Thread: On LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default On LSE

Does anyone remember the quote from an LSE description, "high emotionality makes him an internally contradictory person" ????

Where is it from?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    Try the internet.
    I tried it, but I think because I read a translation from the Russian, some of the sites that are in Russian may not be included in the search. So I can't find it. This problem is the result of my lack of good organization of the references I use.

I have to try to find a way to improve this.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I tried it, but I think because I read a translation from the Russian, some of the sites that are in Russian may not be included in the search. So I can't find it. This problem is the result of my lack of good organization of the references I use.

I have to try to find a way to improve this.
    If you're at a loss for sources then I challenge you to spend a week just making shit up. See if anyone can tell the difference.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Found it!!!

Where's Jedi?

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...uality-LSE-EII

"Pragma and Eros: fire and ice, realistic calculations and passionate affection makes him an internally contradicted person."
    -

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maritsa33 , @Jadae is not your dual, is not LSE, and already has a designated stalker who is NOT you!
    Find some other poor naive sap to harrass.

(Not that I'm calling Jadae poor, naive, nor sap-like....or am I... )
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    @Maritsa33 , @Jadae is not your dual, is not LSE, and already has a designated stalker who is NOT you!
    Find some other poor naive sap to harrass.

(Not that I'm calling Jadae poor, naive, nor sap-like....or am I... )
    Yes he is and no I'm not stalking him. When I take an "interest" in someone, it's usually to see if I want to build a relation with that person. It's not to stalk them. I may be one track minded, but I can only focus one at a time. I'm not a multi-tasking, multi-minder. I have a track record of focusing on one individual at a time and that also includes women, that doesn't mean I'm gay nor does it mean that I'm stalking them. Why can't you accept something different from you or the "norm"?
    -

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes he is...
    no, he's not. If you bothered to actually understand HIM instead of projecting an image onto him, you'd understand that.

When I take an "interest" in someone, it's usually to see if I want to build a relation with that person.
    What an ego. Have you even checked to see if he's "interested" in building a relation with you, first?

Why can't you accept something different from you or the "norm"?
    can you be even more random and wrong in your attempts at pot-shots??
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Creepy-pokeball

Yes he is and no I'm not stalking him. When I take an "interest" in someone, it's usually to see if I want to build a relation with that person. It's not to stalk them. I may be one track minded, but I can only focus one at a time. I'm not a multi-tasking, multi-minder. I have a track record of focusing on one individual at a time and that also includes women, that doesn't mean I'm gay nor does it mean that I'm stalking them. Why can't you accept something different from you or the "norm"?
    You wanna be my gay lover? ^_^

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What an ego. Have you even checked to see if he's "interested" in building a relation with you, first?
    He's talking to me and responding back to my posts, joking and is curious and very nice. So in short, YES.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    You wanna be my gay lover? ^_^
    LOL
    -

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's talking to me and responding back to my posts, joking and is curious and very nice. So in short, YES.
    I've no problem with you being his current playtoy, I just wanted to give you fair warning that your stalking behaviors treads on another's toes.

(and do what I can to help him feel....special. )
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Creepy-pokeball

Short bus special

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

(and do what I can to help him feel....special. )
    what is wrong with this?
    -

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Short bus special
    Oh pulease...as if you dont like having two women fighting over you.

And to add a spice of terror for you....neither of them shave!! Muhahahahah.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Creepy-pokeball

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

awwwwww and kiss on the cheek.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Maritsa and Jadae duals. Hmm, never crossed my mind before, ahem. I'm happy you found your dual amongst the more aesthetically gifted people on this forum and calling him cute names like Jedi - duality is in the air.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Maritsa and Jadae duals. Hmm, never crossed my mind before, ahem. I'm happy you found your dual amongst the more aesthetically gifted people on this forum and calling him cute names like Jedi - duality is in the air.
    I'm going to Mt. Yermomalot tonight. You wanna go?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm going to Mt. Yermomalot tonight. You wanna go?
    Stuff the rucksack with Maritsa in case you're going canoeing.