Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tips for gaining weight

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel a bit worried about you. Maybe find a new doctor. Your current doctor saying it's probably linked with depression isn't very helpful, in my opinion. You might want to be tested for intestinal worms. Do you have any other symptoms?

If you can't eat the protein shakes, then try the regular ones made of high quality ice cream like Oberweis. For pregnancy, they recommend herbs such as peppermint or cinnamon (tea usually) for stimulating the appetite as well as green foods. Not sure if that would work for you or not.

One thing that might help is trying to eat on a schedule so you don't forget. I eat a bowl of cereal every day around 8:30, even when I'm not particularly hungry. (I read somewhere that it's horrible to miss breakfast and that even a donut is better than nothing. eating a donut in the morning would make me sick) Anyway, try to eat something every couple of hours, even if it's just a small amount. Do you tolerate peanut butter? Cheese? What foods do you enjoy? Anything?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only healthy way to really up your appetite is to be really active. Are you doing any weight training with reasonably heavy weights? Don't worry -- as a girl, you don't have the requisite testosterone levels to bulk up like a dude. You can do the same stuff those meatheads at the gym do -- squats, bench press, etc. -- but with lighter weights. Also, running on an incline or cycling uphill is really good. Also swimming. The milk, protein shakes, etc. will basically just end up flushing right through you if they don't have muscle fiber to enter and repair. Also eggs are really good for gaining weight. They're cheap and pretty versatile.

I dunno, though... just try to eat clean and healthy. You'll naturally gain weight as you age. Rushing it along by eating McDonalds doesn't seem like a particularly good idea. Whatever you do, though, don't stress about it. Treat your body with respect -- it's the only one you've got until the day you die. Work with it, not against it. Trying to gain weight too fast by downing a lot of fat- and protein-laden crap will end with you developing more adipose cells, instead of muscle. These cells are permanent. Once you have them, they don't go away, even if you lose weight. They just shrink and empty of the fat they contain. This wouldn't be so much a problem except excess adipose cells make it much easier to gain fat and much harder to lose it down the road. The only way to get rid of them is via liposuction. So yeah... do it the healthy way: muscle > fat.
    Last edited by Animal; 05-16-2012 at 11:56 PM.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes I forgot about eggs! I love them and they're a good source of protein. When I started taking an intense exercise class about six weeks ago, my appetite increased noticeably. That might happen for you also.

I do wish your doctor would take you seriously though, and cover the bases. I feel like he/she is blowing you off. Seems irresponsible and not very thorough.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eat, sleep, repeat. Eat before sleep.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your boyfriend sounds like a jerk. Tell him to shut up.

I also have a lot of issues putting on weight. I'm 5"7 and 111lbs, but I eat as much as a full grown man. I also get sick of snide remarks about eating disorders.

However, according to my physician I am on the (very) low end of what he feels is a healthy weight. I am comfortable with my body and as long as I am healthy I refuse to care what anyone else thinks. I'm afraid I cannot give you any advise about gaining weight (as I haven't had an success myself), but I advise you to see a doctor about your weight. If (s)he is unconcerned I wouldn't fret.

Edit to add: having read all of the posts it seems as though you are concerned about sudden weight loss? Have you had a blood panel done? When I was anemic I became even more thin, but weight loss was my only symptom.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, have you had your thyroid and all that checked? Thyroid hormone imbalances can cause weight loss. If you're eating a lot and still losing the weight, there might be something else going on.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Yeah, I've been trying to do a lot of weight training with heavy weights. My only worry is that I'll end up losing weight if I get too intense with my workouts. My muscles are really sore right now from yesterdays session. I'm going to try and space it out to 3 times a week. My bf wants me to stop exercising completely. -_-
    Yeah, don't do that. Just make sure you're fully recovered before your next workout. Maybe cut the weight training back to two days a week. That's the advice they give to "hardgainers" who have trouble gaining weight.

I like the egg suggestion. Just gotta find an easier way to stomach them.
    I like them just sunny-side up fried in olive oil with some sliced tomato and whole wheat toast on the side. The quickest way, though, is probably hard-boiled. But, there's all sorts of things you can do: omelets, deviled eggs, Spanish tortilla... if you can contemplate downing olive oil by the spoonful, there's got to be at least some way to prepare them that will be palatable for you. (BTW, I actually did down olive oil by the shot glass at one point in an attempt to gain weight. It was not a pleasant experience, lol.)

I try to eat clean and healthy for the most part. I prefer to eat fresh and I have a lot of problems stomaching processed meats or anything fried. I also don't have much of a sweet tooth. Do you have any suggestions other than eggs for healthy weight gain?
    Some other ideas:
    - hummus (made from chickpeas -- high in protein, healthy, you can just use it as a dip for pita bread)
    - potatoes (good, calorie-dense course of vitamin C, B6, and potassium; also a good at night-time meals because it has a lot of tryptophan which can help with insomnia)
    - canned tuna (great source of protein -- no more than one can a week, though, because of mercury concerns)
    - rice (goes with just about anything and is more calorie-dense than bread)
    - avocados (great source of healthy fats; I actually eat these right in the shell with a spoon, sprinkled with a little salt and chili powder)
    - nuts (good, calorie-dense source of fat; maybe even go dark-chocolate-covered)
    - oatmeal (actually pretty high in protein for a grain; great source of dietary fiber -- if you buy the plain kind, you can mix it with all sorts of things: nuts, dried fruit, molasses or maple syrup)
    - dried fruit (good to snack on in between meals... not too much though)
    - Greek/Turkish-style yoghurt (higher in fat and creamier than the sugary flavored Yoplait stuff; it's a little sour, though. I actually blend about half a cup of it into my protein shakes to cut the nasty protein powder aftertaste)
    - beans (good source of protein and fiber; you can buy these dried in huge bags; only thing is you have to soak them overnight before you can cook them)
    - plantains (if you can find/cook these, they can be a good source of starchy, carby goodness, lol)
    - bananas (ubiquitous, good source of potassium which aids post-workout muscle recovery)
    - good quality chocolate (I know you said you don't have a sweet tooth, but maybe just sneak in a little piece or two once a week; also has good antioxidants)

Also, if you aren't already, eat frequent small meals instead of fewer large ones. Avoid caffeine and nicotine which are appetite suppressants. And yeah, seconding (thirding?) about getting a blood panel to see if there's something else going on.

thanks for all the info, btw! The things you said about adipose cells is scary. I know the fast food thing was a crappy way of going about it. I'm just frustrated and fed up.
    You're welcome! Yeah, I've done some pretty crazy things (e.g., the aforementioned olive oil thing, lol) trying to gain weight myself. I know how frustrating it is.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Apart from getting a full check-up (as someone said, thyroid issues are so common nowadays and can lead to weight loss), I think it's more important than you might think to tell your boyfriend to not interfere like that. Gaining weight (or losing for that matter) is not about "accomplishing a goal" and struggling with it does not mean you are a failure. It's about finding a way that works and embark on the journey that can take many twists and turns. The less worried you are about "the goal" (or the number on the scale), the less anxiety-riddled you will be about this. You don't have to answer to him. If my boyfriend did this to me regarding weight loss, I would seriously consider leaving because I don't need anyone to pressure me about things that I pressure myself about enough. He needs to back off.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try to deal with the psychological aspect aswell, I couldn't eat when I was going through emotional turmoil but maybe you're not anymore but have become used to fasting.. I know having an empty stomach feels good...maybe you hate feeling full and you've become addicted to that nice empty feeling ? it's going to take a while to get over psychological blocks and your appetite back. In the meantime I'd tell your boyf to back off, seriously, I don't think it's his place to nag you or boss you around like that.

Anyway If I think the kind of weight you're trying to put on is THIS kind..

Not this kind.. (no offense_)

Remember that your metabolism isn't always going to be like this, so don't eat junk food to put on weight... bad habit, even if you can get away with it now! Do less cardio exercise and do weights, to build muscle on your butt / thighs. If you do cardio, It's really important that you eat some sugary foods straight after because then the glycogen will be restored in your muscles - otherwise you'll waste away! Take an omega-3 (does wonders!) supplement and eat more fat. It's verry easy to eat little food and get alot of calories from fat...while keeping your insulin stable. Eat more protein to build muscle, but in creamy sauces... keep the fat on your meat, cook with olive oil preferably. healthy fats... egg yolk. nuts, seeds, avocado, tuna mayo/ peanut butter sandwiches on (preferably) wholmeal bread.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do what's best for you hun. All of us here want to see you happy and healthy and thriving in all areas of life.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're welcome Starfall! But...
    Yeah... it's actually made me stop & consider if I really want to take things further with this relationship.

Yesterday he said my body looked really good & asked me to weigh myself. I refused to step on the scale to avoid drama (and I honestly don't feel like it's his business) and he got mad & told me that I was acting like a little girl. Finally, after he promised not to get mad or cause drama, I did it... and guess what? I got bitched at the rest of the night lol. After I reminded him that he thought I looked good earlier that day, he said it was probably because he was "blinded by love". It's ridiculous. I never complain about his flaws... he's actually overweight for his height and has a belly & love handles; none of which matter to me.

Rather than being supportive (which he was being at first) he's actually making me feel really badly about myself. Your significant other should never make you feel like a failure.

It's not just me, though. He's constantly picking on all of his friends about their weight, workout habits & career choices. He's like a broken record.

I want to get a full checkup. I've actually been meaning to get blood work done.
    ^ This? Is just fucked up. Seriously, start complaining about his body and see how he likes a taste of his own medicine. If he's going to be such a jackass about you gaining weight, the least he could do is try and get some washboard abs for you in return. Make it a square deal. And ffs... look at you. You're like a fucking model. Is he just looking for something to nitpick about your appearance to make himself feel better? How the hell is he complaining?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

First off, in order to accomplish your goal I think you just need to ignore the society issue on it. I mean, this sounds kinda enneagram 4 ish but really, society is shit- and most 'trends' that exist, are just to make people have the herd mentality. I understand it feels good to get a lot of objective encouragement when you do something but ultimately it has to be your own spirit.

I think that's the core issue, based on some of the stuff you tell me that you like. I think you might be listening to the media/society too much. You can't do your goal because you are listening to external pressures instead of the voice within. I could be wrong, it makes me feel kinda creepy to psychoanalyze people but... i hope u found my advice useful.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

oh and you seem neurotic over it kinda like, it's a vulnerability in you and you don't like that, but instead of avoiding the vulnerability, you cave into vulnerabilities because you think that it makes you stronger. I've noticed that about you. But I think that path just leads you to feel emotionally upset and not good about yourself.

((I think i can still be nice w/o sugar coating things all the time))

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wish I could just teleport food into my stomach without having to actually eat it.
    is there an issue here "deeper" than simply being underweight? you seem to have some level of aversion to eating/food...

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your boyfriend's behavior is remarkably uncouth not to mention harmful. I cannot even begin to imagine the effect he would have on a girl attempting to lose weight. It seems as though he has a lot of growing up to do.

Like Baby said, you're gorgeous (I remember what you look like from several years ago and I always forget things like that). Keep your head up.

Oh! I found in the past that I managed to eat much more food if I ate six times a day rather than three.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Sounds like dude's a bit insecure about his own weight and life choices; try calling him a fatass sometime and see how he reacts.
    Instead of responding to emotional abuse with emotional abuse, it might be time to take a break from this. There is no need to feel pressure to break up if that's too hard, but a little break might be in order.

I really think this is horrible and abusive and maybe you are lucky to see this side early on in the relationship. He seems to have control and self-esteem issues.

Perhaps a good starting recipe for eventual weight gain would be a good doctor and bloodwork, a good long break from the boyfriend and some self-pampering without the constant worrying about your weight.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    True enough. It just sounds really shitty what he's doing.
    It totally is. I think I would be most worried about him being controlling like that...
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Don't load your body with junk food that's high in calories but has no nutritional value. Don't focus on gaining weight, focus on eating healthy food; healthy foods include low glycimic pasta/starches (these burn longer and keep you fuller but also have good fiber content).

Great dishes:

Whole wheat pasta with a dressing and roast a whole chicken shreds (roast a whole chicken and shred it, you can use the meat over time; freeze some of it in separate foils so you can take portions out as you need to use them). You can add any veggies to this to give it some more nutrition value (I always suggest partially cooked veggies because your bodies aren't good at breaking veggies down and cooking them a little helps a lot for digestion and absorption of these nutriants).

Brown rice (brown rice takes a long time to cook so you can soak a cup at a time overnight in water for faster cooking and you can always make extra and freeze it). You can make it with a little steak and side of blanched broccoli.

Spinach salad, with a little blue cheese, candied pecans, some of your shredded chicken, any veggie will do, you can fry up some bread with olive oil and garlic use as a crouton or pasta, raspberry dressing -

Grill fishes are great, just stay away from the ones that reek havoc on your digestive system like.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with what everyone else has said, Starfall.

If it seems like he's trying to push you to help you reach your own goals, that's one thing, but that kind of negative body-image pressure coming from a significant other can be really damaging. I think it could also really impede things by make gaining weight into an overly stressful endeavor with unnecessary emotional baggage/associations.

Anyway, hugs, and good luck.

Perpetual Confusion Machine PistolShrimp's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are trying to gain weight for yourself and not your boyfriend, a good ice cream like Haagen-Dazs before bed can help. Also cheese, potatoes loaded with butter/sour cream, beef, coconut, etc. Zinc is needed for appetite regulation, and you're probably deficient; if you order liquid zinc sulfate, hold a shotglass of it in your mouth and taste nothing, you need to supplement. I'd also suggest avoiding all gluten, even though it's tough; it can cause gut irritation and malabsorption, making it difficult to put on weight.

Good luck with the boyfriend; the others have left good advice. Sounds like a shit situation to be in.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i quickly skimmed this thread so far...

I guess one question i have @Starfall... do you want to gain MUSCLE? or FAT?

If you want to gain muscle, then i second all the suggestions for proteinaceous foods and weight training.

If you want to gain fat, then i COMPLETELY disagree with the protein-heavy suggestions. Protein makes you lose fat. So does exercise and weight training. Those things increase your metabolism more. To gain fat, here's what you do: eat SIMPLE carbs + fat. None of that whole wheat stuff...
    What falls into the category? Ice cream, cake, cookies, french fries, etc. Ice cream is a very efficient way I gain weight over the short term without fail (though i'm in a different boat... i need to lose weight)... happens every time.

That said, you should see a doctor if you havent already, to rule out medical disorders such as hyperthyroidism or addison's disease.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starfall, you don't need to gain weight; probably the rest of the people you know should lose it.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You want to gain weight really fast - carbs and protein in large amounts is what you're looking for.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not to alarm you, but I'd be pretty intent on getting a good checkup. It seems as if people probably think you're exaggerating because you don't hear about people wanting to put on weight very often. Are you taking any medication? Even things like antidepressants can have this effect on you where the simple thought of food will make you want to vomit. I was on a few and lost around 20 lbs and couldn't even stomach a full meal. There's so many possible causes for this and for the doctor to shrug it off is wrong. Your stomach probably shrunk so that eating a full meal is almost an impossibility. Stretch it out with fiber and lettuce! I'd advise to do that slowly though. Mine was so shrunken at one point that even eating a salad had me doubled over in pain. If all else fails, hangout with an Si ego LOL

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't read any of this but I wanted to thank you for using proper amount of paragraphs.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    I didn't read any of this but I wanted to thank you for using proper amount of paragraphs.
    Ehh, Internet forums. I had to check what a paragraph is.

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I second pretty much all the advice that's already been given.
    @Scapegrace, I just realized who you are. OMG... Hi!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My bf wants me to stop exercising completely. -_-
    What? Does he exercise himself?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
    What? Does he exercise himself?
    Exorcise makes more sense.

Creepy-bg

if it's a tapeworm post pics.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    I second pretty much all the advice that's already been given.
    @Scapegrace, I just realized who you are. OMG... Hi!

Hi!

End of the road
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Y'know one thing i do with eggs is I put it in ramen/instant noodle korean style. Just crack it and plop it in when the noodles are cooking and wala, you have yourself a heavenly meal filled with msg and everything else that you'd like to put in it. Helps a lot when I'm sick of fastfood, my mom's cooking or i just can't find anything good to eat.
    Beta NF - E-(6w5), 9w1, 4w5 sp/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Variant View Post
    Y'know one thing i do with eggs is I put it in ramen/instant noodle korean style. Just crack it and plop it in when the noodles are cooking and wala, you have yourself a heavenly meal filled with msg and everything else that you'd like to put in it. Helps a lot when I'm sick of fastfood, my mom's cooking or i just can't find anything good to eat.
    Speaking of which, what is the difference between japanese ramen, and korean ramen? where do i get the korean ramen that i see people eating in the korean shows?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Starfall,why don't you just sit back and enjoy your effortlessly thin days comsuming whatevah you want ,even in small quantities?If he insists so much on body image then he has issues.you look just fine on the pics you post now and then.
    Do you really think that messing up your system by eating BS right before sleep will be beneficial in the long run?Even if you do put on weight ,it will eventually drop (luckily without causing damage) if your thinness is caused by genetics .i know a family like this.their w0m3n start looking of kinda normal weight only after they have children.cool huh.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where can I buy tapeworms?

Creepy-Snaps

My goal for the past year in a half has been to get up to at least 125,
    Why is this your goal? In order to reach any goal, desire wins. You mention your boyfriend wants you to gain weight, is this a goal he set for you, or a goal you actually want for yourself?

I could get into the X's and O's, recommend eating a lot before bedtime, as bodybuilders do to put in muscle weight, but before all that, I'd like to hear the WHY behind the goal, as I believe that's much more important.

MD

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have any advice, Starfall, but I do have the same problem. Well, your OP was actually too long for me to read all of, but from what I've gleaned, you're underweight and can't gain, right? I have that problem. I tried everything, from upping calorie intake, more protein, etc. Eventually I just got tired of trying. So if any of these work for you.... let me know so I can do it. I'm sitting at around 100 right now.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for those of you talking about ramen noodles, please tell me you don't put the seasoning in the noodles. That stuff is full of crap. MSG and other chemicals that are bad for you. maybe just eat the noodles with butter. I dunno. I like the idea of cooking an egg in there. you could also dress it up with green onions. Mmmmm.... peanuts too...
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never tried ramen noodles...to me, it seems like a heart attack in a can. Anyway, SF the two things that make me gain weight insanely fast are alcohol and starches. Combine them together and I don' t see how you couldn't gain. If you get yourself drunk, maybe you won't be so turned off from eating, you'll just blindly shovel it in. I do. Late night Jack in the Box runs with like 10 glasses of wine. If you're still losing...well...give me whatever you have.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Late night Jack in the Box runs with like 10 glasses of wine.
    so gross! LOL If I drank THREE glasses of wine, I'd be throwing up...
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast