r u carful becuz of this?

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can haz no truthz, henz haz more prespective
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    MY EYES THEY R BLEED
    my eyez r bleed 2 becuz i see 2 much stuff that knowbody else seez or mayb thay cannt think abuot this becuz they dont eat enuff meet lol.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No point in living your life in paranoia, so umm, no. Be real and fake shit passes over you automatically.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    No point in living your life in paranoia, so umm, no. Be real and fake shit passes over you automatically.
    U are needz to be a better skeptic, lol.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If sketpizims are bredding grounds 4 paranoia, why no 4 pronoia?!
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pr0nz
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Creepy-bg

gais just mak sure dat u r bieng carful ok?
    Last edited by bg; 04-22-2012 at 12:31 AM.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

y b carful tho nothinng meens anhyting win u think bout it cuz win u die ur ded so ne one can do stuff they wanna do b4 they r ded rite?
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dun b scurred, deth iz eeeeaasy...
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't that sorta Fe in a nutshell?

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Isn't that sorta Fe in a nutshell?
    wut

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Y U NO B CAREFUL?

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

U got 2 b carful cuz ppl online alwayz preten 2 be some1 dey not.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Last edited by bg; 04-24-2012 at 05:07 PM.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't expecting straight up explicit stuff.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cnt evn p0st a seri0uz resp0nez 2 dis thred afta readin all dis shit

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aerorobyn View Post
    I cnt evn p0st a seri0uz resp0nez 2 dis thred afta readin all dis shit
    ur cant fukkin spell biatch

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THIS THREAD
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This letter may seem a bit long but Bionicgerbil's shambolic tirades cannot be adequately described in less than a long essay. Before I say anything else, let me remind Bionicgerbil that it is often said that he can't see beyond his own ignorant concerns. That's self-evident, and even Bionicgerbil would probably agree with me on that. Even so, given a choice of having him mock, ridicule, deprecate, and objurgate people for their religious beliefs or having my bicuspids extracted sans Novocaine, I would embrace the pliers, purchase some Polident Partials, and call it a day. Here's a specific example of the way in which he oppresses his adversaries by crushing them, expelling them, pauperizing them, and cutting them off from families and friends: He wants to implant within the government a set of fifth columnists who are devoted to his dream of lobotomizing everyone caught thinking an independent thought.

Being the analytical sort that I am, I would have to say that if you think that this is humorous or exaggerated, you're wrong. This is preeminently the time to speak the truth, the whole truth, frankly and boldly. Let me therefore state that there is historical precedent for Bionicgerbil's activities. Specifically, for as far back as I can remember, he has been plaguing our minds. Given how one vulgar activity always leads to another, it should come as no surprise that Bionicgerbil is doing some pretty untrustworthy things. Or, to restate that without meiosis, he looks down upon the rest of us. From Bionicgerbil's perspective, we are blind so he must tell us what to see; we are deaf so he must tell us what to hear; and we are mute so he must tell us what to say. Such views may fool dirty, conniving mouthpieces for stuporous exclusionism, but I believe that as soon as Bionicgerbil found the resources to do so he lost no time in thrusting all of us into scenarios rife with personal animosities and petty resentments. The inevitable followed: Lamebrained upstarts started taunting, deriding, and generally vilipending Bionicgerbil's enemies. The scariest part of all of this is that Bionicgerbil's gestapo appears to be growing in number. I indeed pray that this is analogous to the flare-up of a candle just before extinction, yet I keep reminding myself that I've heard of ostentatious things like presentism and nonrepresentationalism. But I've also heard of things like nonviolence, higher moralities, and treating all beings as ends in and of themselves—ideas that Bionicgerbil's ignorant, unthinking, ophidian brain is too small to understand.

You may wonder why Bionicgerbil floats with the tide of malodorous authoritarianism, especially when driven by the gravitational pull of warlordism. It's simply because I would clearly like to comment on Bionicgerbil's attempt to associate poststructuralism with pauperism. There is no association. He's a polarizing figure. The worst classes of politically incorrect dimbulbs there are love Bionicgerbil because he promotes reviling everything in the most obscene terms and dragging it into the filth of the basest possible outlook. The rest of us have the opposite opinion, that Bionicgerbil should stop calling me a hypersensitive parvenu. Although I've been called worse things by better people, by brainwashing his famuli with sexism, Bionicgerbil makes them easy to lead, easy to program, and easy to enslave.

Bionicgerbil is trying to get us to acquiesce to a Faustian bargain. In the short term this bargain may help us grant people the freedom to pursue any endeavor they deem fitting to their skills, talent, and interest. Unfortunately, in the long term it will enable Bionicgerbil to abuse science by using it as a mechanism of ideology. Balmy slackers with a grudge and balmy slackers with an inferiority complex are working together to help him seek temporary tactical alliances with infantile cowards in order to obliterate our sense of identity, but I guess nobody ever explained that to his spin doctors. Doesn't he ever get tired of calling everyone a loathsome, sneaky egotist? Instead of taking the easy path in life, the downward path, we must choose the upward path regardless of the pain, suffering, and sacrifice that this choice entails. Only then can we finally extirpate irrationalism root, trunk, and branch. Yes, Bionicgerbil will try to stop us by justifying, palliating, or excusing the evils of his heart, but after hearing about his slatternly attempts to make people suspicious of those who speak the truth, I was saddened. I was saddened that he has lowered himself to this level.

The irony is that Bionicgerbil's most oligophrenic pleas are also his most possession-obsessed. As the French say, "Les extremes se touchent." I don't know what bothers me most about Bionicgerbil. Is it his specious arguments, his illogical reasoning, his obscurantist claims, his unreasonable speculations, or any of the many forms of pseudoscholarship we see in his sermons? In any case, Bionicgerbil's wheelings and dealings are a pastiche of peremptory antiheroism and crude narcissism. Once we realize that, what do we do? The appropriate thing, in my judgment, is to lead Bionicgerbil to resipiscence. I say that because I avouch that I have a workable strategy for paving the way for people of every sex, race, and socioeconomic status to fulfill their own spiritual destiny. Naturally, the proof of the pudding is in the eating, but I have already established that that's just one side of the coin. The other side is that Bionicgerbil is careless with data, makes all sorts of causal interpretations of things without any real justification, has a way of combining disparate ideas that don't seem to hang together, seems to show a sort of pride in his own biases, gets into all sorts of virulent speculation, and then makes no effort to test out his speculations—and that's just the short list!

Bionicgerbil claims to have read somewhere that he can achieve his goals by friendly and moral conduct. I don't doubt that he has indeed read such a thing; one can find all sorts of crazy stuff on the Internet. More reliable sources, however, tend to agree that Bionicgerbil views Satanism as a succedaneous religion that authorizes him to prey on people's fear of political and economic instability. Let me recap that for you because it really is extraordinarily important: Another point worth thinking about is that he owns drawers and boxes full of legal documents, which he is convinced prove his position. Bionicgerbil's zealots probably don't realize that because it's not mentioned in the funny papers or in the movies. Nevertheless, life is a search for the true, the good, and the beautiful. It is not, as he believes, an excuse to destroy the values, methods, and goals of traditional humanistic study.

Woe to the disaffected personæ non gratæ who make our lives an endless treadmill of government interferences while providing few real benefits to our health and happiness! I was once asked, "Why does Bionicgerbil have to be such a party pooper?". I'm not quite sure how to answer such a question. The problem is that I and Bionicgerbil part company when it comes to the issue of academicism. He feels that he is a voice of probity while I profess that he insists that those of us who oppose him would rather run than fight. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject.

Whereas Bionicgerbil claims that he has his moral compass in tact, I claim that he who pays the piper calls the tune. With that in mind, I did a little research to find where he gets his money. It turns out that it comes primarily from maledicent, bloody-minded Machiavellians, venal lowlifes, and—you guessed it—the most self-indulgent paper-pushers you'll ever see. This explains why almost every day, Bionicgerbil outreaches himself in setting new records for arrogance, deceit, and greed. It's doubtlessly breathtaking to watch him.

Although I'm trying desperately hard to express my opinion of Bionicgerbil without using expletives, I'm afraid I do have to say that if he were paying attention—which it would seem he is not, as I've already gone over this—he'd see that this screams of the old belief that villainous flag burners are merely disingenuous pillocks. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: Has anyone ever seen him working instead of plundering, stealing, and living off the sweat of others? A clue might be that my goal is to advance a clear, credible, and effective vision for dealing with our present dilemma and its most poxy manifestations. I might not be successful at achieving that goal, but I certainly do have to try. Bionicgerbil claims that careerism is a be-all, end-all system that should be forcefully imposed upon us. Perhaps he has some sound arguments on his side, but if so he's keeping them hidden. I'd say it's far more likely that there's an important difference between me and Bionicgerbil. Namely, I am willing to die for my cause. Bionicgerbil, in contrast, is willing to kill for his—or, if not to kill, at least to destroy our moral fiber.

Why is Bionicgerbil developing mind-control technology? He says he's doing it for some worthy cause. In reality, Bionicgerbil is doing it because one of the bewildering paradoxes of our time is the extent to which he is willing to shame the poor into blaming themselves for losing the birth lottery, especially given that he himself would be affected by such actions. Finally, to those of you who are faithfully helping me lift our nation from the quicksand of injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood, let me extend, as always, my deepest gratitude and my most affectionate regards.