Thread: How about using Facebook as a testing ground?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How about using Facebook as a testing ground?

Hi, I just thought about this:

I used to play the Sims on facebook and invited a lot of people to be my friend just to get more money and energy in the game. I noticed that a lot of them created a new facebook account just for this game.

So how about that, for Socionics?
    We could create accounts and groups and have the convenience of facebook to do surveys and chat rooms and posts etc!

Lets brainstorm a bit:

We could create mini games or tests, could be interactive with our account and information.
    Could invite our friends to join and makes tests, would make inter-relation testing easy (quick video chat, access to a lot of online people, testing with people that are sure of their types as an interactive online testing process)
    I'd love to see an online community dedicated to help people find their type and linking them on facebook to their quadrant.
    Would be the best online experiment, piggy back facebook for testing on a large scale.

Maybe not creating facebook accounts, maybe just groups, idk.
    What do you think?

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think anybody on my friends list, aside from the people I have on there from the forum, would have any interest in Socionics whatsoever.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is already a socionics group on facebook. Atleast there was before facebook did that weird shit with groups. Haven't checked since.
    Easy Day