Thread: ESFps emotionally influenced by organization of living space

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default ESFps emotionally influenced by organization of living space

One of my very good friends is SEE type; she just moved into a new apartment near my place (THANK GOD!!! because she's a fabulous cook and great company).

So...here's the deal; her place is unorganized and she doesn't feel at home; she works hard and long hours so she doesn't have the time to fix up her place and is starting to get feelings from her space; feelings like frustration and trying to figure out when she'll have time to organize; she mostly gets emotionally impacted by her living surroundings. Why is this a trait of an SEE?

Do other SEE feel strange feelings from not having living spaces be a certain way? What feelings do you guys get?

When I lived at home and I had a cluttered space, I ignored the living daylights out of it and it never bother me except she and I will get the same feeling that we get embarrassed when company comes over and see things that way; I think we value our relations and have a certain sense of what is right or wrong.

She's way more hyper-sensitive to this stuff than I am.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-13-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Do other SEE feel strange feelings from not having living spaces be a certain way? What feelings do you guys get?
    Let Director Abbie answer this one.