Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hypothesis about LIEs-ENTjs wanting to become rich

I was just looking over all the colleges in the country and comparing them, and I noticed that most of the private schools are run by religious sects. Makes you wonder how they get the money to stay afloat, all these 1750 institutions?

I think socionics offers an answer. I'd been wondering how exactly LIEs prized beta Ni (because the approach of the 2nd function to the 3rd is the prime social motivation of the individual), and then it hit me: they are attuned to their own feelings and those of others, and this tells them what is important. They want to provide a future for the important things, and to do that they need to provide the business activity that, in a round-about way, sustain them. This is why they are so very ruthless: they believe themselves the guardians of all that society values, and everything they do ultimately serves the end us advancing/sustaining those values.

LIEs want to be rich so they can give to their preferred charities and advance the causes they favor.

Creepy-pokeball

lol..........

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol also, as this is one of the things I say....'that I would like to be rich so that I can give more'.....not just to charities and causes but to family and friends also.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know that private schools get money from the students who attend them

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I would agree with your statement Tcaud; on many levels, well when you need to infiltrate social realms for the purposes of enterprise, hence the archetype "Enterpriser," the type does need to branch out in many directions and areas. They are attuned to many emotions, but I think that they are not necessarily affected by them. Even though they have "eyes" or "tentacles" for many different societies and need to market and produce (Te), that they take their rigid social values with them. I believe that like LSE, these personal social values are only used to "come on board" and "stay on board" with certain pockets where they see their financial goals would succeed. Perhaps it is to sustain and to advance those values, perhaps those values are very personal as they are with LSE, hence not so much to transfer to society as to keep them personal.

What are some of these personal values that I speak of? Well, to "love" and to have "peace" and to believe in God "faith" may be both personal and social. I believe that most Te types prefer them to be more personal but would rather it help them in their cause. They seem fake to me, cynical. Voters expect to see certain things from their elected officials; compassion, respect for individual freedom, etc. Te, in general is very good about adapting and reflecting these values and tailoring oneself to comprise these values. And there are officials who are trying to do what's right, this is different from the Te bases I'm speaking of. So, it does make Te kind of fake to me.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-23-2012 at 03:08 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Te types have personal convictions, but they more malleable than that of both Ti and Fi; this is because they base their convictions on facts and if facts change their convictions do as well, making them very flexible in comparison to us.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ehhh, I seriously have to get a newer dictionary.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When Maritsa agrees with you vehemently...that's a sign
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit