Thread: 20 question type me thread :)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 20 question type me thread :)

I need help in typing me, so I decided to answer 20 questions that could potentially shed light on my type, also included a picture. Hope it is enough.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
    Unsure if I'm a feeler or a thinker, not sure if intuitive or sensing.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
    Most of all I seek meaning. I also want security in all aspects, comfort and to be able to do experience life, to gather knowledge and share it with others I like. Seeking the truth is also important, evolving, being a better person.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
    I met this girl in collage and fell in love. Those 5 years were the best so far, it was a painful and happy time, I was alive and forgot my quest for meaning, there was a certain stability to things also and I could let go of many worries. Difficult to explain.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
    A lot of things, sometimes I feel intellectually inferior, sometimes physical looks wise, skills etc. I'm no Einstein or Brad Pitt and "jack of all trades" isn't funny at all, but from experience I know its just my perception of things and "not living up to ideals". At other times its just my own mortality and how fragile people really are... sucks being "mortal" and insignificant.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
    Depends on what kind of decision I have to make. If it has little impact on others I just weigh up pros and cons, then decide how I feel about what makes the most logical sense. When other people are involved I try to make an efficient compromise between how my decision affects them and logic that works/is proven to have worked before.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
    Yes I do.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
    Blurry, I don't recall details at all, neither can I recall emotions or anything specific.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
    Hands on is the best way. I learn better by doing, it is accompanied by theorizing, maybe coming up with a more efficient approach, then testing it, optimizing, then testing again. My memory pretty much sux, don't expect me to memorize much.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
    ) not very lmao. I don't do timetables nor do I have order in my surroundings, no specific plans that I keep to. I do like to come up with "general plans" and then fail to follow through/change plans in the middle of things.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
    I look for information that supports it, does it work, does it make any sense to me? If I like it, i'll run with it. I may question it for fun thou.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
    A bit of both. I do like making sure that others are doing fine, idk about belonging to a group, depends on the group. Things however need to be in line with what I believe. I dislike going against what I think its right and will rebel against situations where that is expected or demanded of me. The group that values something other then what I value is not one I will stick with.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
    I prefer one to one, but also like a good brainstorming session every now and then. I do think before speaking, unless I'm very relaxed or drunk.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
    Action speaks louder then words, that is very true and I like to know where I'm going before I leap. That is why I will often over analyze a situation to the point where I end up undecided and not doing anything. Words are often cheap and I hate making empty promises.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
    I will go out, will feel like going home early and then be drained and bored waiting for when the night is over so i can go home and watch my show on the internet .

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
    I procrastinate and get depressed, find it difficult to think properly, will want to get away or become defensive, can get angry and critical/feel sick and cough.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
    Odd question. I don't like it when others are hysterical, snobbish, weak, whiny, have no backbone or will of their own. People who have no conscience, are uncaring and hurt others around them make my blood boil. People who are too happy, too eager make me suspicious etc..

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
    Anything really, from world politics to economy to the sciences to video games to art, music, movies. Whatever is interesting i'm game.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
    Keeping order in my room obviously, history, what the stars are doing, mainstream boring stuff, things I consider to be useless, like what the latest fashion is, first world problems.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
    That I'm kind, considerate, helpful and loyal, stubborn like a freaking mule, intelligent, start stuff and don't follow through, that I'm nervous often and like to theorize way too much, pull tech apart to "fix it" when it ain't broken, that I over think everything and am very reactive, sometimes downright combative about things important to me. Other stuff would be that I'm closed off and don't express feelings or problems, I wall up often and its difficult to get "in". They also think I'm weird (in a good way), then again I have few people I consider friends...oh and people like my cooking/quirky side.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
    Lets play Guild Wars 2 or stand in a summer thunderstorm, watch a movie, sex all day with my girlfriend.

Marxist Ne’er-do-well Red Villain's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI
    "We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
    I'm unsure about whether I'm an intuitive or sensing.

Being healthy, to gather knowledge and have a good life.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
    I enter Uni and have my own freedom since. I rarely have my own freedom when still living with my parents.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
    Mostly intellectually inferior (I'm very spoiled actually during Uni) lack of social skills.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
    Depends, mostly I think what does it effect me in the future.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
    Sometimes.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
    There is a lot of fun during childhood, teenager and an adult, sometimes I had a pretty good memory on it and sometimes it's just blurry.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
    I learn best by questioning, doing, theorizing and testing. I really dislike memorizing.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
    I'm an organized person and sometimes messy if I'm too busy doing things.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
    Both.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
    Maybe I'm a bit selfish, I rarely belong to any groups actually.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
    I think before I speak, most of the time I prefer one-on-one communication and rarely get involve in group discussions.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
    Action speaks louder then words, that is very true and I like to know where I'm going before I leap.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
    Depends on what activities they are up to. If not really catches my interest, then I'll just stay at home.

If I was surrounded by people, I just calm and make a poker face. If I was alone, I just outburst.

Gossiper, non stop talking and didn't understand I do like to have some privacy.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
    Yeap, as long as no gossiper, fashions and sports.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
    Organized my room, eating healthy food.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
    Quiet, reserved, not very friendly. Honestly, I didn't really know what they are thinking of me, and I'm not really interest with whatever they think of me.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
    Playing games and listening to music. (For now)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Vid

Here is a really bad vid of me <.< for MBTI stuff...maybe it will help (reading SLI for now thx @RobVillain ):

@Kurama uhm feel free to use the questions but this is my type me thread? ^^

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Introverted Thinker type. I need a picture from the side, shoulders up, to type j/p type, please. ISTp sounds right.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-08-2012 at 03:30 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These questions are boring

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How can he make it "exciting" and "fun" for you?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    How can he make it "exciting" and "fun" for you?
    I think NBS wants him to talk about horoscopes.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

o.o I don't believe in horoscopes if it helps I'm libra scorpio cusp, whatever that may mean...because it sounds nothing like me ahaha.

thx for the info, I'm looking into ISTp. Woah ok this does sound like me <.<...hmm odd that I score xNFP on the MBTI repeatedly. I knew something was up with me not enjoying poetry as much as others of that type..meh. Also Delta quadra works for me.Kinda fits with enneagram 6w7 1w2 4w5 as well hmm.

Any links to ISTp videos or such resources on the website?
    Last edited by Rim; 04-08-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rim View Post
    Check the article section of this forum. I think Parkster has SLI vids stashed somewhere.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uhm feel free to use the questions but this is my type me thread?
    Oink..Sorry about that, I didn't read your first line actually, I just saw the tittle and answer the questions.
    Anyway the questions seem interesting, I'm pretty bored with this forum lately, nothing catches my interest. Well, uhm..

TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

inb4 we start calling him "Rimjob"
    "We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.".

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm well I was going to go with IEE, but I see everyone is saying SLI. I still think IEE > SLI, but I guess Delta anyway.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    Hmm well I was going to go with IEE, but I see everyone is saying SLI. I still think IEE > SLI, but I guess Delta anyway.
    I agree with you Slackster. His demeanor and what he said in the video reminds me a lot of CILi (and myself tbh).
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rim
    Most of all I seek meaning. I also want security in all aspects, comfort and to be able to do experience life, to gather knowledge and share it with others I like. Seeking the truth is also important, evolving, being a better person.
    Typical Delta hyperbole.

I met this girl in collage and fell in love. Those 5 years were the best so far, it was a painful and happy time, I was alive and forgot my quest for meaning, there was a certain stability to things also and I could let go of many worries. Difficult to explain.
    Again, Delta value.

Depends on what kind of decision I have to make. If it has little impact on others I just weigh up pros and cons, then decide how I feel about what makes the most logical sense. When other people are involved I try to make an efficient compromise between how my decision affects them and logic that works/is proven to have worked before.
    creative (assuming he does this)

Hands on is the best way. I learn better by doing, it is accompanied by theorizing, maybe coming up with a more efficient approach, then testing it, optimizing, then testing again. My memory pretty much sux, don't expect me to memorize much.
    Sensing/ creative again.

I look for information that supports it, does it work, does it make any sense to me? If I like it, i'll run with it. I may question it for fun thou.
    More

A bit of both. I do like making sure that others are doing fine, idk about belonging to a group, depends on the group. Things however need to be in line with what I believe. I dislike going against what I think its right and will rebel against situations where that is expected or demanded of me. The group that values something other then what I value is not one I will stick with.
    Aristocratic

I prefer one to one, but also like a good brainstorming session every now and then. I do think before speaking, unless I'm very relaxed or drunk.
    The fact that he pulled italicized phrase out of no where suggests

Action speaks louder then words, that is very true and I like to know where I'm going before I leap. That is why I will often over analyze a situation to the point where I end up undecided and not doing anything. Words are often cheap and I hate making empty promises.
    valuing

Now pay attention, this one is important

I procrastinate and get depressed, find it difficult to think properly, will want to get away or become defensive, can get angry and critical/feel sick and cough.

Gossiper, non stop talking and didn't understand I do like to have some privacy.
    PoLR

Odd question. I don't like it when others are hysterical, snobbish, weak, whiny, have no backbone or will of their own. People who have no conscience, are uncaring and hurt others around them make my blood boil. People who are too happy, too eager make me suspicious etc..
    PoLR, valuing.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@RobVillain you are good at this.

So that would be

this one I can agree with.
    same goes for this.
    (it makes more sense to me as in I'm not good at external self-expression, however I am very capable of and unable to stop myself from reading other people's emotional states in the moment of face to face interaction...which would be ? Not that it influences my own feelings much thou.) I also think I ended up underplaying how much I actually use . While I'm not emotionally expressive and have problems with "reacting properly" to people being emotionally expressive, I do feel emotions and often quite strongly, not to say that I'm some emo/poet or such ...I'm not. With all that said I thought Fi and Fe were about subjective and objective values and not emotion.
    Judging by the descriptions, I think I clearly prefer to

I prefer the same functions in the MBTI/JCF as well and that is as far as I could narrow it down. . Delta also seems like the quadra I fit most.

How do I put this together in the socionics model? The type descriptions don't interest me as much, mostly because they usually are either exaggerated or don't really fit.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't read your answers yet (I will later) but based on talking to you and reading your posts from PerC, I would go with IEE > SLI as well.

TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aerorobyn View Post
    I haven't read your answers yet (I will later) but based on talking to you and reading your posts from PerC, I would go with IEE > SLI as well.
    God damn it Robyn

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RobVillain View Post
    God damn it Robyn
    =|:-) good sir, whut on earth is going on here?! To be IEE or SLI that is the question. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ damn I fail at this! . I need to have a look at both.

@Aerorobyn \o/ hey hey! ^^ have you found your type yet?

O_O holy shiet...this is it! Look look!

IEEs are warm and friendly, but not usually very externally animated or loud. However, they can become very animated and expressive for brief periods of time, imitating other people, modulating their voices like types with strong extraverted ethics, and acting out situations using rich facial expressions, body movements, and intonation. IEEs may seem naturally gifted at this, but they do not keep it up for very long and quickly revert to their usual calm, upbeat, smiling selves. For them, introverted intuition and extraverted ethics states are unusual, altered states of consciousness and, while IEEs show some competency in them, they are not a big part of their day-to-day lives.

IEEs usually feel awkward and shy when other people are very emotionally animate or verbally profuse around them, especially if they direct their emotional displays at the IEE. IEEs have a hard time expressing genuine emotional involvement and excitement (for example, jumping in the air and shouting “yippee” as you clap your hands) and don’t like situations where this kind of excitement and team spirit is expected of them. They feel more comfortable and confident expressing their personal sentiments one-on-one or in a small group than expressing group sentiments.
    O_O that is it...odd I'm not very extroverted, more like introvert. I used to think maybe EII? Either way I'm not all that into other people ^^;...could be psychological scarring from the past. Used to be kinda depressive and angry about society/other people. I still get uneasy in groups of people and am on the lookout for shitty dangerous social situations, problematic people, also keep my distance mostly (but do come off pleasent enough). Having lots of friends sounds kinda awful, what would be the point? Those friends sound more like "aquaintences" to me. I don't seem to have the need, neither do I enjoy being sociable. Feels too stressful. However I seem to enjoy it quite a lot online (I'm loving threads like this...ahh interaction, debates, braistorming ideas!)Kontradictions, contradictions >.<.

...thou the same can be said for all deltas right?

Hmm IEE, EII and SLI all seem like good possibilities, also defiantely Delta quadra.
    Last edited by Rim; 04-12-2012 at 12:04 PM.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw Rim, you should look at Rick's extended IEE type description and see if it fits you. Before I did, i was finding little bits of myself in SLI descriptions, and wasn't really recognizing myself in IEE descriptions written by non-IEEs

http://socionist.blogspot.com/2007/0...scription.html
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I somehow like his facial features. It's not the classical handsome but there's something very clumsy and humane.
    He also has some same expressions as my SLI brother.

Welcome to the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Introverted Thinker type. I need a picture from the side, shoulders up, to type j/p type, please. ISTp sounds right.
    Don't trust her. She's the forum joke. She also squirts.

Ftr, I skimmed the questions and the video and I have no idea of Socionics.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is a really bad vid of me <.< for MBTI stuff...maybe it will help (reading SLI for now thx @RobVillain ):

@Kurama uhm feel free to use the questions but this is my type me thread? ^^
    You look like my girlfriend's brother, who is SLI-Si.
    Last edited by Gilly; 04-12-2012 at 05:38 PM.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

o.o I don't believe in horoscopes if it helps I'm libra scorpio cusp, whatever that may mean...because it sounds nothing like me ahaha.

thx for the info, I'm looking into ISTp. Woah ok this does sound like me <.<...hmm odd that I score xNFP on the MBTI repeatedly. I knew something was up with me not enjoying poetry as much as others of that type..meh. Also Delta quadra works for me.Kinda fits with enneagram 6w7 1w2 4w5 as well hmm.

FWIW people usually come from MBTI, Kiersey, etc. with very different ideas about the functions than the ones used by most Socionists.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@RobVillain you are good at this.

So that would be

this one I can agree with.
    same goes for this.
    (it makes more sense to me as in I'm not good at external self-expression, however I am very capable of and unable to stop myself from reading other people's emotional states in the moment of face to face interaction...which would be ? Not that it influences my own feelings much thou.) I also think I ended up underplaying how much I actually use . While I'm not emotionally expressive and have problems with "reacting properly" to people being emotionally expressive, I do feel emotions and often quite strongly, not to say that I'm some emo/poet or such ...I'm not. With all that said I thought Fi and Fe were about subjective and objective values and not emotion.
    Judging by the descriptions, I think I clearly prefer to

I prefer the same functions in the MBTI/JCF as well and that is as far as I could narrow it down. . Delta also seems like the quadra I fit most.

How do I put this together in the socionics model? The type descriptions don't interest me as much, mostly because they usually are either exaggerated or don't really fit.
    Weak or undervalued ethical functions do not mean one is incapable of having emotions. The ego functions are simply the modes of processing which the psyche supposedly chooses to default to. As a subtype myself, I generally come off and behave in a way that is "unwelcoming" to say the least but at the same time enjoy/desire deep and meaningful relationships.

PoLR usually comes out when people try to get you to "join the fun", "cheer up" or "you're too serious, laugh a little" etc.

in XLI's case is the "hidden agenda" and equates to wanting to have strong bonds but not knowing how to do it properly.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    FWIW people usually come from MBTI, Kiersey, etc. with very different ideas about the functions than the ones used by most Socionists.
    Kiersey....lmao...I think what he wrote is a joke. Way to exaggerated and reducing Jung's functions to externally observable behavior!?

The way I understand is:

Ti - subjective logic preference in judgment (not lack of emotion or the presence of higher intelligence) also lack of expressiveness
    Te - objective logic preference in judgment (not lack of emotion or the presence of higher intelligence)
    Fi - subjective value preference in judgment (not being sensitive and emotional) also lack of expressiveness
    Fe - objective value preference in judgment (not being sensitive and emotional)

Irrational functions are more difficult (to me) and I'm too lazy to list them.

I guess difference between Ne and Ni would be that Ni shifts perception and is convergent, the word that comes to mind is "probability" while Ne explores present real possibilities/options, is divergent and objective. I won't pretend to understand Si and Se...I don't, but its probably the same: subjective sensing , objective sensing, on is past focused, the other present.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    I somehow like his facial features. It's not the classical handsome but there's something very clumsy and humane.
    In other words.."cute" I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    btw Rim, you should look at Rick's extended IEE type description and see if it fits you. Before I did, i was finding little bits of myself in SLI descriptions, and wasn't really recognizing myself in IEE descriptions written by non-IEEs

http://socionist.blogspot.com/2007/0...scription.html
    thx, reading it now.

Quote Originally Posted by RobVillain View Post
    PoLR usually comes out when people try to get you to "join the fun", "cheer up" or "you're too serious, laugh a little" etc.
    Which is when I start feeling fake, annoyed and uncomfortable, but shut up about telling them to "just leave it". Stuff like that can get so annoying from people.

I agree with the rest you said.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, they didn't break you, but you could maybe do with a little brush up on your Jung.

Though my point was not so much a comment on your understanding as it was a knowing chuckle at the commonality of your dilemma (having different Socionics and MBTI types). Some people will have you believe they are all the same, and while to an extent it's true, the way things are described and tested is much, much different.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not cute really. Maybe something related to cute often. If there would be a positive connotation on the term "grotesque", it might be something like that.

This is my idol and probably your dual. He has that too with his big ears, bony jaw and scruffy hair.

Why are my compliments so twisted...
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Well, they didn't break you, but you could maybe do with a little brush up on your Jung.

Though my point was not so much a comment on your understanding as it was a knowing chuckle at the commonality of your dilemma (having different Socionics and MBTI types). Some people will have you believe they are all the same, and while to an extent it's true, the way things are described and tested is much, much different.
    Hmm yeah, the functions do seem to be put together differently. I understand how the MBTI functions work and in that system INFP seems to be the most accurate description of how I am. It makes the most sense to me from a functional perspective and I can relate the most to INFP descriptions, minus some things here and there. (descriptions are always so badly written).

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Not cute really. Maybe something related to cute often. If there would be a positive connotation on the term "grotesque", it might be something like that.

This is my idol and probably your dual. He has that too with his big ears, bony jaw and scruffy hair.

Why are my compliments so twisted...
    You mean interesting/unusual? Unsure if compliment or insult, but the dude does look good.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a compliment. And that dude looks awesome but funny. Yeah, it's unusual and interesting.