Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: creepy?

Creepy-bg

Default creepy?

*edit* scroll to my next post for pics...

the pictures of her on the beach look good (she looks somewhat natural in those) but the thing she does with the dead eyes is ewww.... it's like the uncanny valley from the other side.
    Last edited by bg; 05-22-2012 at 04:54 AM.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay. I need to go gurgle a bottle of listierine stat.

Creepy-bg

copied the pics...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/valeri...an-barbie-doll

these ones she actually looks alive to me...

and without the makeup and contacts and shit ...

(lol lazy eye)

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to think she surgically maimed herself to be like that.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she must have had to have ribs removed. God help us.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She used to be a fairly attractive young woman. Something traumatic must have happened. That Taylor Lautner looking asshole was probably abusive.

Creepy-male

Yes very creepy, the faccade must be demolished and she must be allowed to be free

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSC4w-fvojA

then again maybe that's her personal choice, but its still creepy

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So she's unusually skinny and likes to wear odd makeup. I've seen stranger.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

personal choice, blah blah blah to me its like wearing a badge of honour saying "look at me, im insecure as shit and secretly hate myself!" its not a style statement, its permanent scarring announcing to the world that you gave up and gave in.

/judging

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

First those two sociopathic boys that kill people with hammers, and now this. Ukranian people are sure fucked up.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think she looks that strange aside from her freakishly skinny waist.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    First those two sociopathic boys that kill people with hammers, and now this. Ukranian people are sure fucked up.
    Guy throws dog off bridge (Warning: Disturbing)
    Posted on Tuesday, November 24th, 2009 under Miscellaneous

A Lithuanian man by the name of Svajunas Beniuk was arrested shortly after he posted a video of him throwing a dog off the bridge. The dog had allegedly killed some of his mother’s chickens at her home in the village of Seredzius. It is believed Beniukas stole the dog and took it to the bridge to exact his revenge. I wasn’t going to post this clip at first, but this guy deserves all the internet rage that he’s got coming his way.
    http://www.noob.us/miscellaneous/guy...ng-disturbing/

Those countries that end in -ania ...

Chronic Procrasturbator Nomenclature's Avatar
    TIM
    ESFp 3w4 SX/SO??
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yikes, that waist is painful to look at.

Anyway, her look is more akin to an anime character or the "ulzzang" than a Barbie doll.

It's amusing that she's not even trying to make the photoshop believable here.

At least Barbie always has a smile on her face instead of... well, a soulless stare on top of not being able to smile.
    Genghis Khunt, drippin' like twater.
    tumblr (nsfw)

maybe she has a barbie alter

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    She used to be a fairly attractive young woman. Something traumatic must have happened. That Taylor Lautner looking asshole was probably abusive.

^she looks so much prettier in this one.

Creepy-bg

fuck that guy

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Valeria Lukyanova is the human Barbie doll

Yep.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Apparently she's from Ukraine. My goodness, what will those Ukrainians think of next?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah OK, I didn't see this thread. Sorry for the repost.

Interesting... she looks EII to me. I wonder if this is a sort of attempt to become one with her dual persona, in that Barbie is usually depicted as an LSE?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which is more wrong: self-mutilation, or deregulation?

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She probably feels terrible about her self.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why the fuck do you always have assume that body modifications have something to do with something being wrong with you? You don't know her and likely you don't know many who do hardcore body modifications to themselves.
    If people would be like that to me, I'd certainly grow a bit twisted just because my peers would think that I should.

She's a work of art as far as I'm concerned.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why the fuck do you always have assume that body modifications have something to do with something being wrong with you? You don't know her and likely you don't know many who do hardcore body modifications to themselves.
    If people would be like that to me, I'd certainly grow a bit twisted just because my peers would think that I should.

She's a work of art as far as I'm concerned.
    This guy probably modified his body to an extreme because he thinks of himself as a canvas:

I happen to think he looks like a dumbass, but whatever floats his boat. Different strokes for different folks.

The girl in question, however, has modified herself to become a stereotype of what is attractive. This behavior is indicative of extreme body dysmorphic disorder. While the guy who turned his head into a skull is probably psychologically healthy it's extremely likely that she is not. I'm not criticizing her. I feel sorry for her. She was a very pretty girl and I am shocked that medical professionals most likely violated their hippocratic oath by operating on her to this extreme rather than suggesting that she seek psychological help.

This

is more like this

than this.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The girl in question, however, has modified herself to become a stereotype of what is attractive. This behavior is indicative of extreme body dysmorphic disorder.
    Is putting on makeup and wearing heels and skirts an indicative of BDD? It's not amazing that people who are ready to modify themselves (permanently, like her, or temporarily, like, say Starfall when she does her magic with her makeup) happen to choose something close to the stereotype of beauty as it stems from what is generally considered beauty.

In Western culture, body mods aren't usually considered to be a thing of mainstream beauty because the ones that stand out are usually not confined to norms whereas subtle mods are, like most of the plastic surgery is.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    When I look at this picture I just can't help but see the walls of insecurity and fear in her eyes... I know that look very well.
    OR you see what you want to see.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you know any people that really have hardcore body mods?

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see myself in that picture.
    If you know that look very well because of it, it would mean you have taken a lot of time watching yourself (from a mirror or pictures) being insecure and afraid.
    Not to say I don't find it plausible.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is putting on makeup and wearing heels and skirts an indicative of BDD? It's not amazing that people who are ready to modify themselves (permanently, like her, or temporarily, like, say Starfall when she does her magic with her makeup) happen to choose something close to the stereotype of beauty as it stems from what is generally considered beauty. http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...reply&p=876775

In Western culture, body mods aren't usually considered to be a thing of mainstream beauty because the ones that stand out are usually not confined to norms whereas subtle mods are, like most of the plastic surgery is.

OR you see what you want to see.
    I don't think putting on makeup or wearing heels is indicative of BDD, no. But that's not all she's doing. She has had her ribs removed leaving herself vulnerable to internal injury long term. People with normal psychology don't do that.

Women wear makeup / heels / pretty dresses to enhance their image temporarily. People with BDD have to make long term / surgical changes to themselves because they literally feel like they cannot live with their natural appearance.

And yes I do know two people with extreme body modifications. They both heathy males who do it as a form of artistic expression and I'm totally fine with it.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think putting on makeup or wearing heels is indicative of BDD, no. But that's not all she's doing. She has had her ribs removed leaving herself vulnerable to internal injury long term. People with normal psychology don't do that.
    So she probably has an abnormal psyche? Maybe she has high IQ, hardcore artistic inclinations, vivid spiritual life or some other non-negative psychological deviations. What of it?
    Women wear makeup / heels / pretty dresses to enhance their image temporarily. People with BDD have to make long term / surgical changes to themselves because they literally feel like they cannot live with their natural appearance.
    Do you accuse women with boob implants to be insecure?
    And yes I do know two people with extreme body modifications. They both heathy males who do it as a form of artistic expression and I'm totally fine with it.
    What if she does it for the same reason? What if she encompasses the western idea of female beauty as an art? Why can these men do what they want without given a psychologic thrauma label but if she wants to look what she considers beautiful, SHE HAS TO HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER?
    Last edited by Aquagraph; 05-28-2012 at 11:39 PM.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you even realize that the thing you do is judge her without knowing her?
    It's still judging even if it involves feelings of pity.
    "She should seek help." basically means "I know what's good for her better than she does." if she hasn't sought help.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't believe your bullshit.

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I SECOND EVERYTHING AQUAGRAPH SAID HERE.

Fuck, you people can be fucking narrow minded. Step out of your sick little boxes.

I think she looks fascinating, somehow futuristic. I like natural beauty too, also, besides that. Let her do whatever she wants to do with her body, it's nobody's business but hers. I think she's doing a fine job with what she's doing.
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me, this thread looks more like the people condemning her are the insecure ones, and the insecurity you see in her eyes is actually a reflection of your own fear.

"She's too perfect, it creeps me out, do I need to do that too, even though I don't want to?"

Well, I'll tell you: no, you don't. Just as she has the right and freedom to look like whatever she fucking wants, so do you. What the hell does it matter as long as you feel like you're on the right track? Live and let others live, and get over it. We're the ones who choose about ourselves. Never, ever forget that, and never, never fucking ever try to take that away from someone else by pushing them down to meet your standards. Please.
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She doesn't look too perfect. No I don't think I need to have my ribs removed. I'm a million times better looking.

She's probably MISERABLE. If it made her happy like Lizard man or the two guys I know with body mods I would be all for it.

But reading translations of what she has said online along with looking at her photographs I think she's probably a lot like Michael Jackson. A tortured soul.

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh boo hoo.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get what the big deal is, though I'd worry about her health. If she got punched in the stomach, she'd probably be dead.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aivonua nainini View Post
    Oh boo hoo.

Umm. Wow.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But reading translations of what she has said online along with looking at her photographs I think she's probably a lot like Michael Jackson. A tortured soul.
    Most artists are. Hence they express it, relieving the pain. You still don't know what's good for her, neither do I, so let's not jump in to quick conclusions about people's (more or less) rehearsed answers and handpicked photos.

But I bet the tabloids will love the reaction of your kind. To be precise, they feed on it.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most artists are. Hence they express it, relieving the pain. You still don't know what's good for her, neither do I, so let's not jump in to quick conclusions about people's (more or less) rehearsed answers and handpicked photos.

But I bet the tabloids will love the reaction of your kind. To be precise, they feed on it.
    You do realize that you're also making an assumption right?

This artist shit is pretty funny. You probably think that Jeff Koon is the greatest living American painter. I know nothing about art. *sigh*

I don't care if she calls herself an artist (she doesn't, by the way). She is probably has psychological issues. I'm not judging her for this. Hell, I'm emotionally disturbed. But Francesca Woodman didn't jump out the window because she was an artist. She did it because she was sick and that's really upsetting to me, probably because I can relate. I feel the same way about this girl.

Last edited by Scapegrace; 05-29-2012 at 12:51 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope. I know the look of confidence & I know the look of insecurity very well.
    Yup. I'm sure you do.

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh. I remember you saying that you have a form of autism. That probably explains why the idea of reading other peoples emotions is so foreign to you.
    A shot to the heart.

Or then I've just realized how everything I see is skewed by what I want to see, and that I reflect myself from all these infinite mirrors around me, and don't necessarily believe all my bullshit just because it feels safe, and instead, try to look for a more practical ways of working with the world. In this case, it's minding my own business and letting others mind theirs. She wants to do that, she may. Who am I to judge? Who are you to judge?

I've had people talk shit about me enough to know it's not worth putting in my mouth. Don't you find the taste just horrid?

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You do realize that you're also making an assumption right?

This artist shit is pretty funny. You probably think that Jeff Koon is the greatest living American painter. I know nothing about art. *sigh*
    At first, I was preparing a long counter-argument but then I realized that we don't probably speak the same language.

I don't know what you are exactly talking about but FTR I didn't assume she's necessarily a tortured soul.
    I assumed that most artists (like people) feel relieved to express their perceived torture. We all go through shit.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast