Thread: Chris (Simpsons Artist)

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Chris (Simpsons Artist)

http://www.facebook.com/TheSimpsonsArt

There are no photos of his face, so you'll have to go off of his art and quotes instead

"if i could be invisible for a day i think that i would just sit in my house all day to see what it is like when i am not there"

"always remember that you are completely unique just like every body else is and you should never forget that even if you are australia"

"you can learn a lot about someone from the noises that they make when they are being violently sick"

"i was just nearly sick thinking about what my chair in my living room would look like if my knees bent the other way. "

"the best kind of friend is someone that you can kneel down and be sick with and not even have to say a word because you just both know"

"a good tip if you are a cute girl teenager and you really want to get a cute boy for yourself is to just go up to him really quietly and say you are feeling different and then when he says what is wrong you can just make your jaw so slack like you are going to die and then he will just like you more probably"

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE? ILI?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I imagine him as some autistic Fi-INFj lol

At first I thought it was the greatest prank account, but then I read on and found some of his posts to be weirdly endearing.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

holy wow EII

him, Paul Baribeau, and that one buddy of mine; EII, all of them, Identicals, nailed it, woo, let's throw Daniel Johnston in there too yeahh
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omglol i love this guy already and i have no idea who he is. sounds delta nf.