Hullo everybady, it's been a while since i visited this forum. Was busy with school and this forum was also kind of dead. I would visit sporadically but only as a lurker and didn't post much. I noe im a little *shy* and don't always like to put myself out there....but nice to meet you allz and please get to know me =). Here's some info on my background

I'm quite young for my age and am still in undergrad, I'm asian and i take interest in korean culture and k-pop, anime/manga, astronomy, random theories, socionics for sure, typing people (although I'm quite limited in experience and knowledge) and people in general i guess?

I aspire to become devout Christian, get my hands on a good career, develop some prowess in photography, cooking, gardening, applying make-up on women (lol), being a good friend/husband, and....make good looking kids hahaha - oo and don't forget about the sex

I have looked into mbti years ago and i thought it was the coolest thing ever, i was really excited and told my friends about it with every opportunity i got - but then i discovered it was..like y'know bullshit. Some time later i stumbled across socionics- long story short i learned the basics, could handle typing myself and others but i still couldn't understand a lot of it. Like sure i can talk about socionics but it would mainly be a cop out from what i read.

And it doesn't feel right for me to regurgitate information. That is a very meaningless exercise for me and i feel like i shouldn't even talk about it if i don't have a personal understanding of it. If i did, i would be more enthused about it. I would be less scared to talk about something that i know for sure is true and is relevant in my life. And it's with a lot of things where I'm afraid to talk about since i don't know the ins and out of the said topic. I always have these irrational fears where there would be someone who'd challenge what i say about the correctness of the information. So i don't like to make it look like i'm a complete idiot in this area :C..i feel the need to be right and make sense in what i say!

With that being said I'll be really impressed if someone could pick me up and teach me about socionics =o, sometimes i don't even know what questions to ask - so tell me everything! And if i do ask questions, even the most simplest things. Do not berate or make fun of me like "stop asking simple question- that was so stoopid" because i get that a lot at home. I get a lot of sarcasm, rude responses, and in general nasty people.

I guess it's because of this that i look into socionics. I notice how people just naturally don't get along, i notice that as much effort as you try to close distance with someone. If you're not bound by anything else, with time you'll just naturally fall apart if psychologically you don't mesh well. I also notice that with some people i can text them a bunch and never have any misunderstandings, yet with some people....you get into text battles over the most simplest matters. (I got into a heated texting battle over a canada goose with a sibling). I also realize that sociotype is so little compared to what the whole personality has to offer. It doesn't matter what kind of information you take in, but it's what you do with it and how you respond that makes you different from another person. And i know it's so simple yet it's the hardest thing to overcome (so i might be wrong in saying sociotype is "little" since i don't know how much of it can reallly be affects your actions).

This is one example but in my life there are a lot of times where I'm questioned about how i do things, i get questions like "How come you couldn't have done it this way?" or "Why are you walking so slow?". And at times I'm very puzzled as to why they ask that question at that moment. In the past i would try to respond 'politely' in a reluctant manner because i think they're just being anal with "proper ways of doing things" and sometimes i'd be rude and yell at them. And MANY times when someone points out how i do things (e.g. You have to becareful when you do this, or you're doing this incorrectly). I'm just left speechless and often I'm so so irritated at them, I know what they're saying makes sense but i really don't care lol. Can't we all just have fun and not be so stuck up on this sort of thing?

Any-who please forgive me if you're eyes are bleeding from reading this long post. I'd love to get to know the community so feel free to add & pm me =)!