View Poll Results: What type is Gilly?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

    1 6.67%
  • SLE

    2 13.33%
  • EIE

    12 80.00%
  • Other (please explain)

    0 0%
Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Type Me!

  1. #1
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Type Me!

    Do it!

    Talk!

    WHAT DO YOU PERCEIVE AND WHY DOES IT MAKE YOU THINK WHAT YOU THINK
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  2. #2
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    gillygillygillygillygillygillygillygillygillygilly gillygillygillygillygillygillygillygillygillygilly
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  3. #3
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I feel emotionally close to you, so in same quadra.

    Dolphin said you were SLE didn't she? Idk I guess I could see us as duals. It sort of fits the dual pattern I guess, when I first met you I honestly was a bit scared/annoyed of you because its like you kinda just pile drived into everybody. But then I noticed how you always kinda did it to people who deserved it or who were being distant emotionally in that annoying stuck-up way. Slowly over time I have grown quite fond of you and the feeling seems to be mutual.

    EIE seems more stereotypically likely tho, cuz you are like an actor and kind of fiery and dramatic in your posts and you use a lot of emphasis. I can see how you don't get along with Ashton because it's like he is the cold troller and you are the warm serious person. If you troll there's more of a deeper point. Well eh it's more like, you flood other people with feelings and Ashton counterspells casters.

    You have close bonds with IEI males on this forum like me and Nick and that newbornstar guy who might be IEI over EIE.

    I picture you in a bandana cap saying something nice and brotherly to me after you get over a period of really bad drug addiction. Like you're outside of a place you just got a new job in and the sun is setting and you see me and you say "Hey Sam!" in that friendly Gilly way. That's like my most heartwarming fantasy/memory of you. I also feel like you protect me kinda which is what I prefer other people to do.

  4. #4
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    <3

    I have no words.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  5. #5
    Creepy-female

  6. #6
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My name is Gilly and I approve this message.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  7. #7
    Creepy-female

    Default

    Hahahahahaha

  8. #8
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Okay, I said SLE this time *because* I met a real live SLE who came across to me in person the way you do online and it surprised me a bit. He was very intelligent and also more emotionally open than I expected. Can also be opinionated and forceful at *times* but yet open to new thinking as well. You couldn't always tell when he was assimilating these new ideas until some time had passed and then you'd hear them later.

    Bottom line, I think really intelligent people CAN BE hard to type because so many of the functions are strong and come out in all sorts of ways. Especially in extraverts.

    Those are my admittedly somewhat lame reasons.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  9. #9
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Okay, I said SLE this time *because* I met a real live SLE who came across to me in person the way you do online and it surprised me a bit. He was very intelligent and also more emotionally open than I expected. Can also be opinionated and forceful at *times* but yet open to new thinking as well. You couldn't always tell when he was assimilating these new ideas until some time had passed and then you'd hear them later.

    Bottom line, I think really intelligent people CAN BE hard to type because so many of the functions are strong and come out in all sorts of ways. Especially in extraverts.

    Those are my admittedly somewhat lame reasons.
    No actually I'm really curious now...any chance you have a picture available?

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  10. #10
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,809
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    EIE fo sho
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Okay, I said SLE this time *because* I met a real live SLE who came across to me in person the way you do online and it surprised me a bit. He was very intelligent and also more emotionally open than I expected.
    Like Aquagraph?

  12. #12
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Aquagraph isn't really emotionally open, IMO; he seems rather stoic on cam.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  13. #13
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Aquagraph isn't really emotionally open, IMO; he seems rather stoic on cam.
    I know two SLEs who are emotionally very open and two who are emotionally not very open. Nothing really explains the discrepancy except maybe that the older one was socialized in a time when it wasn't super acceptable for men to be open. that's not to say he's not expressive when he wants to be, but he holds emotions pretty close to the vest most of the time. The default expression with both of the quiet ones is that they're thinking things through. But with the two more expressive SLEs, the default with them is that they seem to want to jump right into being charming and talking a lot and showing you that they're impressive. lol
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  14. #14
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,703
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was pretty adamant that you were ILE Gilly for a while, and I still leave this as a possibility. However, EIE is starting to make sense the more I see you post, but I can't see SLE fitting you though.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  15. #15
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I was pretty adamant that you were ILE Gilly for a while, and I still leave this as a possibility. However, EIE is starting to make sense the more I see you post, but I can't see SLE fitting you though.
    Do you have another alias/old name?

    I still entertain ILE as a possibility.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  16. #16
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,703
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Do you have another alias/old name?

    I still entertain ILE as a possibility.
    Yeah, I'm Traveler.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  17. #17
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Yeah, I'm Traveler.
    OH. Duh. I see your sig and type now and I would have known, lol, but I was on the phone app and all I saw was your name.

    Yeah, I dunno, those are the three I have up in the air...no truly compelling reason to believe any one over the other two, though.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  18. #18
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,703
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    OH. Duh. I see your sig and type now and I would have known, lol, but I was on the phone app and all I saw was your name.

    Yeah, I dunno, those are the three I have up in the air...no truly compelling reason to believe any one over the other two, though.
    Haha okay. How do your inter-type relations work out IRL? I remember you writing a while ago on why SEIs were your duals, but maybe that was you looking up to your supervisor?
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  19. #19
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,809
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Idk, you seem a bit intuitive and complex for a SLE, and you also seem to settle in pretty comfortably in that state. Because of this, I see you as more of a mirror than a dual.

    The SLE's I've known tend to be... idk gruffer? More static in thought, resolute and to the point, kind of like Merky & Ezra.


    Then again, when I first saw you on cam wayyyy back in the day, you reminded me of an old SLE I knew in high school. When I bought up the possibility of you being SLE back then, people immediately dismissed it & said it was dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  20. #20
    not a bumblebee octo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    TIM
    IEI 4-6-9 apparently
    Posts
    2,744
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Idk, you seem a bit intuitive and complex for a SLE, and you also seem to settle in pretty comfortably in that state.
    Yeah, that's my main problem with SLE. Not that SLEs aren't complex and interesting snowflakes, they just seem pleasantly straightforward when you compare them to an NF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Nobody here...besides me, seems to know what SLE is except for maybe Maritsa.

  21. #21
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,809
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    Yeah, that's my main problem with SLE. Not that SLEs aren't complex and interesting snowflakes, they just seem pleasantly straightforward when you compare them to an NF.
    exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  22. #22
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    FIRST.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  23. #23
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    FIRST.
    Huh?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  24. #24
    함부로 애틋하게 Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Gilly's type is SEX.
    언제나.

  25. #25
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^_^
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •