Thread: INTJ and ISTJ relations

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INTJ and ISTJ relations

Turns out that my friends' adopted son (almost 2 years old) is INTJ. My friend is ESFP and his wife is ISTJ.

Se as POLR seems to bother him, and they don't like his Ne opportunism.

Any insight on this?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Creepy-

Good luck

Creepy-

(you are more concerned about ISTJ INTJ than ESFP INTJ?)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well the ESFP os the father so he doesn't spend too much time with him, while the mother is there 24/7. Do you foresee anything major with the ESFP?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by D
    PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:19 pm Post subject:
    Well the ESFP os the father so he doesn't spend too much time with him, while the mother is there 24/7. Do you foresee anything major with the ESFP?
    Don't you know who I am?
    I'm UDP! (bitch)

(not really calling you a bitch, but you know. X3 and all)

As per the ESFp father, just make sure that the INTJ gets lots of alone time, and the fatehr doesn't push him too much. Etc etc etc - strereotypical type stuff.

As for the ISTj mother: My mom is ISTj, and everything worked out fine. Here's some advice - tell the kid to go to the librarry when he can. The ISTj will help him get stuff done, which is good.

......*checks for age*

Turns out that my friends' adopted son (almost 2 years old) is INTJ.
    (Damn my lack of Se)
    He's 2? Almost?

And you are sure of his type?

Okay, whatever.
    He'll have plenty of time to be shaped by his environment and learn how to survive, then, perhaps.

If he's still a baby, then I don't see any "type problems" getting in the way. But I don't know, I 've no experience with typing babies, or interacting with them much, either.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HAHHAHAHH Hilarious,

I don't mind its' fine. I know the ESFP story of course, but that ws an intimite relationship, this one is just the father, he feeds him and stuff and so I think the kid is pretty safe. He loves me Jumps all over the place when I am there

I get along ok with the father. Do you think that ESFPs are overbearing in general, can you explain in more detail what behaviours you observed from them that bothered you, besides the intimate stuff.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    Well the ESFP os the father so he doesn't spend too much time with him, while the mother is there 24/7.
    wtf. >:|
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    I get along ok with the father. Do you think that ESFPs are overbearing in general, can you explain in more detail what behaviours you observed from them that bothered you, besides the intimate stuff
    It isn't just "intimate stuff".

Not all ESFps are 'bad', I just am better off not interacting with them, because of each of our tendancies. To be honest, and perhaps closest to the truth:

My problem with ESFps is that I cannot fathom how they go about the world. I just do not understand how they work, and as such a I am reserved or afraid of them. I cannot gauge why they act they way they do, and I don't know how to approach them half the time. It is even more disturbing when one "notices you" and procedes to come after you, or me, as it were.

That, and as for personaly philosphy SP (kiersy temperment even) is something I'm just not compatible with. This all extends beyond 'intimacy'.

But enough about this, and about my thoughts.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well in this case the ESFP is the father and he was very kind to adopt the kid who comes from a sordid background, as someone says. Sothere is no chance of getting away for the INTJ in question. So I would like to know more specifics about ESFP behaviour that might hurt, create discomfort, limit, etc, an INTJ.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You girls are still way too young to know the ways of the world. As they say, the paths of God are infnite.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's true!

seriously though... wtf with the gender roles???
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't make the rain, I just describe it

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it doesn't ALWAYS rain... and in some places it never rains

http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...=1322&start=15
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    it doesn't ALWAYS rain... and in some places it never rains
    Yes, in the desert.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no. it rains in the desert.
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no. it rains in the desert.
    Oh I see, thats' why its' a desert, right?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there's precipitation everywhere. it doesn't rain in below freezing climates.
    SEE

Creepy-

it's true!

Hmm, I wonder if all SF types should be the one to take care of the kids?

Or is it just because a female has some thinking function in her ego block, does that allow her to be something 'special'?

( )

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    it's true!

Hmm, I wonder if all SF types should be the one to take care of the kids?

Or is it just because a female has some thinking function in her ego block, does that allow her to be something 'special'?

( )
    if all SF types should be the one to take care of the kids.... there would be a lot of kids that have no one to raise them

It doesn't take someone "special" to see that there are many exceptions to gender stereotypes. I wouldn't think that they're all male feelers or females thinkers... but perhaps there is a connection in a lot of cases. I wouldn't really know.
    SEE