What's his type?

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LSI-Se 6w7 would be my guess

I considered SLE but he seems introverted and his speech is too broken up to belong to EP type. E6 because of the puppy eyes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    LSI-Se 6w7 would be my guess

I considered SLE but he seems introverted and his speech is too broken up to belong to EP type. E6 because of the puppy eyes.
    Thanks for your reply

Why Se subtype over Ti subtype?

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clumsy View Post
    Thanks for your reply

Why Se subtype over Ti subtype?
    He seems lively and engaging, as would be expected from someone of contact/creative function subtype. Compare him to the guy that Fyona Apple is currently seeing, Jonathan Ames, who is likely LSI the Ti-subtype. He seems as if frozen in thought, a candid, abstract gaze, the look of eating a meal of steel-cut oats on a cold winter morning. This is what one would expect the inert/leading function subtype to be like.

The creative function is part of the vital ring. People of creative subtypes seek more interaction, more engagement from their environment. In conversation they need more of instant give-and-take and constant action-reaction. People of leading function subtype instead place more focus on their mental ring and seem more thoughtful, but also more sluggish and less directly engaging in comparison. Greenberg is more like the former, while Ames is more like the later.