Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's cool about being IJ?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gambit View Post
    I'm not necessarily disagreeing with what is written, but calling you out on your bullshit. No where does it say that of all the temperaments that IP is the least capable of controlling its own fate. If you could provide a source, maybe there would actually be something to what you say, other than just mathematical relationships without any empirical evidence to back them up.
    go find the sources yourself, i'm not your errand boy. you have everything backwards. it's your bullshit that has been called out on. now if you'll excuse me i'll stop responding to your tar baby antics.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm extremely passionate about things that I like, that are important and matter to me, my relationships and my work and I go after them like gusto.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes, of course. We will have upper hand over technology as long as robots are modelled after Ij temperament.
    Just think about this:
    mr_bender______classy__by_sgtconker1r-d4nqpzu.png

It’s something for me that just is. I relate to IJ Temperament quite much. It’s a certain sense of control, calm, centered weight for me. A certain kind of groundedness. Stable going on in life - little strokes fell big oaks. Also having your locus of control inside of yourself, a kind of stoicness. So when it’s all drama and hysterics (something that I truly can’t stand) or whatever shit is starting to go down in life – buckle down, go into - turn out the noise, concentrate on what’s important – mode.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    We will have upper hand over technology as long as robots are modelled after Ij temperament

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably reliability is their best asset, that and boringness.

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dancing like one.

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do think there's a kind of stability and reliability of being an IJ. I enjoy partnering with EJs because they provide all the energy and motivation and I sit always poised to help however I can, while I look on with admiration at how capable the EJ is. I am not sure but I imagine the EJs having me around because of that willingness to help.
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh goodness! IJ, the temperament that views their own point of view so perfect. The world must change in some way to cater to their inner organization of thoughts or feelings, this they call passion. The temperament most utterly immersed in this subject-object illusion. Can't you just let the world be as it is, perfect? IP's are the kindest temperament since they cause the least conflict and suffering.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like most things, it really depends on intelligence and experience.

An IJ with high intelligence and lifelong experience of holding leadership positions can be blow your socks off in terms of both excitement and being grounded.

An EP with low to average intelligence and little interactional experience in the world can be the most retarded shitbag you've had the misfortune to encounter. They are also going to be kicked out as the weakest link faster than a similarly incompetent IP, because at least the IP keeps his shit to himself, or is less noticeable.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

We plan things and think things through
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It seems like it'd be ideal in combination with a high IQ and a willful personality. Smart Se-Ij's and Ti-SLE's are practically übermenschen.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

your underwear washes itself

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged