Thread: My Anime Typings thread

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My Anime Typings thread.

Feel disagree with everything. I'll update with explanations over time, and probably bump repeatedly.

DragonBall Z:
    Goku - IEE - I know the popular typing is SEE, but i think he's hesitant to engage with Se against most opponents. He also seems to value a good meal(si valuing) over anything ni-related.
    Piccolo - ILI
    Bulma - SEE
    Gohan - IEI
    Krillin - ILE
    Tien - SLI
    Vegeta LSI

Naruto:
    Naruto - SEE
    Sasuke - SLI
    Kakashi - ILI
    Shikamaru - LII
    Lee - ESE
    Orochimaru - LSI
    Jiraiya - IEI

Bleach:
    Ichigo - ESI
    Orihime - *EI
    Kenpachi - SLE
    Byakuya - LSE
    Rukia - ILI
    Uryu - LII
    Aizen - LII
    Urahara - ILE

Samurai Champloo:
    Jin - SLI
    Mugen - SLE
    Fu - IEI

Yu Yu Hakusho:
    Yuseke - SLE
    Kuwabara - SEE
    Hiei - LSI
    Kurama - ILI
    Toguro - LSE
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't watch every episode, but a while ago someone (Gilly?) suggested that Piccolo is LSI. He was one of my favourite characters and I thought LSI and especially IJ over IP (he's a obvious introvert, imho) fits very well.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I thought Piccolo and Gohan had a very familiar, oft-repeated IEI-LSI dynamic. It's a really common "mentoring" pair, from what I've seen.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Interesting typings Pookie, but these are mine.

DragonBall Z:

Goku - SEE - Definitely SEE, I think you confuse his kindness and strong for being weak
    Piccolo - LII
    Bulma - EIE
    Gohan - IEE
    Krillin - ESI
    Tien - SLI
    Vegeta LSI

I mostly agree with your Naruto typings, but with some slight differences:

Naruto:

Naruto - SEE
    Sasuke - SLE
    Kakashi - ILI
    Shikamaru - LII
    Lee - ESE
    Orochimaru - LSI
    Jiraiya - EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Yeah I thought Piccolo and Gohan had a very familiar, oft-repeated IEI-LSI dynamic. It's a really common "mentoring" pair, from what I've seen.
    I think Piccolo is Gohan's supervisor and is why he appears as his mentor.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ehhhh...

Under cerulean skies...

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone type .hack//sign, it's the only anime I've ever really liked and watched in full. Tsukasa's 6w5, but beyond that I have no idea.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Ehhhh...
    Hmmm?
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree: Goku - IEE
    Agree: Piccolo - ILI
    Agree: Bulma - SEE
    Disagree: Gohan - SEI (dislikes violence) 7th function will sensorics
    Disagree: Krillin - IEI
    Disagree: Tien - ESI
    Disagree: Vegeta SLE

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think jin is more ij than ip, the whole strong silent and mysterious stereotype so i'd go with intj > istp and fu could be isfp > infp but i dont really have a strong reasoning why.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    i think jin is more ij than ip, the whole strong silent and mysterious stereotype so i'd go with intj > istp and fu could be isfp > infp but i dont really have a strong reasoning why.
    Jin wasn't very excitable, and didn't really react to the Fe Fu moments like Mugen did. I would expect I*tJ's to react around Fe. I think his stoicism in part makes me want to lean delta as well, since the Te>Fe tends to have that effect.

Also the lady that he falls with mid-series is a Fi-type. Deeply empathetic and yet non-expressive. A character plagued by sacrifice of self, and continually doing what she felt is the right thing to keep her kid alive. All that is why i lean I*TP, though i certainly did think IJ for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by martynas0708 View Post
    Agree: Goku - IEE
    Agree: Piccolo - ILI
    Agree: Bulma - SEE
    Disagree: Gohan - SEI (dislikes violence) 7th function will sensorics
    Disagree: Krillin - IEI
    Disagree: Tien - ESI
    Disagree: Vegeta SLE
    Vegeta - we have them as Se/Ti, and thats good enough for me.
    Krillin - certainly a merry type. Fe/Ti is clear. From Dragonball though he always came across as very talkative and engaging, and his sneaky smirking smile that he does reminds me of an ILE friend.
    Gohan - i could have gone either way on it, but his Saiya-Man alter ego pushed me into IEI because clearly his character Favor's Se as a function, and though Si types have strong Se, and Sei will almost always transmute that into an Si-based course of action.
    Tien - Now this is the only one where i have to strongly disagree. Back in Dragonball, Tien made his entrance in the show by going town to town scamming and ripping off the villagers by bringing in boars that only he could stop. An ISFJ would be the first type to have qualm with this type of action. In the Tenkaichi tournament when he's fighting goku, he finds out that Chaoitzu is helping him via cheating, and that angers Tien once he finds that fact out. So i think he still values Te/Fi, but i don't think he has the Fi. In fact i think Chaoitzu does, and the two are a delta pair.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Interesting typings Pookie, but these are mine.

DragonBall Z:

Goku - SEE - Definitely SEE, I think you confuse his kindness and strong for being weak
    Piccolo - LII
    Bulma - EIE
    Gohan - IEE
    Krillin - ESI
    Tien - SLI
    Vegeta LSI

I mostly agree with your Naruto typings, but with some slight differences:

Naruto:

Naruto - SEE
    Sasuke - SLE
    Kakashi - ILI
    Shikamaru - LII
    Lee - ESE
    Orochimaru - LSI
    Jiraiya - EIE

I think Piccolo is Gohan's supervisor and is why he appears as his mentor.
    Goku - I can see it. I think he's definitely an *EE-Fi type. And i've read that subtypes on the creative function can make one appear much like their Business relation partner.
    Krillin - I mix up ESI's and ILE's quite frequently actually. So i'll just avoid it since we're on opposite sides of the spectrum to begin with.
    Gohan - deeply melancholy, from my perspective. Nervous and anxious. All things i'd be inclined to associate with Introspection.
    Tien and Vegeta -

Personally - i think when piccolo was training gohan, he would get frustrated at the way Gohan would engage Fe and cry, and that's why he had to maintain his distance even while watching him. The Fe seemed to bother him.

Sasuke - i can see it
    Jiraiya - The man is a hermit, and walks around by himself all the time, whilst simultaneously enjoying large periods of inactivity. I think that's largely an IP thing, and something an EJ would go crazy doing. But i feel the beta NF is pretty apparent and i'm glad we agree on that.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Someone type .hack//sign, it's the only anime I've ever really liked and watched in full. Tsukasa's 6w5, but beyond that I have no idea.
    I could see that. I doubt anybody else here has seen that show though.
    good bye

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Tsukasa: Ni - IxI. I pick ILI>IEI but it's either or.
    Subaru: Fi-ExI. I'm going to go with Fi-ESI but who knows.
    Bear: Ni-LIE
    Mimiru: Se-SxE. I'm inclined to say SEE
    BT: LII or else LSI
    Sora: ILE hands down
    Silver Knight: LSx. I go with LSI
    Crim: EIE? SEE? ESE? Dunno.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Goku - I can see it. I think he's definitely an *EE-Fi type. And i've read that subtypes on the creative function can make one appear much like their Business relation partner.
    Krillin - I mix up ESI's and ILE's quite frequently actually. So i'll just avoid it since we're on opposite sides of the spectrum to begin with.
    Gohan - deeply melancholy, from my perspective. Nervous and anxious. All things i'd be inclined to associate with Introspection.
    Tien and Vegeta -

Personally - i think when piccolo was training gohan, he would get frustrated at the way Gohan would engage Fe and cry, and that's why he had to maintain his distance even while watching him. The Fe seemed to bother him.

Sasuke - i can see it
    Jiraiya - The man is a hermit, and walks around by himself all the time, whilst simultaneously enjoying large periods of inactivity. I think that's largely an IP thing, and something an EJ would go crazy doing. But i feel the beta NF is pretty apparent and i'm glad we agree on that.
    I type Gohan IEE based on how he acts like a teenager. He behaves much more extraverted and goofy like unlike how he was a child. IEEs can be appear very introverted especially during childhood. My original typing of Piccolo was SLI as I saw the two as duals as they became very good friends as the anime progressed. I can see IEI as a strong possibility for Jiraiya.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quetzalcoatl - SLE

Mnemosyne - ESI

Geek - SEE

Bobobo - IEE

TIM
    IEI / INFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone watched Mirai Nikki? I think Yukiteru and Yuno are a good anime example of a male IEI + female SLE dual pair. Then again, maybe it's me lacking experience with SLEs.

TIM
    ESTj-Te Subtype
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Goku - ESE
    Piccolo - SLE
    Gohan - SEI
    Krillin - SEI
    Vegeta - SLE

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sasuke - ESI
    Byakuya - LSI
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Perpetual Confusion Machine PistolShrimp's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some Gurren Lagann guesses (haven't watched it in a long time, but it's my fave):

Simon- IEI
    Kamina- SLE
    Yoko- SXE
    Rossiu- LSE
    Viral- ILI or ESI
    Nia- SEI
    Leeron- ILE
    Kittan- SXE?

For DBZ, I see SEE for Goku because my SEE buddy is so much like him it's scary. Gohan as IEI is interesting, always liked him!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't know any of those names and I don't see Bob Dylan.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I don't know any of those names and I don't see Bob Dylan.
    Bobu Dylanusuke: Howling hobo TIM

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PistolShrimp View Post
    Bobu Dylanusuke: Howling hobo TIM
    Betaloid5000.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would agree with Goku being ESE. Although I can appreciate the reasons for him being IEE i.e. his clear Si valuing nature, I do not find him to use this suggestively, but creatively... After all, he's far too in touch with his body and physical level to not be Sensoric. Nevertheless, I would certainly not call him an SEE, indeed he seems pretty Alpha in his behaviour, enjoying comfort devoid of violence but quickly being able to use the Se demonstrative when threatened. Notice also that his manner is more focused towards the group happiness than individual relations, suggesting an Fe valuer. He also very rarely uses the manipulative tactics of an Fi creative.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gohan - IEI-Fe 4w3 so/sx
    Goku - SEE-Se 7w8 so/sx
    ChiChi - ESI-Se 1w2 sx/sp
    Piccolo - LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Vegeta - EIE-Ni 3w4 sx/so
    Bulma - LIE-Ni 7w8 sx/sp
    Krillin - ESI or EII, 6w5 sp/so
    Tien - SLI, probably 6w5 so/sp
    Master Roshi - ILE-Ne 7w6 sx/so
    Yamcha - EIE-Fe 7w6 sx/so
    Mr Popo - EII-Ne probably 6w5 so/sp
    Goten - SLE-Se 7w6 sx/so
    Trunks - EIE-Ni 6w7 sx/sp
    Puar - IEI-Fe 4w3 so/sx or something
    Hercule - ESE-Si 3w2 so/sx
    Supreme Kai - IEI-Ni 3w4 so/sx
    Freeza - EIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Chaozu - IEE-Ne 7w6 sx/so
    Android 16 - LIE-Te 6w5 so/sx
    Android 17 - EIE-Ni 3w4 sx/so
    Android 18 - LSI-Se 6w5 sx/sp
    Majin Buu - ILE-Ne 7w6 sx/sp

That's most of the important ones...
    Last edited by Gilly; 05-30-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vegeta was always my favorite. He's an evil dick, but he always comes through when it matters, and he comes through huge. Even when he does something really shitty, he always makes up for it in the end by kicking someone's ass at the last second, and you know that even though he resents Goku for being the strongest, he would go down for him in a heartbeat, because he knows Goku is the future of their race.

A true OG anti-hero, before they were cool.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PistolShrimp View Post
    Some Gurren Lagann guesses (haven't watched it in a long time, but it's my fave):

Simon- IEI
    Kamina- SLE
    Yoko- SXE
    Rossiu- LSE
    Viral- ILI or ESI
    Nia- SEI
    Leeron- ILE
    Kittan- SXE?

For DBZ, I see SEE for Goku because my SEE buddy is so much like him it's scary. Gohan as IEI is interesting, always liked him!
    I think Simon is SEI. He's similar to IEI, but... he isn't really looking forward to anything, no grand visions, unambitious, and doesn't care for the big Se instrusion that is Kamina. He just wants to chill, dig tunnels, and carve rocks. He finds peace in some kind of artistic and routine solitude. He's shaken out of it against his will. I could see Kamina as SEE too. "Throw out logic and do the impossible!" He doesn't ever approach things tactically.. it's all about winning battles through sheer will and his values on "maniliness". Pretty much the same schtick you see in other SEE anime characters (Goku, Naruto).

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agreed, kamina's probably SEE
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IXI sx/so
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Omg yes! Going to add some of my own rather than start a new thread if that's okay.

Gankutsuou
    Albert de Morcerf: IEE
    Franz d'Epinay: IEI
    The Count: ILE
    Haydee: SEI
    Valentine de Villefort: EII
    Gerard de Villefort: SLI
    Eugenie Danglars: ILI
    Andrea Cavalcanti: LIE? Gamma either way.
    Madame Danglars: ESE
    Baron Danglars: SLE
    Fernand de Morcerf: LSE
    Mercedes: I think I had her as IEI.
    Lucien Debray: SEE or possibly LSI
    Bertuccio: LSI

I had some more but lost them... My IEE friend and I have been doing these together... I'll share a few short lists we discussed.

Evangelion
    Shinji: LSI
    Misato: IEE
    Asuka: LIE
    Rei: LSI
    Kaworu: EIE
    Gendou Ikari: ILI
    Ritsuko: LII

Puella Magi Madoka Magica
    Madoka Kaname: EII
    Homura Akemi: SLI
    Sayaka Miki: ESE?
    Mami Tomoe: IEI

Mawaru Penguindrum
    Sho: ESI
    Kanda: LIE
    Himari: SEE
    Ringo: IEE
    Tabuki: EIE
    Yuri: IEI
    Sanetoshi: ILI

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Athww View Post
    Awesome that people are typing TTGL chars! I wish we could come to a conclusion whether Kamina is SEE or SLE and whether Simon is SEI or IEI though. Also, any idea on anti-spiral's type and Lord Genome's? The 4 generals are interesting aswell.
    I've been re-watching the series recently, and think that Simon is definitely IEI > SEI. He responds extremely well to Kamina's Se displays of willpower and confidence, and clearly admires him for his strength and decisiveness. He internalizes Kamina's fighting spirit and belief in him in order to continually push forward through his own doubt and insecurity, against all odds. He doesn't seek Ne to show him new opportunities; he seeks the Se punch in the face to shake his indecision and get him moving again.

Kamina is SEE; this is more apparent to me after watching the episodes he's in again.

Genome- ILI/LIE? Seems logical Ni/Fi to me.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Some new anime that I have watched:

Cowboy Bebop

Spike - Se-SEE
    Jet - Si-SLI
    Faye - Ni-EIE
    Edward - Ne-ILE

Code Geass

Lelouch - Ni-LIE
    Suzaku - Se-ESI
    C.C. - Ni-IEI
    Mao - Ne-ILE
    Kallen - Ni-EIE
    Nunnally - Fe-SEI

Death Note

Light - Ni-LIE
    L - Ne-LII
    Misa - Si-ESE
    Mello - Se-SLE
    Matsuda - Ne-IEE
    Aizawa - Si-LSE
    Mogi - Si-SLI
    Soichiro - Te-LSE
    Ren - Fi-ESI
    Ryuk - Ne-ILE

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cowboy Bebop <3

Under cerulean skies...

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post

This is exactly how I picture Ashton!
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Berserk

Gats - SLE
    Griffith - ILI
    Caska - some kinda 4 who's always getting raped, stabbed, captured, etc you know the drill
    Last edited by Azure Flame; 11-29-2012 at 12:58 AM.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lucrezia Noin - ESI
    Zechs - Gamma NT
    good bye

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spawn - SLI

That's anime, right?
    good bye

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Gurenn Lagann

Kamina - Se-SEE 7w8 sx/so
    Simon - Ni-IEI 9w1 sx/sp
    Yoko - EIE
    Rossiu - LSI
    Viral - ESI
    Nia - SEI
    Leeron - ILE
    Kittan - SLE
    Last edited by Raver; 12-25-2012 at 06:24 AM.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    O,!C,I;IEI
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ningyo View Post
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica
    Madoka Kaname: EII
    Homura Akemi: SLI
    Sayaka Miki: ESE?
    Mami Tomoe: IEI
    There are exactly two typings for Homura on this site, both consider her to be a -creative.

I have to disagree. Episode 10 reveals to her to be deeply emotionally damaged by the challenges she faces. I would actually nominate her as an IEI, or perhaps an ESI. Part of her charm is how inscrutable she is; she even holds the narrator at a distance. The only thing we ever get to really know is her love for Madoka.

I wish I could call her an everyman, but she's apparently not a relatable character to everyone?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hunter x Hunter

Gon- SEE-C "Mercurial"
    Killua- ILI-H "Prescient"
    Kurapika- ESI-N "Guardian"
    Leorio- SEE-D "Politician"

Seems like they're all Gammas. Those are nicknames for each DCNH subtype for those types. So far I've only seen the Gamma nicknames.

Hisoka- ILE
    Chrollo- ego, likely extrotim
    Ging Freecs- Scratch ILE, I'm thinking ego, likely ILI. He's great at noticing trends and knowing how things will be in the future, adjusting to slight changes but more so in a passive way rather than an active Ne dom way. He has long anticipated many things, including the process of the election and many of his son's choices. Ni with logic of actions. He's the guy who may be pulling the strings from the background but not striving to be in the center of events.

Gon and Killua are the perfect dual examples and have one of the best friendships I've seen in manga/anime ever. They're total opposites that compliment each other. Gon is simple-minded, strong-willed, kind-hearted and emotional. He knows what he wants and Killua just follows him on his journey, navigating him with his foresight and knowledge. Gon's greatest flaw is his temper and impulsive nature. Throughout the series, he does shit that nearly costs him his life based on the moment, his ego and his feelings. Killua is very intuitive and logical but plagued with doubts. His only desire in the beginning was to be friends with Gon and he didn't even seem to notice Gon already considered him a friend (weak and unconscious but valued Fi). His interactions with Gon makes him more active than he'd be on his own and gives him courage to act, otherwise he'd take less chances. Many think Killua's the one who values their friendship the most of the pair. Maybe because of his Fi HA? Anyways, they're a great pair.

"It's my job to say crazy stuff. Your job is to stay cool and stop me. So I'm counting on you." - Gon

"You're so selfish." - Killua
    Last edited by Olly From Wally World; 08-26-2014 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Ging is probably Ni ego

TIM
    O,!C,I;IEI
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Ollyx2OxenFree Why ILE and not, say, SLE/SEE for Hisoka?
    Last edited by some chair; 08-20-2014 at 11:41 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast