I know I'm really nitpicking at myself here, but I fee like this is something that should be resolved.
I have reasons to suspect I might be an IP temperament despite looking like and acting like a silly Ne-ego:
- The roles I usually play with groups of friends is not so much to instigate, but to tag along and add anything I might find interesting along the way.
- I don't maintain contacts with people. Contacts are only maintained based on the others' will to maintain contact with me or if they are providing something important enough to my own personal quests.
- I am a melancholy type on another temperament which gears toward introversion, though it is not pure melancholy. More like Melancholy-Sanguine or Melancholy-Phlegmatic. The essential drive behind the melancholy is doing the right things for oneself. Self-esteem is not very high because of this.
- I have had problems with inertia and getting myself to take action towards something. Without a clear reason to do something, I don't move, resulting in me not doing anything at all.
- My parents have been disturbed by my lack of a will to go out with friends and take my social life to a higher level. I never felt the need, even though there is likely a fear of rejection playing into this.