17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Conversations between duals

I saw this a few years ago and I liked. Today I came across it again:

Conversations between duals:

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p..._Between_Duals

ILE/SEI:
    ILE: I'm a spazzy social cripple who constantly spews out all this awkward bullshit. I also need someone to feed me. Help!
    SEI: Hahahahaha, hi there!!1 I'll give you some of my breastmilk and tell you everything you should say around people, as long as you tell me that I'm smart all the time (even if I'm a dumbfuck)! Sounds good>>!>!>!?!!?!
    ILE: It's a deal! Now dress me in a diaper and I'll get you a chilled beverage. We can have sex with both objects.

LII/ESE:
    LII: I'm a really ugly nerd, and I am completely oblivious to my surroundings. Also, I cry whenever someone tells me that I need to move because I'm blocking their way. What can I do about this particular issue?
    ESE: YOU JUST NEED ME TO TALK TALK TALK TO EVERYONE THAT GETS IN YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL BORE THEM TO DEATH (LITERALLY) AND THEN YOU'LL BE FREEEEEEEEEEEEE! BUT ONE THING CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME NOT FREAK OUT AT EVERY LITTLE THING THAT DOESN'T GO TO PLAN?!?!?!?!?!
    LII: Sure, I will help you organize your day so you don't accidentally kill off good people with your boring talk. Cool.

SLE/IEI:
    IEI: I am sitting on this couch, slitting my wrists. I need someone to punish me like the naughty teenager I am. Spank me! I've been bad!
    SLE: Yo muthafucka, SLE's IN DA HOOD YO! Bend ova, bitch, cuz I'm gonna snap a whip on yo ass if you don't BE-HAVE. Oh, and while we're at dis, can you help me restore my rep after I kick everyone's azz? Ho, I need ya to tell me I'm awesome.
    IEI: *slap* Ahhh, harder! *smack* I'll help you after you're done raping me! Don't stop!

LSI/EIE:
    LSI: I get my panties in a bunch if someone breaks a rule. I'm also two-faced, ultra-serious and I have bad character. What can I do to help fix this? I have no Ne, so I can't think of anything.
    EIE: HEY HEY HOOOOOOOO! I CAN JUST BE CHEEERY AND OBNOXIOUS AROUND YOU, AND YOU'LL BE SOO HAPPY AND EVERYTHING WILL BE GOOD! CAN YOU HELP ME NOT BE STUPID THOUGH? I'M A FEELER, SO I CAN'T THINK. LSI: Haha, thanks! I'll be your walking checkbook, so you don't have to do any thinking at all.

SEE/ILI:
    ILI: Ugh. The world sucks. I hate everyone because they suck. Everyone hates me back. Life sucks. You suck.
    SEE: Hey there, life's not so bad when you're getting laid 8 times a day! Here, how about I help you with that whole virginity thing that you've been angry about for the past 24 years? I'll sleep with anyone, so it's all good!
    ILI: Thank you. I have always wanted to see a set of genitals besides my own, but to no avail. I'll predict what STD everyone has so that you don't get it and pass it to me.

ESI/LIE:
    LIE: Money. Facts. Capitalism. Financial security. Office meetings. Efficiency. More boring corporate shit. Help, I can't relate to people, because no one gives a shit about any of the neat things I listed above.
    ESI: I may be a stone cold bitch on the outside, but I really care about you deep down in the bottom of my icy heart. As long as you continue to get $500k a year, that's all I care about. I will love you unconditionally and never let go.
    LIE: Thanks, I was getting worried there for a second that I'd be alone for the rest of my life. Now I know that someone cares about me, even if they really only care about my paycheck. Nice!

IEE/SLI:
    SLI: I hate life, and I'm considering bringing a weapon to school so I can cause the next Columbine. I will then shoot myself in the head because I'd go to jail for life otherwise.
    IEE: Hey look! A butterfly! It's so preeettty! Oh wait, what was that again? I didn't hear you the first tiiiiime!
    SLI: Heh, you're really funny. I'm not so angry any more. Just for helping me, how about I fix your car for free?

EII/LSE:
    LSE: Although I am such a manly caretaker, I can't make brownies by myself. Hey, oh feminine EII, can you make me some brownies? Because that's all you're good for: being girly and making brownies.
    EII: Yes, I will make you brownies. Since you are my masculine provider, I feel the need to service you like a good wife should. I'll also help you get over your fear of being less than an hour early to your next office meeting.
    LSE: Why thank you, ma'am. I'll be sure to bring you some empty cash so you can get to the kitchen and make me more brownies.

I find it quiet funny - there's something to it . However I'm interested in what you think and if you have your own summaries of duals interactions.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ewww, I don't that that way. Our conversations are either that LSE talks up a storm, makes me laughs, tells me he's working on something when he can't talk, reads me the funnies, makes sarcastic remarks about the things that he reads to get me to laugh, or just asks me what we're going to eat.

I don't talk much except when inspired or encouraged to explore a topic. I especially don't wait on people nor do I expect such things to happen. It should be shared, mutual, give and take.

Matt bakes a cake for us and we both eat it.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lul

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Ewww, I don't that that way. Our conversations are either that LSE talks up a storm, makes me laughs, tells me he's working on something when he can't talk, reads me the funnies, makes sarcastic remarks about the things that he reads to get me to laugh, or just asks me what we're going to eat.

I don't talk much except when inspired or encouraged to explore a topic. I especially don't wait on people nor do I expect such things to happen. It should be shared, mutual, give and take.

Matt bakes a cake for us and we both eat it.
    I don't think the author was trying to "quote" duals, rather show exaggerated stereotypes and typical behaviour. Thus it's obvious you don't have exactly the same conversations

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ver View Post
    EII/LSE:
    LSE: Although I am such a manly caretaker, I can't make brownies by myself. Hey, oh feminine EII, can you make me some brownies? Because that's all you're good for: being girly and making brownies.
    EII: Yes, I will make you brownies. Since you are my masculine provider, I feel the need to service you like a good wife should. I'll also help you get over your fear of being less than an hour early to your next office meeting.
    LSE: Why thank you, ma'am. I'll be sure to bring you some empty cash so you can get to the kitchen and make me more brownies.
    I think UDP had something to do with this one.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Creepy-female

@Mediator Kam, where's the blood and oranges??

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ver View Post
    IEE: Hey look! A butterfly! It's so preeettty! Oh wait, what was that again? I didn't hear you the first tiiiiime!
    you're dead to me

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I really do keep people from hating life??

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

lol SLEs. <3

I remember reading this sometime last year.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI: lol what's up with asians for real
    IEE: send 'em back to mongoloid where they belong am i rite
    SLI: *makes out*

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So this is interaction between duals from an *SLE* point of view. (It's on the SLE personal page on wikisocion.) Hence the crassness. But it's also hilarious

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrysidecar View Post
    So this is interaction between duals from an *SLE* point of view. (It's on the SLE personal page on wikisocion.) Hence the crassness. But it's also hilarious
    Oh that explains it..

Yeah i didn't think the delta ones were all that representative but i guess that's all an SLE sees.

I didn't think it was funny at all either, just stupid and boring.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

BF: "honey, you should go back to sleep. There's no reason for you to be up so early like the rest of us."
    Me: *continues to quietly work away* ~Eff that!!! I always do what I want.

Even wanting to control/manage my sleep.
    It's all about what can be done.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Tyrant with a side of bacon
    TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How a dual-relationship seems to be proposed here:
    DUAL-A: "Hey baby, I got a pimple on my ass... it's getting pretty big and I might have to lance it."
    DUAL-B: "OMG! That pimple is SO freaking cute! I JUST LOVE IT! Lemme pop-it and enjoy it's pussy goodness that just adds so much balance to every facet of my life!!!'

How a dual-relationship likely truly is in all reality:
    DUAL-A: "What do you want to do for dinner? Burgers ok?"
    DUAL-B: "Yah, Burgers are ok.. or Chinese.. Well fuck it, I don't care. You decide. You know what I like."

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    SLI: lol what's up with asians for real
    IEE: send 'em back to mongoloid where they belong am i rite
    SLI: *makes out*
    O.o what
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    O.o what
    my dream date

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol! The Delta ones are pretty funny. I agree with @Ryene Astraelis about UDP and the brownie thing .

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just don't know how i feel about the IEI/SLE one lol
    but i concur with the other beta one xD
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ummm..no. sle/iei was corney..

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See how the worst typers take their description seriously.

But yeah the description of me and my dual is accurate.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The description of LSE and EII reminds me of my relationship - of course tongue in cheek. My boyfriend actually really enjoys being responsible and being in charge. In return for taking care of me when I'm e.g. drunk or picking me up from work he expects me to scratch his back and make food .