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    Because she is controlling. She feels the need ti control others... possibly from lack of current or past control.
    Or because she is constantly misunderstood (not blaming anyone though, that's her issue to resolve). But, to make a real example, I doubt any one of you know me enough to type me LII. Hell, someone should open a thread and try to type me, go on. She is even more gaurded than I am in certain aspects, and yet she reminds me of XLIs in the way she gets herself in certain unpleasant situations. I don't know if it's the Fi role that usually works in LXI's favour, but they don't usually suffer from that.

Besides, how many times have you seen Maritsa react emotionally or throw a tantrum? She may say "you're all idiots!", but she doesn't cry and create threads specifically to bash members or does any of that petty shit some of you do (not talking about you lungs, you're sweet).

And I think I have commented on her cognition enough already. I see her as a much more credible person than many people who bash her (you know who you are). I've said many times that her Ni is outstanding, this is not just a socionics thought, she is literally brilliant in a way that only the preople who are proficient in Ni can match. I can write papers on her Te as well.

In her first few interactions with me she picked up on some of the theories I had on Socionics. She created a few threads to invite me to apply them a couple of times while she attempted to apply them herself, I mostly ignored those threads because I was quite new to the theory and still learning. I also do this for my own amusement. Maybe if she asked me in private I would have shared some of my thoughts but anyway.. I knew I was wrong on half of these assumptions, and I did drop them shortly after.

Back to Maritsa, ask someone who is not too involved in forum issues if her logic can't be sound. She makes lots of sense, she considers the arguments carefully and review her sources, and she builds her arguments well (better than any feeler I've seen on this site), yet I do disagree with a lot of what she says. Another thing that goes to her credit: she actually can type, accurately, maybe not always, but at least she can. I always remember what people type each other and other people (celebs, etc.) and I know my first impressions are probably wrong but I have them anyway. When I go back and review my first impressions guess who manages to score some points and who don't? Maritsa types reasonably well. Probably not as good as old timers such as Ashton but sometimes she ends up being the only person who typed someone right. Some people have always been wrong, always - those are the ones I have no interest in listening to their arguments. None of them even try to correct themselves and they insist on their ignorance.

Ayway, these are my true thoughts on her. I'm pretty sure she is ILI at this point, but rest assured Maritsa I will not be challenging your type outside of this post. I really don't care what you type yourself. You were hard to pin down though, I'll give you that.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She makes lots of sense, she considers the arguments carefully and review her sources, and she builds her arguments well (better than any feeler I've seen on this site),
    Are you kidding me?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Are you kidding me?
    No, just look at his avatar, he's very serious.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Are you kidding me?
    Not entirely. There was an IEE on this site who has impressed me but her name doesn't come to mind right now.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm. I understand why you made this thread lungs but I also feel there's something wrong with it. I don't think it's right to bully one person. Ok, she bullies us all, she's called me a bitch, which was really unpleasant but then we are all against her and she's one.
    It's not I think you are a victim Martisa. But I have to say I'm somehow impressed how you persist in being active in this forum. It's somehow wasting time while sth more constructive could be done. Anyway, If I were in your shoes, I'd probably quit this forum or break down. I even felt like quiting when you called me a bitch. I somehow try to avoid environments in which people make me feel unwanted.
    That is not to say you are unwanted here. I think many, many arguments revolve around you. It makes you a kind of celebrity..
    I'm not so much immersed into typing people, although I think I'm more than I should be. Sometimes I think it doesn't lead anwhere. In real life knowing what person's type is has proven to be some help but also some disturbance and there are other things I should do rather than reading internet forum all the type. I feel guilty.
    In general I think it's not right to attack anyone, neither Martisa nor anyone else should do it. Idk how to deal with this situation.
    As for her type, hm. Maybe she's EII, maybe not. I just feel my knowledge and my experience - irl I know on average like 3-4 representatives of each type - is not enough to say something conclusive. I also haven't studied her cause enough. She does strike me as Se however, but it's the internet forum only and I'm just thinking why she would stick to INFj typing is she weren't one...
    Also, I somehow feel almost the whole forum is in a state of war with Martisa so we almost unconciously negate everything she says. And when she says something stupid, while other people could get away with it, she doesn't cause we are all angry with her. And we are all angry cause she made us feel this way with her remarks, with her accusations etc.
    I'd personally like this war to end .
    And I'm wondering what is Martisa's and everybody else's opinion on how to do that.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I would say that Maritsa's most prominent personality traits are better described by enneagram and instinct stackings, and not her socionics type, from what I've seen of her posts. I type her as Fi-EII 2w1 so/sx and she does exhibit a wide array of fixations of social 1s and 2s.

I've taken a few excerpts from descriptions of so-1 and so-2 from here and this looks like almost an autobiographical description of what manifests of her personality on this forum:

Type 2 Social

Can sometimes act provocative or obnoxious as this is better than being ignored. Confuse being noticed with being loved.

Wants to achieve, commands attention. Flamboyant.

Chain of influence is used to be at center.

Use a lot of sexual to help foster social.

Ambition: sucking up to status symbols, using people, craving admiration, saintly aspirations.

Strive to be recognized and valued for their warmth, friendliness, and expertise. (or "humanitarianism")

Don't listen...too full of pride. Pride easily [blocked due to guideline #4 violation]ed.

Try to seek approval by being charming, upbeat, competent, energetic and by entertaining graciously in their domain.

The pushy salesman, claims overtly made. Can be cold.

Everybody's friend. Seeks attention through popularity with valued others (through affiliations with powerful people). Power behind the throne. Assertive pride.

Pride comes from social connections and supporting others.

Type 1 Social

Anger can be legitimately expressed through religious fervor, political outrage, ideological correctness, theoretical correctness. (or strict adherence to a theory like socionics)

Your position in a group is defined by uncompromising opinions. You've found the right ideological platform and are entrenched in the tenets of a perfect ideal. Now you're sure. (precisely)

Once you take a position, it can be remarkably difficult to absorb new information. May resist new factual information for fear of it swaying their opinion. (she does have a lot of difficulty absorbing new information)

Often inflexible in opinion. "I'm not wrong, you don't understand what we're talking about"

Deliberate, careful and are thorough in forming opinions and can see no reason to change anything, especially at the suggestion of others. (If I remember right she has commented that she never changes her typings.)

Non adaption-rigidity and the "passion to be right-to call the other one wrong".

Self righteous - the world must adjust to me.

Controlling with ideology. Critical. (Yep. Controlling is spot on.)

Social-Reforming impulse. Crusader. Believe they represent a standard and represent that standard (and everyone else is missing the mark).

Scolding in social arena-interest in writing, politics, journalism, theoretical ideologies. (<-- like *drumroll* socionics!)

Exposing wrong doing, speak against moral or theoretical imperatives. (This is exactly what she is doing when she pursues people trying to impose her typings).

Defined by own opinions. (!!!)

Tell others not to take their criticism personally, but take criticism by others very personally themselves. (Lol!)

Indignant anger, masked by correctness and righteousness.

Feels misunderstood when others do not get their ideals. "They don't get me, I KNOW what I'm talking about".

Difficult to convince of type (if wrong) due to strong superego messages preventing wrongness from being accepted.

Statements of fact that are based on little objective data that are backed up feverishly. Knowledge sometimes without the data to support findings.

A strong need to support their position so as to not be seen as wrong.

Inability to state fault or wrongness, especially in regards to theories, treatises or ideas.

Non-adaptive, but often with unexpressed anger. A need to be seen as caring and empathetic with the good of all in consideration with a simultaneous back hand at the "idiocy" of others. (<-- hence the commentary on "herd of morons")

Feeling of being a lone wolf. The only one with the key to the prize. (the martyr complex she exhibits)

Gray areas are eliminated through logic or self righteous intuitive understandings.

A tendency to try to embody the ideal of what they have stated is the ideal. "A good congressman acts like I do, if you don't think or act this way then you aren't a real congressman". (Replace "good congressman" with "a true EII" and this will mirror all the wild assertions she has been making about her type.)

Difficult to sway.

Words like "wrong", "incorrect", "misinformed" and other critical words are common in speech and writing.
    Last edited by silke; 05-29-2012 at 10:19 AM.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh, I don't think this is a new thing by any means, not to me at least. I've suggested ESI for her ages ago, for similar reasons as Anndelise, Aquagraph & KrigTheViking.
    Last edited by willekeurig; 05-29-2012 at 12:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am reporting this thread because it's another attack on me. If I wanted a type me thread I would have opened up one myself;
    You should feel honored that you're such a hot topic. You're a legend! Don't you like attention?

As for my opinion on her type, I think EII works. She's just an atypical one. Most likely heavily indoctrinated.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Calvary,” always capitalized, is the hill on which Jesus was crucified. It means “hill of skulls.” Soldiers mounted on horseback are cavalry.

Lol, I was wondering why the auto-spellcheck on my computer didn't underline 'calvary' when I responded to that post.
    I thought it looked funny but the apple auto-correct didn't say anything so I thought it was just me.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't know that this is a good argument for Maritsa being ESI, given that ESI is in the H-P cognitive style group (along with IEE, LII, and SLE); H-Ps are considered to be reflexively natural with multi-perspective thinking.
    FUCK YEAH! And what was said about her not feeling she needs to test her beliefs against reality on the first page goes well with CD cognition which can get to far into itself.

OWNED

Aren't you supposed to be mod; I asked someone to close this thread.
    lolavoidance

Are you kidding me?
    I would add "FUCKING" after "you".

Tell others not to take their criticism personally, but take criticism by others very personally themselves. (Lol!)
    lawl. Great descriptions btw, siuntal.

Maritsa, two things for you to pick up on from this topic!

1) According to "the people", FUCK YOU
    2) You're EII
    Last edited by kopyk; 05-29-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    Eh, I don't think this is a new thing by any means, not to me at least. I've suggested ESI for her ages ago, for similar reasons to Anndelise, Aquagraph & KrigTheViking.
    not to you, but it is. EIE used to be the hot thing

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you maybe a bit afraid of ending up as her identical, lungs?
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

its not about being her identical, like I said, I don't have strong feelings about her and I wouldn't care if she was in my quadra (and I'm usually the first to admit these kinds of things.)

its about the reasoning. people get sick of her not listening to them and go "you're not hearing out other perspectives, you're dogmatic, you must be ne polr." I wanted to hear more fleshed out reasoning that wasn't such a rash dismissal. and to find out if that was how people typed se creative in general.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In a weird way I like the idea of being Maritsa's identical, and EII would be my other guess for her along with LSI. I hate the EII stereotypes and how they are portrayed in some articles, so her being a self-satisfied, arrogant nutcase is great counterforce for that. It reminds me of how Socionics really is a crappy religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as Maritsa's type goes, I am of two minds. On one hand, we've had conversations in the past (not recently though) that let me to feel she valued Ti. On the other hand, she SO reminds me of my EII sister that I can't say she isn't my sister's identical. So I could go either way. I don't think she's ESI though. If she doesn't value Ti, then she's probably EII.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    I would say that Maritsa's most prominent personality traits are better described by enneagram and instinct stackings, and not her socionics type, from what I've seen of her posts. I type her as Fi-EII 2w1 so/sx and she does exhibit a wide array of fixations of social 1s and 2s.

I've taken a few excerpts from descriptions of so-1 and so-2 from here and this looks like almost an autobiographical description of what manifests of her personality on this forum:

Type 2 Social

Can sometimes act provocative or obnoxious as this is better than being ignored. Confuse being noticed with being loved.

Wants to achieve, commands attention. Flamboyant.

Chain of influence is used to be at center.

Use a lot of sexual to help foster social.

Ambition: sucking up to status symbols, using people, craving admiration, saintly aspirations.

Strive to be recognized and valued for their warmth, friendliness, and expertise. (or "humanitarianism")

Don't listen...too full of pride. Pride easily [blocked due to guideline #4 violation]ed.

Try to seek approval by being charming, upbeat, competent, energetic and by entertaining graciously in their domain.

The pushy salesman, claims overtly made. Can be cold.

Everybody's friend. Seeks attention through popularity with valued others (through affiliations with powerful people). Power behind the throne. Assertive pride.

Pride comes from social connections and supporting others.

Type 1 Social

Anger can be legitimately expressed through religious fervor, political outrage, ideological correctness, theoretical correctness. (or strict adherence to a theory like socionics)

Your position in a group is defined by uncompromising opinions. You've found the right ideological platform and are entrenched in the tenets of a perfect ideal. Now you're sure. (precisely)

Once you take a position, it can be remarkably difficult to absorb new information. May resist new factual information for fear of it swaying their opinion. (she does have a lot of difficulty absorbing new information)

Often inflexible in opinion. "I'm not wrong, you don't understand what we're talking about"

Deliberate, careful and are thorough in forming opinions and can see no reason to change anything, especially at the suggestion of others. (If I remember right she has commented that she never changes her typings.)

Non adaption-rigidity and the "passion to be right-to call the other one wrong".

Self righteous - the world must adjust to me.

Controlling with ideology. Critical. (Yep. Controlling is spot on.)

Social-Reforming impulse. Crusader. Believe they represent a standard and represent that standard (and everyone else is missing the mark).

Scolding in social arena-interest in writing, politics, journalism, theoretical ideologies. (<-- like *drumroll* socionics!)

Exposing wrong doing, speak against moral or theoretical imperatives. (This is exactly what she is doing when she pursues people trying to impose her typings).

Defined by own opinions. (!!!)

Indignant anger, masked by correctness and righteousness.

Feels misunderstood when others do not get their ideals. "They don't get me, I KNOW what I'm talking about".

Difficult to convince of type (if wrong) due to strong superego messages preventing wrongness from being accepted.

Statements of fact that are based on little objective data that are backed up feverishly. Knowledge sometimes without the data to support findings.

A strong need to support their position so as to not be seen as wrong.

Inability to state fault or wrongness, especially in regards to theories, treatises or ideas.

Non-adaptive, but often with unexpressed anger. A need to be seen as caring and empathetic with the good of all in consideration with a simultaneous back hand at the "idiocy" of others. (<-- hence the commentary on "herd of morons")

Feeling of being a lone wolf. The only one with the key to the prize. (the martyr complex she exhibits)

Gray areas are eliminated through logic or self righteous intuitive understandings.

A tendency to try to embody the ideal of what they have stated is the ideal. "A good congressman acts like I do, if you don't think or act this way then you aren't a real congressman". (Replace "good congressman" with "a true EII" and this will mirror all the wild assertions she has been making about her type.)

Difficult to sway.

Words like "wrong", "incorrect", "misinformed" and other critical words are common in speech and writing.
    Wow, that Type 1 SO description seems to fit so much better than anything in socionics does. Thank you for posting this, siuntal.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    I've been typing Maritsa as 1w2 rather than 2w1.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't really see Maritsa is too dumb and rigid to be an Ne ego type as the trend. I thought it was more that when one sees themselves as having particular ego fcts especially & has developed an understanding over time then they may look at someone else and wonder how that person can possibly be using/expressing or even value this IME that they feel they know rather well (in addition there's the matter of what they do seem to be using/expressing instead). If there are huge communication issues & bad blood then it can further feed into the feeling (or sense or impression), but the feeling is not the be all and end all of anything (there are other considerations). All words used are just trying to get around the impression or feeling & bring it to light at that particular time. And nothing is set in stone anyway. That's my $0.02.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast