Thread: Type this statement

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type this statement

"Everything I write is a reflection of how I see things through my own lenses, if I say it, I believe in it. If I'm passionate about it, I am passionate. The only thing that could make me disbelieve or change my opinion is based on how people perceive that reflection and that's where decision making for myself becomes difficult. At the same time, a natural mediator has been born."

Function-related?
    Last edited by HandiAce; 05-02-2012 at 03:38 PM.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No idea, maybe? Hah. I probably shouldn't suggest this...because I have no clue.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk; part of it is just a "wise" acknowledgement of a limitation everybody is subject to. but this sometimes gets taken too far to the point of denying the concept of objectivity entirely. i don't see that being done here yet. it seems to place value upon the perceptions of others. maybe not entirely solipsistic, in a way that i like and appreciate. "natural mediator" associates with F and introversion in my mind.

introvert > extrovert, for the most part and maybe some N and F.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HandiAce View Post
    "Everything I write is a reflection of how I see things through my own lenses, if I say it, I believe in it. If I'm passionate about it, I am passionate. The only thing that could make me disbelieve or change my opinion is based on how people perceive that reflection and that's where decision making for myself becomes difficult. At the same time, a natural mediator has been born."

Function-related?
    Dynamic + Fe