Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: What's my type

  1. #1
    Gravolez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    TIM
    Te-ILI; 5w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    219
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default What's my type

    I felt envious that I don't have a thread about me and almost everyone else has one.
    So there we go.
    What do you think my type is?
    Talk about me. You can also talk dirty about me I'm OK with that as long as I am the center of attention.

  2. #2
    Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Posts
    3,051
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't know your type, but I've seen a few of your posts and think you're hilarious and awesome.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

  3. #3
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Extravert; "as long as you talk dirty about me I'm ok with that as long as I'm the center of attention."

    Beautiful.

    I wanna say Fe is close to your breast...how close Base or role.

  4. #4
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,606
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think i like you so far. i also have a perception, warranted or not, of "self-typed ILI with cute/funny avatar, must be LII" lol

    here is a questionnaire.


    1. write a paragraph about your philosophical views.

    2. analyze/describe the following picture:



    3. tell me an anecdote involving yourself. i'd prefer humor, but whatever, it can be anything.

    4. tell me if you're into erotic asphyxiation and why or why not.


    ps. i make no guarantees that i'll be able to tell anything about your type from your answers, its not like they are magic type generators, just getting to know you and stuff.

  5. #5
    Gravolez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    TIM
    Te-ILI; 5w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    219
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    1. My views are that I should do what I want unless it will get me into trouble, which is what most people do anyway. However I do not believe that life has any particular meaning outside of what we decide to ascribe to it. I have strong dislike for religion and esoteric bullshit and mysticism. If any of them held any truth we would not be witnessing people of various beliefs and cultures and upbringing trying living their lives in so similar manner and trying to achieve more or less the same things (love, friends, health). And that is why I don't hate religious people and people with beliefs that I find stupid in general - because I realize that on the inside we are all the same and that is just their way of rationalizing their meaningless existence. When I say existence is meaningless it might sound depressing to some but I find it fascinating that we kind of only have one shot at life and that we have the freedom (more or less) to do whatever we decide is right.

    2. The picture is meaningless cause it has some sailor making out with some girl and city and volcano, but if I really have to analyze it I'd say that the sailor came home (there is a big river flowing through the city so he probably came with a boat) and he started making out with his girl and he hasn't seen her in so long that he came in his pants while making out.

    3. You know ... I am trying really hard but I cannot think of anything that is worth mentioning. Most of the fun stuff related to me is talking and not doing.

    4. I have never tried it but I guess I would and I think I'd like it. I think I know what I'll be doing tonight I just hope I don't end like Michael Hutchins. If I don't ever appear on the forum again you should know I probably died happy.

  6. #6
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravolez View Post
    1. My views are that I should do what I want unless it will get me into trouble, which is what most people do anyway. However I do not believe that life has any particular meaning outside of what we decide to ascribe to it. I have strong dislike for religion and esoteric bullshit and mysticism. If any of them held any truth we would not be witnessing people of various beliefs and cultures and upbringing trying living their lives in so similar manner and trying to achieve more or less the same things (love, friends, health). And that is why I don't hate religious people and people with beliefs that I find stupid in general - because I realize that on the inside we are all the same and that is just their way of rationalizing their meaningless existence. When I say existence is meaningless it might sound depressing to some but I find it fascinating that we kind of only have one shot at life and that we have the freedom (more or less) to do whatever we decide is right.

    2. The picture is meaningless cause it has some sailor making out with some girl and city and volcano, but if I really have to analyze it I'd say that the sailor came home (there is a big river flowing through the city so he probably came with a boat) and he started making out with his girl and he hasn't seen her in so long that he came in his pants while making out.

    3. You know ... I am trying really hard but I cannot think of anything that is worth mentioning. Most of the fun stuff related to me is talking and not doing.

    4. I have never tried it but I guess I would and I think I'd like it. I think I know what I'll be doing tonight I just hope I don't end like Michael Hutchins. If I don't ever appear on the forum again you should know I probably died happy.
    Extraverted Sensing Thinking. Ej temperament over Ep; Rational type because you try to ascribe meaning to something and you're not just presenting your observations of what you do.

  7. #7
    Gravolez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    TIM
    Te-ILI; 5w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    219
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's an interesting interpretation

  8. #8
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravolez View Post
    That's an interesting interpretation
    2. The picture is meaningless cause it has some sailor making out with some girl and city and volcano, but if I really have to analyze it I'd say that the sailor came home (there is a big river flowing through the city so he probably came with a boat) and he started making out with his girl and he hasn't seen her in so long that he came in his pants while making out.


    You didn't have to jump to a rationalization, you could have done the second part first, which was sort of describe what's going on, but you're not describing it, you're making a story about it in sort of a dynamic movement; "he came come" "he started making out"

    I would say as a static type, if I were to analyze it I would notice it's obvious qualities; There's an explosive romantic kiss above a city and the volcano represents the explosion or the magnitude of the romance. I pick things that describe the picture while you make a story out of the picture.

    You're definitely a Rational Dynamic type. That of course only leaves one type because with you would be observing the feelings outside of yourself, between the couple. At a long shot, you would be demonstrating but I find this very unlikely.

  9. #9
    Gravolez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    TIM
    Te-ILI; 5w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    219
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    To be honest what you considered a demonstration of Fe in my first post was kind of a joke. I am saying this because I have had very little participation in this forum and jokes which I make related to my persona are not likely to be understood and also I wrote that fully aware that it is misleading, which was not fair but I thought it would sound fun (and it does. Who does not like jokes with sexual references ).
    If anyone feels like they need more information they can ask me whatever questions they think will help them identify my type.

  10. #10
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravolez View Post
    To be honest what you considered a demonstration of Fe in my first post was kind of a joke. I am saying this because I have had very little participation in this forum and jokes which I make related to my persona are not likely to be understood and also I wrote that fully aware that it is misleading, which was not fair but I thought it would sound fun (and it does. Who does not like jokes with sexual references ).
    If anyone feels like they need more information they can ask me whatever questions they think will help them identify my type.
    That's really not what I based my decision on. I just looked at what you're doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i think i like you so far. i also have a perception, warranted or not, of "self-typed ILI with cute/funny avatar, must be LII" lol

    here is a questionnaire.


    1. write a paragraph about your philosophical views.

    2. analyze/describe the following picture:

    3. tell me an anecdote involving yourself. i'd prefer humor, but whatever, it can be anything.

    4. tell me if you're into erotic asphyxiation and why or why not.


    ps. i make no guarantees that i'll be able to tell anything about your type from your answers, its not like they are magic type generators, just getting to know you and stuff.

    So what do you think about his/her type.

  11. #11
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,606
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    So what do you think about his/her type.
    i dont knowwwww. maybe SLI or maybe like one of 12 other types. i'll just have to give it time.

    what makes you think ILI @Gravolez?

  12. #12
    Gravolez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    TIM
    Te-ILI; 5w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    219
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i dont knowwwww. maybe SLI or maybe like one of 12 other types. i'll just have to give it time.

    what makes you think ILI @Gravolez?
    Well the reasons are:
    1. The ILI description fit perfectly and gave explanation for my weaknesses and strengths. Why I get frustrated in some situations (mostly social context which requires handling and grasp of emotional states) and thrive in others (being able to see potential development of events without much information). Why I lose interest in doing something as soon as I know how it is done and what is the idea behind it in terms of causality and development in time. Why I get motivated by learning new stuff and why I suck at smalltalk and it pisses me off how people talk before they think when the conclusion to which the smalltalk leads is often "obvious" or "irrelevant". Why certain type of girls, which I found too good for me were attracted to me and I was thinking that there's got to be some mistake (IEE and SEE). It explains why I find some people boring, other shallow and third plain stupid - now I have confirmation that indeed they are boring (EII), shallow (IEE) and stupid (EIE, ESE) to my standards, though I now realize I probably look the same way to them or other types. Now I am a bit more tolerant when I am in the mood for that, cause I don't care about most people. And so on.
    2. No other description fits

  13. #13
    Gravolez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    TIM
    Te-ILI; 5w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    219
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't know if it's useful for typing me but at least I hope it's enjoyable
    I am the singer.


  14. #14
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,606
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    oooh i want to watch that but i'm at work. sigh. later

  15. #15
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i dont knowwwww. maybe SLI or maybe like one of 12 other types. i'll just have to give it time.

    what makes you think ILI @Gravolez?
    I agree with SLI; his manner of approach is not but rather preference towards ; I picked up on the Te ego pretty strongly, but from his analysis of your picture, it seems to be that he's looking for Something new, interesting, etc. rather than .

    That's a confirm on that and I'm going to add him to my list.

  16. #16
    Gravolez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    TIM
    Te-ILI; 5w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    219
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I guess it could be explained like that.
    I had no idea that the picture is supposed to lead you to my dual seeking information element, that's interesting.
    However, about the picture analysis I think I used my ignoring Ne to come up with something stupid, cause I am really not into pointless guessing in terms of associations. Together with that (the moment I came up with some ideas) I unconsciously went for series of events (Ni) instead of a static description.
    What do you think about my analysis

  17. #17
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,606
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    idk i'd say NT instead of ST based on the video and i don't know what to make of how you analyzed the picture lol.

    BUMP you guys are lazy type him already.

  18. #18
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think it's useful for typing you because the angle isn't right, the lighting isn't right.

    That was great though, you're very talented. I enjoyed it very much. *paypals you some money for the show*

  19. #19
    Gravolez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    TIM
    Te-ILI; 5w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    219
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Though I am stiff and I have no idea what to do on stage. I feel better with my guitar in front of me - it has a psychological effect of a barrier (kind of hiding me) and also it gives me something to do with my hands.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're sure you're not some kind of Ne ego - ILE for example? I don't know much at this point so you can disregard this.

    EDIT: Watched vid. Six mins or something - what is that crappy music?
    Last edited by Absurd; 05-20-2012 at 02:11 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •