Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Incompatability of the most Compatible aka Diss your Dual

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down Incompatability of the most Compatible aka Diss your Dual

Last edited by willekeurig; 05-17-2015 at 07:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think how duality goes between two people depends on a bunch of things. Two categories of issues I can think of right now:

1. Irreconcilable NTR differences -- religion, political beliefs, lifestyle, drug addiction, psychiatric problems, criminal behavior, educational level, etc.

2. Maturity level -- one person in the pair is looking for a different kind of relationship than the other. Or, if looking for a similar kind of relationship, it could be a case of not knowing what you may have had, may have missed, afraid of missing out. A friend of mine put it really well in a home-buying analogy-- it's sort of like, when you are shopping around for houses, you're initially sort of inexperienced. You may see a decent one early in the search, doesn't WOW you or anything, so you move on to see other houses, but in your search, after seeing 20 different houses, you realize that first or 2nd one you saw actually was awesome and perfect for you.

3. Physical attraction -- as Aushra put it, physical attraction is a less significant player in duality, as the duality itself is such a powerful attractor, but she still says there has to be a (minimal) physical attractiveness. It is only minimal, but it does have to be there (for romantic relationship anyway). So if one of the duals just isnt attracted at all to the other physically, i guess it just wont happen. Though I would think that extended interaction, in particular getting through some adverse conditions together, could change that.

Duality definitely does not always pan out, nor is relationship success necessarily implied in the intertype relation. It has a greater chance of success, but not guaranteed.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEIs...

Why don't you sometimes try to make a meaningful discussion that doesn't involve shoving stuff into your body?
    Drugs, sex, food and sleeping is okay but do you fucking live for the immediate gratification?

Everything doesn't have to be nice and fair to everyone. Life's a bitch, why are you unable to be one too? It seems you'd rather smile inanely and trying to smell the roses in the middle of refuse dump.

To be continued.

WorkaholicsAnon, good points BUT YOU MISSED THE PART ABOUT DISSING YOUR DUAL.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im little bored of talking crap of things for a moment. I would rather hear a few nice ords of something wonderous and nice

so from that mode im gonna say that all for the potential lackings and mistakes of my duals can carry for all the miracles and nice things like with any type we can share. Im totally for it.

But if one doesnt want to experience the potential magic of duality there are roads of all kinds of wonders to be experienced

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    im little bored of talking crap of things for a moment. I would rather hear a few nice ords of something wonderous and nice
    Wrong thread.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    WorkaholicsAnon, good points BUT YOU MISSED THE PART ABOUT DISSING YOUR DUAL.
    Oh right... I have some stories to tell that way... dont have time to write them in detail right now though. In short, I've had two duals diss me (most likely for reason #2 in my prior post). And well, now I'm dissing them, and I dont have a problem with it. Too many fish in the sea to go back to either one. The interesting thing is that the one I worked with in adverse conditions, I actually still care about a little bit. Even though I wouldn't ever consider a relationship with him at this point, I do care how he's doing and I want us to be friends, even distant. The other one just grosses me out; he wants to continue being friends but I want to vom every time I see him. I just dont even know what I saw in him. The other interesting thing is that they both appear less physically attractive to me now, so I do think that it was the duality that enhanced appearances.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

last week i had a random sight with a dual where we both happend to look eachother into the eye randomly and there was that kind of electric spark you get from when worlds are born

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are still missing the point! You, assumed IEE could contribute to this thread by dissing your assumed duals; the lazy, self-satisfied, sociopathic SLIs.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don't you suck Aqua's cock already?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

oh that must have been one of those things where you're "accidentally" an asshole because of Fe polr. god you're a dick

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, it was intentional. God, you're a stupid bitch.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

exhibit a for workaholicsanon.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And Parkster, you can still join the cool kids by killing yourself.

[edit: kassie already won me to it ]

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    Me and Aqua had a small chat and came to a following conclusion:
    Duality sucks.
    It's not an exception among relationships no matter how hard you try to fool yourself.
    Let's face it; Our duals are retards just like everyone else.

Now, this thread is not for "constructive criticism" or even about "cons" of our duals, it's about
    how our duals really suck.

Let's get personal.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IME w/ SEEs: Hypochondria and being giant babies when actually sick, eating noisily like dogs, drug addiction, loyalty tests, egotism, early ruination incl. death.

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not an exception among relationships no matter how hard you try to fool yourself.
    It is. Once you get really close to one it is a unique relationship. But duality is a type relation. It is a matter of finding the right individual among all duals.

how our duals really suck.
    The thing about duality is that even if they suck in some ways, they indirectly teach me to use my own strong areas to cover up for that. And actually realizing this is an experience in itself. Duality is the most interesting relationship on many levels.

But about ILEs, I sometimes get tired of their talk about possibilities, everything is possible etc. Or too much theoretical stuff. I like it much more when they actually do something useful with their intuition, like coming up with fun things to do together. Or solving problems related to work or everyday life that affect us both.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey Parkster, you're getting on my nerves. I can't share this forum with, not much space. One of us is going to have to go.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE - boring, stiff, shove themselves upon you when they sense you're trying to distance yourself, can be emotionally needy, often make empty promises, completely unimaginative, fussy, easily angered when doubted or asked to change plans.

(IME.)

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are still missing the point! You, assumed IEE could contribute to this thread by dissing your assumed duals; the lazy, self-satisfied, sociopathic SLIs.
    Ohhh!! well i can't really generalize anything about them as a whole tbh... it's all individual stupidities that need dissing...

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh ok here's one i just thought of:

SLIs -- wusses that cant make a move even when they like someone.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too stuck in fantasy to give a damn about the real world, pretend to understand things they personally have not dealt with, criticize without getting all of the facts, can be downright rude to people, can be completely ineffectual in recognizing the right thing to say to someone in correspondence to their current mood, passive-aggressive, let life pass them by, need someone to nag their asses to like, go out, try new things, and meet people.

Oh, and I must add the hot-cold bull shit game. Do you give a damn? Yeah, take me for granted, why dontcha? GO FIND A RECKLESS-ASS SEE WHO OUTSHINES ME!! Yeah, I know I'm too boring because I'm cautious. You, know. Fuck it. Fuck it all, woman. Go ahead and act like you care one day and make me question if you even care about what we have the next. I GUESS I MEAN NOTHING, HUH?! I'm not good enough unless I drive seventy in a 45 mp/h zone or punch people who look at me wrong. But I'm too nice! I'm too conservative! I guess I should resign my SEE card because I'm not WILD AND CRAZY. Oh, yeah, but I'm LOYAL. Not good enough! FUCK.
    Last edited by aixelsyd; 04-09-2012 at 07:02 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My dual needs to settle down. And needs to stop thinking I'm out to hurt her. Because it makes me want to hurt her.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Duality sucks.
    1. Duality sucks.

2. What follows is that conflict relations, supervision relations and so on, are on equal plane of existence, that is, those suck as well. If it wasn't the case, people on here wouldn't refer to those as such.

3. Having established that duality, the prize winner and holy grail of socionics relationship sucks and that every other, less important and "more sucky" relationship comprised of conflict, supervision and so on, sucks as well, there is nothing to talk about, believe in, nor put work in.

4. I don't have anything to say.

Perpetual Confusion Machine PistolShrimp's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE- Stubborn as all fuck, think they're always right, often do things at the worst possible time (let's clean out the hundreds of boxes in the basement on Christmas Day), really insensitive at times without realizing it.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nigga you're crazy

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'd rather just "diss" Agarina...can I do that as long as he's pretending to be my dual?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I'd rather just "diss" Agarina...can I do that as long as he's pretending to be my dual?
    why would you want to do that? she seems nice.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIEs:

-don't stick to the same path/route they started on-- opportunistic, in the sense they'll go the route which presents itself more blatantly
    -often vague which can be annoying when you ask direct answers
    -Overthink shit
    -always asking for others opinions (yeah I ask others opinions but for the most part, it's just to bounce ideas around, not to actually take their advice, while LIEs seem to actually do it-- ie @ a restuarant ask whats the best on the menu and get it, while I'll be like, okay, thanks, and still get what I first wanted. (not a big deal eitherway)
    - LIEs are fine, they just annoy me the most when they brag and/or are naively optimistic about a point of action (which, though happens is rare).
    or are vague as hell when I want a simple yes or no.
    -Always keep their options very open (opportunities, people, jobs, plans)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duality doesn't suck. But you must fall in love in the first place. If you don't it's no good whatever relationship it is.

And now less serious:
    I love most things about delta st types but still they sometimes behave in a way which I find annoying. But I think that's where the duality enters. You oppose to sth e.g. by showing them your point of view etc. You balance each other.
    The most annoying thing for me is the fact that sometimes they behave in a way I perceive as close minded. Some of them are against everything which is against their social norms like extravagant clothes, gays etc. But I don't fight with them so much about that, only when someone might get hurt. And I'm sure that if they knew someone they would have a different opinion and they wouldn't "stop liking" that person because of being different.
    Also they sometimes don't think too deeply about some issues only on a superficial level. I remember quarelling with my ISTp friend about the idea of faith and church adn her attitude was just hmm very practical whereas I've spent days and months analyzing the problem and my attitude is the outcome of what I think is the right thing to do.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kassie View Post
    why would you want to do that? she seems nice.
    Then she's probably your identical, not my dual.

As to EIIs: they're too shy. If I want to walk into the middle of a crowd and loudly sing the alphabet song, I want you to do it with me. You know you want to.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. ILE's can be really autistic to the point where you feel like you can't take them out in public...
    2. Sometimes they babble on and on about shit and I just want them to give it a rest. It's particularly bad if the person isn't actually interesting. It makes me want to stuff a giant sandwich in their mouth just to get them to shut up.
    3. An unintelligent ILE is basically the worst thing in the world. What do they even have going for them??
    4. Not naturally good in bed, albeit better than LII. (but what does that say...really...)
    5. Sometimes their Fi PoLR leads them to do hurtful things to their friends and as SEI's we just have to take it in. Actually, SLE's do this a lot too. I can't even count the number of times I've been hurt by an Fi-PoLR friend.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More interested in self-preservation than in actually doing something with their lives or connecting with people on a deep, meaningful level.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then she's probably your identical, not my dual.

As to EIIs: they're too shy. If I want to walk into the middle of a crowd and loudly sing the alphabet song, I want you to do it with me. You know you want to.
    Why do you think all EIIs are shy? And what makes do you think I'm not?

I find it a little funny how so many people make confident statements on others' types here, even if they've only seen a few posts.. A lot of people come across differently online because it's easier to express yourself anonymously and when you don't actually have to face the people you're talking to. Things like the tone of voice, body language, facial expressions etc are not shown online either, and having to use your second language can cause difficulties. And cultural background can have a huge impact on how a person communicates. Even if you take all that into account you need to understand that there's more to people than their socionics functions. Every dual you meet is going to be different from the others, sometimes very much so. Some of them you're going to like, some not so much. The fact that you don't like someone doesn't mean they can't be your dual.

I'm fairly confident about my typing and believe I know Socionics well enough to not have completely messed up the functions. Delta works, FiNe works, IJ works, Se polr works, the intertype relationship model works.. If you feel like questioning my typing I'd really like to hear some actual evidence.
    Last edited by willekeurig; 04-09-2012 at 08:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Not all, but in order to make statements about an entire group one must make generalizations or be vague. I thought you would prefer the former for your thread.

Explain to me how you are Se-PoLR.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mfw my dauls will never post in this thread

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLEs can be total assholes. Too focused on the trees to see the forest. Can't be trusted around delta relatives. LOL
    IEI-Fe 4w3

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edited for gayness
    Last edited by strangeling; 07-20-2012 at 09:23 PM.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PistolShrimp View Post
    SLE- often do things at the worst possible time (let's clean out the hundreds of boxes in the basement on Christmas Day),
    My mom is notorious for things like this... she's not SLE i dont think.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLEs you aren't Mystic Meg.. making your predictions which are really just simple assumptions based on whats right in front of you. lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

loudly sing the alphabet song, I want you to do it with me. You know you want to.
    This is probably the most annoying thing a person can do: "I want you to do it with me. You know you want to." There is no reason behind this action, yet I must participate or else I'm in the wrong.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast