Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: If you are an American citizen,

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default If you are an American citizen,


  2. #2
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    No thx.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    join the rebellion in waiting!
    I'm not American but I got impatient already.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    No thx.
    Ehh, that's just silly. Lead the way, Mein Führer.
    Last edited by Absurd; 05-12-2012 at 03:11 PM.

  4. #4
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He isn't president. And I doubt he will ever be. Why reject a presidency that doesn't exist?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  5. #5
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    pass

  6. #6
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree with Slacker Momma. He's not president.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I agree with Slacker Momma. He's not president.
    Certain people on here are going to kill me, I'm going to die laughing. You're one of them. It's a good death.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I agree with Slacker Momma. He's not president.
    Are you a traitor?

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bionicgerbil View Post
    pass
    No surprise from the ass who elected a despot in Arizona.

  10. #10
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    No surprise from the ass who elected a despot in Arizona.
    hey, i just live here. I didn't elect anyone.
    Last edited by bg; 05-12-2012 at 05:32 PM.

  11. #11
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Are you a traitor?
    Why are you upset or rattled at something that has not happened yet?

    Please try to understand your concerns and where they are coming from.

  12. #12
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    The world is so heavy on my shoulders, in Pirate's to be honest opinion.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Why are you upset or rattled at something that has not happened yet?

    Please try to understand your concerns and where they are coming from.
    Well the thing about it is, Obama is ahead, but he's not majorly ahead. So I mean it seems possible that Romney could win. And where does that put the U.S. psychologically? I think the country disintegrates in that instance. I think there is nothing holding it together in the event of a Romney presidency.

    The main thing is the Christian vs gay thing. The right and the left are no longer sharing the same values. They are distanced from each other ethically and morally, and the seeming inevitable result of that is a separation followed by, as is natural, a military movement to repress the one in favor of the other. It seems we are in a civil war level situation, but this time anchored on religion. So it seems like very, very bad times are in store for the conservative part of the country.

    Of course if it changes gears, that's one thing... but I hardly see how they can.

  14. #14
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Well the thing about it is, Obama is ahead, but he's not majorly ahead. So I mean it seems possible that Romney could win. And where does that put the U.S. psychologically? I think the country disintegrates in that instance. I think there is nothing holding it together in the event of a Romney presidency.

    The main thing is the Christian vs gay thing. The right and the left are no longer sharing the same values. They are distanced from each other ethically and morally, and the seeming inevitable result of that is a separation followed by, as is natural, a military movement to repress the one in favor of the other. It seems we are in a civil war level situation, but this time anchored on religion. So it seems like very, very bad times are in store for the conservative part of the country.

    Of course if it changes gears, that's one thing... but I hardly see how they can.
    You're living in the future. I know he's not that far ahead, but there's an order to things and it's call, "cross the bridge when you get there." Otherwise you're just living in the future and worrying about something that hasn't happened yet.

    You're totally ignoring the order dude

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You're living in the future. I know he's not that far ahead, but there's an order to things and it's call, "cross the bridge when you get there." Otherwise you're just living in the future and worrying about something that hasn't happened yet.

    You're totally ignoring the order dude
    But what if we aren't prepared? It is important to seize the trend.

  16. #16
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    But what if we aren't prepared? It is important to seize the trend.
    We've known many situations where we were not prepared and we weren't the first nor will we be the last. The people who will support your cause are the vary same people who will vote to not have Mitt elected and if this is true your attempt will be just as successful or unsuccessful as the election.

    You want to leap out of history and into the future and the confined nature of now is getting you impatient. It gets me very impatient too, but how many others has it gotten impatient before us?

    Try to live in the moment and let the crowd move the trend and enjoy your life.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-14-2012 at 12:04 AM.

  17. #17
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,724
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So Goofy is in the White House and you're trying to get Daisy Duck out when all along we just want Mickey Mouse.

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  18. #18
    Tyrant with a side of bacon
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I do not believe the American people are dumb enough to elect Mitt Romney.

    If he does get elected, it will simply be indicative of the time of the revolution. It starts with Diebold.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •