User Tag List

Thread: Hi! I'm a new user and am here because I was floored at reading an IEE profile Very intrigued!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi! I'm a new user and am here because I was floored at reading an IEE profile. Very intrigued!

A friend at work is rather into socionics and readily labeled everyone at work...except me. It took him several weeks to a couple of months longer, but then sent me a profile of IEE. I was really impressed at what I read and how it hit home with me. This has intrigued me about the whole concept of socionics and am looking forward to learning more!

TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

welcome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks!

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It took me a while to recognize my first IEE too. I've yet to confidently identify LII, LIE, LSI, and SLI types. I actually just got my IEE friend at work too in pretty much the same situation, I had most everyone put into a neat socionics box but him.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps selfishly, but understandably, as I have bounced between several career paths, I am looking to learn more about myself from this at first. I'm smart, have a top-notch academic background, and a desire to succeed... yet I have floundered professionally for years. Reading a personality description that so clearly identified so many aspects of my personality encourages me that I may find some clues to a fertile direction I may take that I haven't already. Tired of flailing and being broke.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MUMBY View Post
    Perhaps selfishly, but understandably, as I have bounced between several career paths, I am looking to learn more about myself from this at first. I'm smart, have a top-notch academic background, and a desire to succeed... yet I have floundered professionally for years. Reading a personality description that so clearly identified so many aspects of my personality encourages me that I may find some clues to a fertile direction I may take that I haven't already. Tired of flailing and being broke.
    Well Rick's descriptions of IEE are the best, maybe even the best socionics type description period so you have that going for you.

It's this if this isn't what your friend showed you.

http://socionist.blogspot.com/2007/0...ion.html#links

So that might help with getting to know yourself. My only complaint with it is that I think it's a bit too relate-able. Many people I think could read that and identify with it and from there think they were IEE. But on the other hand IEE, to me, is the type that can most easily exhibit behavior that seems like a wide variety of different types so it makes sense that a wide variety of types would identify with IEE.
    Easy Day

TIM
    IDK
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was also going to ask if it was Rick's IEE description that you read...

If not, which one was it?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL- Rick's was the first one of the two descriptions given to me. The other was this one: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...NFp-by-Beskova

I found both of them rather poignant, as I'm inherently skeptical of this body of work, especially as to how it would apply to me.

TIM
    IDK
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MUMBY View Post
    LOL- Rick's was the first one of the two descriptions given to me. The other was this one: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...NFp-by-Beskova

I found both of them rather poignant, as I'm inherently skeptical of this body of work, especially as to how it would apply to me.
    I just read Beskova's female version of ENFp and i must agree it is excellent. Rick's IEE description was the one where I initially recognized myself.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

o/ o/ o/ \o \o \o