Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nil View Post
    Or it might be because of your blatant and rampantly excessive emotionality. Also, you seem to have the bizarre belief that all straight men are actually gay somewhere "deep down inside." That's what I've gathered from your posts anyway.
    Ahh, you opened your eyes to see. Watch out, he's going to call you insecure. Happened to me before.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If what all of you do in bed is true, then I have a terrible imagination...

Personally, I like it when I get to have a lot of foreplay. Other than that, don't make me horse around with you...

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fetishes must be an individual thing and not type related.

Thanks for all your help assholes.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i dont really have any fetishes though. at least not any that i think id actually want realized. this thread wasn't really about type statistics was it?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol nil. You are confusing emotionality with me being a really good entertainer. You're also being an asshole. I never said that I thought straight guys are really gay deep down inside. When did I say that? If I said something like that it was obviously a joke. I should have just kept my mouth shut it seems because what was intended to clear up confusion seemed to create more. *grin* And yeah that's what you heard vs. what I was really trying to say.

Some people on here are smart, but lack social skills and understanding.

Ahh, you opened your eyes to see. Watch out, he's going to call you insecure. Happened to me before.
    You just attempt to troll people. I thought you were essentially good-natured but perhaps you have more malicious intentions behind it. I don't know for sure. It's just the internet and I guess I can't take anything anybody says here seriously. And yes, if all you do is troll and bully - that's an insecurity.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    I wish human beings had an easier time finding partners =(
    fixed for worldwide relevancy

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ That has got to go in the memorable quotes thread.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    lol nil. You are confusing emotionality with me being a really good entertainer. You're also being an asshole. I never said that I thought straight guys are really gay deep down inside. When did I say that? If I said something like that it was obviously a joke. I should have just kept my mouth shut it seems because what was intended to clear up confusion seemed to create more. *grin* And yeah that's what you heard vs. what I was really trying to say.
    I'm not confusing anything. You bleed Fe.

Also, many of your posts that I have actually bothered to read implied what I said (or at least that a large portion of the "straight" male population is knowingly or unknowingly actually gay or bisexual), though the specific one I quoted did not.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No scat, incest and lactation? Disappoint.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kald View Post
    No scat, incest and lactation? Disappoint.

That answers my question.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    We're turned off by openly gay guys and the 'gay thing' and the gay community thing repulses us erotically, even though I understand the ethical message behind it.
    who?

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going to post in this thread and then I was like...

The end is nigh

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    That answers my question.
    "the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places."

You love it.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    who?
    B&D represents all of society, or at least he'd like to think he does.

Creepy-pokeball

I meant what I said in a specific fashion. I said it because it makes me sad. I dont specifically think everyone should have a partner, and I dont think it should be easy. Without the struggle of relations, a lot of dynamics in life would be altered. Also, I dont really see as such a huge shift in lesbian couples, which seem to be more well received. I simply wish it was easier for gay males to have a greater chance at that struggle of relations.

Males are extreme, regardless of orientation. It is the nature of TST. None of my lesbian friends seem to share the same sentiments that I have continually seen homosexual males encounter. So, all I really want is for them to have that same chance at happiness, since I dont really believe its completely possible for everyone to be happy.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrangea View Post
    Fetishes must be an individual thing and not type related.

Thanks for all your help assholes.
    You are welcome!

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see is this a thread for self-reports like Squirtle saw it but anyways here's some of my preferences. For type relations obviously.

Smaller (compact) women give me more sense of power in comparison to my fairly strong, 6'3" tall build.
    All men have rape fantasies.
    Abusing and being abused are concepts I like.
    Power play in it's many diverse forms.
    Potentially exhibitionist sex outdoors.
    Use of sharp objects.
    Violent act.
    Bondage.
    Some party playing a victim, "refusing" to have sex.
    Nails scarrifying my back.
    Being paid to.
    Being a toy boy.
    The other party's vocal request for ejaculation/orgasm.
    Playful sexism prior to sex.
    Stopping in the middle of the session while inside another and forming an intense eye contact, still panting.

Now could you imagine that all these qualities could be in an EII as well as in a XLE, both having the exact same chances of manifesting? If not, don't wave the NTR card.

I think I'd have enough data collection from multiple sexual partners to try to form some common patterns within types but there are two major issues:
    1. I rarely know them well enough to type them.
    2. I rarely remember the nights well enough.

I still strongly believe that most IEI women want to be "taken". But it's not a good one because it seems most women do
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am aware that this is a cliché, but

all LII's love to play scientist.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I love sex and all over the bed and all kinds of positions, and I squirt so that's a huge G-spot orgasm bonus for me and I love oral sex, 69, 99, 29, 39; you name the 9's I'm there.
    Freak.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now I got a disturbing vision involving Labocat.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by willekeurig; 05-18-2012 at 01:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hard to answer the op clearly without giving yourself away.

Like, er, I knew this Infp who liked to.....or yeah I knew this estp who did it like.....or I really love it when he does......

But I'll be adventurous w someone I trust. Seems like the best sex develops more and more over time with somebody that you have great initial chemistry with. Somebody who just has that thing you need and you become more and more open to them and things become more and more intimate and mind blowing. You make it through some really wicked fights and you still fucking love them so much.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somehow I feel like the whole dominant/submissive dichotomy works out better in my head than it would in real life. I always look for mutuality and reciprocity in my relationships, and I can only imagine that a healthy me would seek that in sex too. Still, sometimes I get to liking the idea of "just relaxing and letting daddy do all the work" just as an infantile coddling mentality.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with a lot of what agarina wrote, but with some slight differences.

I like bigger guys, cuz I,m usually afraid that I will break someone smaller and thinner. I want to be ableto wrestle around and rough house without worrying about breaking their bones or such. Not that thin guys cant be wirey strong as hell, but it still worries me. And face it...those damned bones of theirs also hurts!!

Rape IS difficult without a penis. Thankfully there are...uh..items...a girl can use. It,s also difficult to physically overpower a strong guy...and usually requires cunning, bondage, and/or his assistance...(making it more a game than actual rape )

My power plays have pretty much been playful. Like the little girl playing with her pets, but oblivious to the pain she's causing them. Funnily enough, that's how my sadistic side comes out. The problem I have with dominating and binding someone is that I get too into the moment, and don't think of the safety issues. The whole having to be responsible and pay attention to the potential consequences of what I,m doing...both physically and mentally...totally pulls me out of the zone and turns me off.

Exhibitionist sex is too common a thing to be type related, isn't it??

But at times, I also just want to be able to melt into the sensations, not have to think, nor worry about anything Beyond the here and now. Unfortunately, my brain usually won't shut up, so it requires being overwhelmed with sensations...which usually one person alone isn't capable of providing.

I think this later part might be connected to Si valuing. Some people interpret the 'caregiving' thing here as being related to things like scat play and diaper changes. But I strongly think that it's more related to melting into the sensations without being burdened by responsibilities. Kind of like when in a topping/bottoming scene play situation...the top is usually the one who is paying attention to the safety precautions, the crowd, the bottom's responses, and how to play on those responses and sensations the bottom feels. While the bottom can just zone out and relish in it without the brain kicking into overdrive.

It,s a wonderful satisfying vacation!
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aerorobyn View Post
    Freak.
    You have to enjoy it if you're going to have it, otherwise what's the point?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    I think this later part might be connected to Si valuing. Some people interpret the 'caregiving' thing here as being related to things like scat play and diaper changes. But I strongly think that it's more related to melting into the sensations without being burdened by responsibilities. Kind of like when in a topping/bottoming scene play situation...the top is usually the one who is paying attention to the safety precautions, the crowd, the bottom's responses, and how to play on those responses and sensations the bottom feels. While the bottom can just zone out and relish in it without the brain kicking into overdrive.

It,s a wonderful satisfying vacation!
    I sort of imagine feeling like I'm not contributing anything if that's the case. If I'm nothing more than the receptive end, regardless of whatever intentions the other guy has in regards to my sensations or whatever the sensations I may be having are, it'd just feel like another damn power relation. Again, mutuality etc. I just feel that I should have more of a role to play other than the guy who lies back and enjoys it all.

says the guy who's never done anything hurrr
    Last edited by Galen; 04-14-2012 at 07:04 AM.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Funnily enough, that's how my sadistic side comes out. The problem I have with dominating and binding someone is that I get too into the moment, and don't think of the safety issues.
    Excellent.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sort of imagine feeling like I'm not contributing anything if that's the case. If I'm nothing more than the receptive end, regardless of whatever intentions the other guy has in regards to my sensations or whatever the sensations I may be having are, it'd just feel like another damn power relation. Again, mutuality etc. I just feel that I should have more of a role to play other than the guy who lies back and enjoys it all.

says the guy who's never done anything hurrr
    Getting into the sensations, and being guided by them rather than the mind, doesn't mean being passive!!
    Most of my most bruising and passionate sex stemmed from being caught up in the sensations and the moment, without regard to the future/consequences.

Ironically enough, most of those have been the ones that occurred in semi-public venues.
    It seems that, for me, if we have to pause, drive home, get undressed, etc...the passion has fizzled, the mind is active again, and finishing up has become a chore.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Excellent.
    I should probably clarify that as being in the context of the little girl with her pet.

Lately I've been avoiding dom/bon activites because I'd be a real danger to him. I don't wanna break my favorite toy.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

the biggest thing for me is that it has to feel organic. i like power plays but not in a way that might seem really exciting or crazy. its about him meeting my eye when i look up from on my knees. or my hand resting gently over his throat when i'm on top. more explicit things like roleplay or rape enactments feel silly and forced to me. i don't like feeling like i'm acting in a play.

i also want to feel like i'm losing myself in it. i don't want to be too mentally aware of what i'm doing. i don't like switching position every two minutes or bringing things like food or toys into it. i just want to be an animal lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Stopping in the middle of the session while inside another and forming an intense eye contact, still panting.
    *takes notes*

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I seem to alternate between Victim and Aggressor when it comes to this stuff. Like it can switch in seconds.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Women younger than me and women my age are usually to be dominated.
    Older women can dominate me, unless they are small and cute.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think women in general just really love to be dominated in bed regardless of what they say. Sure there's a small portion that are just complete dominatrix freaks, but instinctively, they just want to be ravaged.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I think women in general just really love to be dominated in bed regardless of what they say. Sure there's a small portion that are just complete dominatrix freaks, but instinctively, they just want to be ravaged.
    Any other tips?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maintain an erection for more than five minutes.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somehow I feel like the whole dominant/submissive dichotomy works out better in my head than it would in real life. I always look for mutuality and reciprocity in my relationships, and I can only imagine that a healthy me would seek that in sex too. Still, sometimes I get to liking the idea of "just relaxing and letting daddy do all the work" just as an infantile coddling mentality.
    Ew.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Ew.
    it's terrible I know!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's terrible I know!
    I mean it's not terrible, it's whatever really, it's your life so do what does it for you. I just can't comprehend enjoying that, it seems so disempowering.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another interesting thread.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast