View Poll Results: what type is Bruno Mars?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 33.33%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 33.33%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 33.33%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bruno Mars

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, well to be clear, I never said he was shy - I said he was soft-spoken, and not intrusive, but that he does stand his ground. Animal used the word shy, but he/she was just talking about the video you posted of him as a kid.

lol, good find, but he actually looks kind of shy there. I'm not seeing an aggressive SEE at all.
    anyway, i will say that even though i never used the word "shy," i would say that he consistently does not seem to be an agressive person. and that interview you quoted...
    i'm not sure what to say except that i have seen a ton of interviews where he does not seem combative, yet he does seem comfortably grounded. i do not think he is necessarily timid, just not very agressive. maybe he can be agressive though. but i will say, it seems easier for the interviewer to manipulate the way the audience sees bruno when they are relating the interview in the form of a written article. it's easier for the interviewer to depict bruno how his audiences will find most interesting and entertaining. i sort of think that videos are more honest depictions in this context.
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Really this doesn't mean anything as far as typing. Anyways from what I know about Bruno in the music industry, he's a big go-getter kind of person.
    how so?
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you ever read a interview from this guy.
    I haven't. I'm not a big fan of his music and am not familiar or invested in him enough to really defend my typing beyond a superficial resemblance between him and certain others I've typed as SEI. From the quotes you've pulled... I can sort of see how you might glean .

Although, I would have to say, I don't think you should confuse "go-getter", as in proactive/passionate, with . I know plenty of introverts, especially --introverts in the arts and academia who are very proactive about their careers and very assertive about their opinions. I would say that if something animates you ("animation" being the etymological thrust behind Animal as a username), turns you on, and allows you to enter flow -- and you've been in an environment where it's allowed to thrive and be nurtured -- it's easy to be very confident and immersed in your field.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, i was gonna just say, "he is a pop star."

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's got some ok songs, mostly though he's fantastic on the tracks he shares. Some of the best cheesy, teenage heart melting, pop music to come out in decades has been due to his collabs.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pluie View Post
    yeah, i was gonna just say, "he is a pop star."
    Not all pop stars are like him. Take Justin Timberlake, dido or even Katy Perry or any number of pop stars who don't act anyway like him.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    I haven't. I'm not a big fan of his music and am not familiar or invested in him enough to really defend my typing beyond a superficial resemblance between him and certain others I've typed as SEI. From the quotes you've pulled... I can sort of see how you might glean .

Although, I would have to say, I don't think you should confuse "go-getter", as in proactive/passionate, with . I know plenty of introverts, especially --introverts in the arts and academia who are very proactive about their careers and very assertive about their opinions. I would say that if something animates you ("animation" being the etymological thrust behind Animal as a username), turns you on, and allows you to enter flow -- and you've been in an environment where it's allowed to thrive and be nurtured -- it's easy to be very confident and immersed in your field.
    Yes, but this doesn't explain much either. "Maybe" he's a introvert, maybe he's the most outgoing introvert in the world out to make hits, but I don't see him as very introverted. Compare him to say starfall or glam or bg, and there's now way I would type this individual a Ip type. I need some clear introverted things about him which I don't see in abundence.

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, but this doesn't explain much either. "Maybe" he's a introvert, maybe he's the most outgoing introvert in the world out to make hits, but I don't see him as very introverted.
    ? I wasn't trying to explain anything. Merely pointing out that resorting to coarse, MBTI-style stereotypes isn't really the way to go. I could be convinced of SEE or whatever with more information. Just not THAT information.

Compare him to say starfall or glam or bg, and there's now way I would type this individual a Ip type. I need some clear introverted things about him which I don't see in abundence.
    Apples to oranges. Neither Fireyed, nor glam, nor bg have pursued pop music as a career. Contrast him rather with introverts who are in the same field, and it would make for easier analysis: the aforementioned Justin Timberlake (Fe-IEI), or Mac Miller (Fe-SEI), or Mike Posner (Fe-SEI). That's a more elucidating direction to go. Again, I'm not invested in the SEI typing at all.

ETA: I see a bit of a similarity between him and Steve-O, who is probably some Se-ego type.
    Last edited by Animal; 09-10-2013 at 01:43 AM.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After watching some videos of him the vocal aggressive defending himself becomes apparent.

To me he seems not to be shy even when very young...it's extremely bold for a youngster to go on stage, sing, dance and engage in interviews and I saw no noticeable hesitations from him in these areas.

I also note the similarities between him and Elvis - a kind of 'confident ethical sweetness with polished performance?'. Though this mixes every now and again with some sexually playful chatter and flirting behaviours.
    Last edited by Hays; 09-10-2013 at 06:56 AM.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

? I wasn't trying to explain anything. Merely pointing out that resorting to coarse, MBTI-style stereotypes isn't really the way to go. I could be convinced of SEE or whatever with more information. Just not THAT information.

Apples to oranges. Neither Fireyed, nor glam, nor bg have pursued pop music as a career. Contrast him rather with introverts who are in the same field, and it would make for easier analysis: the aforementioned Justin Timberlake (Fe-IEI), or Mac Miller (Fe-SEI), or Mike Posner (Fe-SEI). That's a more elucidating direction to go. Again, I'm not invested in the SEI typing at all.

ETA: I see a bit of a similarity between him and Steve-O, who is probably some Se-ego type.
    I'm not using MBTI stereotypes. Fireeyed, glam and BG all display extensive internal focus in their verbalization. t. Having dealt with the 3 of them extensively for years, it's very self-evident to m. I'm basically using the socionics knowledge I've gained and my knowledge of psychology.

His verbalization is external not internal. He talks about things like creating hits, making music to shock people, women's pussies,catching grenades. Also IMO, people aren't that different in how they communicate, celebrity or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Grenade
    Easy come, easy go
    That's just how you live, oh
    Take, take, take it all
    But you never give
    Should've known you was trouble
    From the first kiss
    Had your eyes wide open
    Why were they open
    I don't see any internal dialogue or any sort of expression of his inner world in his lyrics.

Quote Originally Posted by Just The Way You Are
    Oh, her eyes, her eyes
    Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
    Her hair, her hair
    Falls perfectly without her trying
    She's so beautiful
    And I tell her everyday
    Yeahh
    Quote Originally Posted by Today My Life Begins
    Staring from my room I see them
    Holding hands wish I could be them
    Lovers doing what we use to do
    (But I'm stuck here alone)
    That's the way it's been here lately
    You're too busy now to save me
    Feels like you forget I'm waiting for you
    Compare that with even your verbalization or BG's verbalization or Starfall or Glam, it's far more external perspective. This is classic extroversion, Jung/Socionics/psychology.

The focus is on a external object, girl, girl's vagina, grenade, etc etc etc. There is no inner focus. I went through 90% of his discography and it's basically devoid of introspection or at best shallow introspection.

In contrast this is a introverted musician, Regina Spektor. I don't really know those other pop stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Fidelity
    I never loved nobody fully
    Always one foot on the ground
    And by protecting my heart truly
    I got lost in the sounds
    I hear in my mind
    All these voices
    I hear in my mind all these words
    I hear in my mind all this music

And it breaks my heart
    And it breaks my heart
    And it breaks my heart
    It breaks my heart
    The content is mostly internal focused. It's also not simply exception their discography is dominated by a difference in content.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see any internal dialogue or any sort of expression of his inner world in his lyrics.

Compare that with even your verbalization or BG's verbalization or Starfall or Glam, it's far more external perspective. This is classic extroversion, Jung/Socionics/psychology.

The focus is on a external object, girl, girl's vagina, grenade, etc etc etc. There is no inner focus. I went through 90% of his discography and it's basically devoid of introspection or at best shallow introspection.

In contrast this is a introverted musician, Regina Spektor. I don't really know those other pop stars.

The content is mostly internal focused. It's also not simply exception their discography is dominated by a difference in content.
    Regardless of your reasoning, you seem misguided in believing that Bruno Mars wrote every single lyric in all of his songs. Pop artists of his stature generally either have a whole team of writers who make songs specifically for him to sing, or the label will find a song written by somebody else, grab the recording license for it, then pitch it to the singer for recording afterward. The only "superstar" I can think of today who's been able to break this mold has been Taylor Swift for her Fearless album; but this is only because she first got her massive exposure after having a song-writing team assigned just to her for her first album. Just take a quick google at any Bruno Mars song and you'll see half a dozen people credited as writers alongside his name. They're not "his" lyrics. If anything they're very watered-down versions of what his original lyrics might have been, but we have no way of knowing which bits and pieces he contributed.

In any case, pop song-writing rarely have anything to do with exposing one's innermost soul. This is especially the case for songs written explicitly to be Top 40 hits like for Mars. Regina Spektor hasn't had nearly as much exposure in the public eye, largely because her songs are very personally driven without a team of writers pushing her in every direction. Also note that for Fidelity, she's the only credited writer. Fancy that.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Regardless of your reasoning, you seem misguided in believing that Bruno Mars wrote every single lyric in all of his songs. Pop artists of his stature generally either have a whole team of writers who make songs specifically for him to sing, or the label will find a song written by somebody else, grab the recording license for it, then pitch it to the singer for recording afterward. The only "superstar" I can think of today who's been able to break this mold has been Taylor Swift for her Fearless album; but this is only because she first got her massive exposure after having a song-writing team assigned just to her for her first album. Just take a quick google at any Bruno Mars song and you'll see half a dozen people credited as writers alongside his name. They're not "his" lyrics. If anything they're very watered-down versions of what his original lyrics might have been, but we have no way of knowing which bits and pieces he contributed.

In any case, pop song-writing rarely have anything to do with exposing one's innermost soul. This is especially the case for songs written explicitly to be Top 40 hits like for Mars. Regina Spektor hasn't had nearly as much exposure in the public eye, largely because her songs are very personally driven without a team of writers pushing her in every direction. Also note that for Fidelity, she's the only credited writer. Fancy that.
    Bruno Mars is one of those writers who work on writing teams before he got famous. He's not really the standard thru the mill pop star who is simply a singer. He's a producer first and foremost and a writer. Even taking something from a chorus which he wrote in collaboration with another singer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighters
    This one's for you and me, living out our dreams
    We're all right where we should be
    Lift my arms out wide, I open my eyes
    And now all I wanna see
    Is a sky full of lighters
    A sky full of lighters
    Anyways, let's take it out of song lyrics and what he says about song video he made.

Quote Originally Posted by Grenade
    The concept of the video is my struggle, to tell this girl I'd do anything for her, so I'm going as far as dragging a piano to get to her just so I can sing my heart out.
    Once again not that introspective, a very action oriented take charge way of thinking. I could go on and on about this behavior with him.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fireyed View Post
    I also got this vibe off of him.

I like him, but I really can't see SLE... As pluie said, he appears too soft spoken to be a Se ego. Though I could see him as both SEI and IEI, I tend to lean twords SEI over IEI because his music tends to be of the more upbeat softer mushy Alpha variety (compare with other IEI artists). Also SEI could explain the Gammas general distaste for him around here lol
    I don't really see him as soft spoken.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/news-stor...interview.html

He tells his critics to go to hell, and he talks in a very confident assertive manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno
    "We knew we could do it," said Mars. "If we kept going, if we kept trying, if we kept pushing, we are going to write a song that's going to change our lives."
    When he talks about his life he always talks about struggling, how he over came his upbringing and hardships and these sort of topics. It's very volitional and full of agency. He might be a bit soft because he's ethical, but I don't see him as a very passive IP type.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

grenade is the only song i know of his and my only real reason for concurring with ashton's ugh.
    as far as being disliked by gammas idk my sli ex and i have laughed together at the lyrics like lol he'd take a grenade? what an idiot.
    romance <3333333333333333
    (self pres instinct?)

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    grenade is the only song i know of his and my only real reason for concurring with ashton's ugh.
    as far as being disliked by gammas idk my sli ex and i have laughed together at the lyrics like lol he'd take a grenade? what an idiot.
    romance <3333333333333333
    (self pres instinct?)
    I think pop star lyrics are just pop star lyrics. Regina Spektor is SEI but some of her songs are way annoying to me but I think she's a talented musician and a good writer.

I think Alpha is a bit darker quadra than people think. SEI/IEI are dark, sometimes weird and mysterious people, they're not super sweet or anything imo. I don't really think BG is jumping on grenades or writing lyrics like that if he was writing either.

Not every Gamma musician is Florence Welch or some dark death metal band. Dark topics and grittiness aren't quadra related. If people have a aversion to pop music, it's probably just a aversion to pop music, let's not make that sort of bias into a typing methodology. There are people of all quadras in all the various industries.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

what? i think you read deeper into my post than i was going for.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bruno Mars is one of those writers who work on writing teams before he got famous. He's not really the standard thru the mill pop star who is simply a singer. He's a producer first and foremost and a writer. Even taking something from a chorus which he wrote in collaboration with another singer.
    Well if he worked on writing teams before then he's already been well inundated in how the modern pop formula works. It doesn't really work to write a highly personal and introspective exegesis, either for yourself or for others, when your primary goal is to create as much universal accessibility and marketability as possible.

Anyways, let's take it out of song lyrics and what he says about song video he made.

Once again not that introspective, a very action oriented take charge way of thinking. I could go on and on about this behavior with him.
    Grenade had six other writers aside from Mars credited, and he likely didn't have much choice in what the music video looked like. You're assuming he has much more choice in how he presents himself than he likely does given the nature of major music labels.

What about extroverted songwriters like Imogen Heap or Suzanne Vega? Their lyrics are often infinitely more personally evokative and introspective than pretty much any other pop star out there today, regardless of internal/external orientation. Hell, even Pink has very notable moments of internal exposition like Family Portrait or Who Knew.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Well if he worked on writing teams before then he's already been well inundated in how the modern pop formula works. It doesn't really work to write a highly personal and introspective exegesis, either for yourself or for others, when your primary goal is to create as much universal accessibility and marketability as possible.

Grenade had six other writers aside from Mars credited, and he likely didn't have much choice in what the music video looked like. You're assuming he has much more choice in how he presents himself than he likely does given the nature of major music labels.

What about extroverted songwriters like Imogen Heap or Suzanne Vega? Their lyrics are often infinitely more personally evokative and introspective than pretty much any other pop star out there today, regardless of internal/external orientation. Hell, even Pink has very notable moments of internal exposition like Family Portrait or Who Knew.
    I'm not trying to type Imogen Heap or Suzanne Vega, and I don't know their types. I might very well disagree with you.

Extroverts can be evokative, but what they're not is internally focused and their communication style is externally focused. They talk about things other people can(or the communication thinks others can) observe/perceived/know/etc. That can fail due to some information conflict, but the information is still a attempt at a certain form of communication.

I'm only trying to analyze what's available about this person. People can't easily fake a type or their communication style without either going with a script or some sort of totally renunciation of their ego. People don't actually take very kindly to being slaves or puppets for others, he doesn't seem to be that sort of individual either.

What I have avaliable about this person, his output, his interviews, his communication with myriad of other individuals shows that he's a externally focused, confident and assertive individual. I can't see introversion.

Instead of trying to show how this person might be a exception to the rule, show that he's actually internally focused and introverted.

Anyways people might think that being a pop star can alter one's communication style or writing or various other aspects of their ego. This isn't true, your ego, and sociotype colors everything you do, even faking. Information metabolism and communication that arises from this is hard to escape and can only be faked for short periods of time. TBQH, there's absolutely no reason for this person to fake anything, he's already a perfect fit for the pop machine in his natural personality. See his 4 year old elvis impersonator act.

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He tells his critics to go to hell, and he talks in a very confident assertive manner.

When he talks about his life he always talks about struggling, how he over came his upbringing and hardships and these sort of topics. It's very volitional and full of agency. He might be a bit soft because he's ethical, but I don't see him as a very passive IP type.

lol, "originally posted by Bruno"

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what? i think you read deeper into my post than i was going for.
    i feel there is a chance this is a pattern.

Edit: Grenade is damn catchy.
    Last edited by pluie; 09-10-2013 at 08:15 PM. Reason: ADD: Grenade is damn catchy.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pluie View Post
    lol, "originally posted by Bruno"
    What are you talking about?

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are you talking about?
    thought it was funny that Bruno was included as a participant of this thread.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just saw an interview; heard him talk, saw him move, going with Fi-SEE 9w8 sx/so.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

None of the people I type as SEIs ever talk about struggling and overcoming their upbringing. Or feel the need to tell people to go to hell. They are more peaceful than that. They just quietly deal with life. But maybe I am mistyping them.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by mfckr; 12-25-2014 at 01:28 AM.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think there's a single song of his that I legitimately enjoy. It's all whiney and self-deprecating lovey crap, describing what seem to be objectively terrible relationships but lamenting over them as if all in life is lost. I guess it's meant to appeal to the younger, lovelorn, stupid crowd, as most pop music today seems to be going.

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love Kingsley's video complaining about "Grenade" lol. Still cracks me up after two years:

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I love Kingsley's video complaining about "Grenade" lol. Still cracks me up after two years:

giggling @ my phone on the bus

how did he know her eyes were open! IKR!!!!

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how did he know her eyes were open! IKR!!!!
    I felt really stupid for not even thinking about that until he mentioned it.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically sums up my entire reaction to the song. Why would you go all out for someone who not only is a complete disrespectful bitch you, but you're fully aware of this unfair relationship and still attempt to preserve it?

The only redeeming part of the song is in the first verse is when he goes "should have known you was trouble from the first kiss: had your ass wide open"

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Just saw an interview; heard him talk, saw him move, going with Fi-SEE 9w8 sx/so.

can you describe how he moved? i am beginning to think SEI may have been jumping the gun, but i don't know... he still doesn't 'feel' like SEE to me, as dumb as that might sound. i just don't knowwww...

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here is a video probably chalk-full of stuff to go off of...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rusm_9Wiwbo

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SEE

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

obviously SEE-Fi. he reminds me of the dude I'm dating in terms of VI (+expressions and mannerisms) a bit. enneagramatically different though.
    Last edited by Amber; 12-10-2014 at 11:17 AM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Alpha.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wtf, Silke types Bruno Mars so/sp ...? http://www.pinterest.com/vonsain/sosp/

I think he's sx/so E7 or E9.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI, emphasis on Fe.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Leaning on ESI-Se. There is a number of IEI girls who seem to take to him, and his movements and speech are way too sharp for a Si-base.

B.M.: "Someone told me something that stuck with me: 'You have to envision your life, and then go backwards.' I've been living by that motto for a while, so I see where I need to be. Now I'm just backtracking and trying to get back up there." <- he's got Involutionary/Result type style of thinking, which eliminates SEI and SEE as possible typings (Result types: Do things randomly, seemingly doing them from the end to the beginning).

Enneagram: 9w1 so/sp the "socialite" or social subtype

Last edited by silke; 08-02-2017 at 10:15 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast