Thread: Some descriptions of functions that I wrote

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Some descriptions of functions that I wrote.

So I got bored and I need some atention from others. That's why I decided to write some descriptions of functions.

- Structural Logic. It actually is structural. You can recognize this function by how it takes others thoughts apart and investigates what are from them right and what are wrong. It explains also why they are or are not right. People with this function like to explain how system works. There are leaders, they form the administration, then there are followers of them. So you 'll get the idea, people with it like to explain the strucure. So when someone is explaining something from diferent angles, it uses this function.
    You can also find people with it reading all sort of thoerys and they like to explain them. ESTps and ISTjs also. Some socionists claim that Static dichotomie is conected only with Structural Logic.

- Logic of Procedures. People with this function like to tell others how they organize their life , work and all sort of other things which need to create procedures. They can tell you how they built a new computer program. How they are planing to clean the house. So when someone is describing some procedure, it uses this function. People with it also like to learn all kinds of abilities. Like how to repair the car. Or how to refit the house. When telling somethin, they talk like :'' Fristly I went to this bureau, there they gave me my papers, so I went to another establishment, from where I got the right signatures.'' They explain their actions and movements, how they solved their tasks. People with weak Procedrual logic are bad at geting their practical things done, like they can't organize well how to change their apartment. They don't like to expand their business. They are also bad at responsibilites with money. They don't like to think how their new important purchase spent their last cash and there's a lot to wait untill the pay-day comes. People with strong Procedural Logic usually like the responsibility to controll their finances and they like to create plans to earn some more money. Such people are also workaholicks and they can't rest untill all the job is done. They like to create new methods to change their work into more productive and easier.
    They actually like to help others, when someone can't do he's or her doing well. Because such people are always acting, people with weak Procedural Logic (ISFp or INFp), feel like they are critizised because they are not overwhelming themselfs with work. People with strong this function can make an impression like they don't have any emotions. They also trust others too easily. Some socionists think that dynamic dichotomie is conected with this function.

- Ethic of Emotion. People with it have dynamic emotions which change quickly and have wide range. They allways want to find the contact with someone, to earn their trust, to raise their mood, to listen their problems, to entertain them. They like to act emotionally to others worries. To show nurture, to say something funny for cheering up the sad one, to touch for showing it's compassion. They can understand very deeply other's experiences. Even if you feel like that person is lying, she or he is not, she really lived through inside of her heart your sufferings. Such people can read your hidden emotions, they can tell you wether or not your smile is fake or authentic. They like to remember all sorts of jokes to tell others. They like to create new jokes to entertain their friends. They can turn others reaction into laugh. They like to laugh. They like to be the ones who make the party started with their being. They adore very deeply music. Music is their life. They may want to learn to paly some instrument, they may like to sing a lot, they are poetic and a lot of them write very emotional lyrics. Love is the meaning of life for many of them. They simply can't live without a man or a woman being part of their life. They know how to win the heart. How to keep the relationship interesting. When falling in love, they can change their emotional world so they can identify with your psychological world. When they are in love, they have emotional outbursts, which also happen in other occasions. This is also a sign that they need someone with strong to calm them down. They like people who can logically analize the human nature. Who can objectively evaluate their and others personality. When people with Emotional Ethics are sad, they know how to raise their mood. They can enter into diferent states of mood, into depression, sadness, love, happiness. When they are heart-braked, they can manipulate their hurt into joy and cure themselfs normal from their depression.

- Ethic of Relations. These people are calm, but not heartless. They live through every suffering that someone is having. They just don't like to show for others their sympathy in extroverted manner. Instead thy calmly listen others disembosoming. They help others practically. Do gifts, clean the house. They know all sorts of psychological laws:'' You are sad, but this is not bad, it comes from your childhood memorys. You will have to have spiritual balance and it all will go away.'' They like to cure others from their
    spiritual scars from the past. People with weak Relational Ethics don't like these people because they are afraid to show what are the intimate causes of their harsh behaviour.Like they also don't like when someone tells to them what causes pain in their souls. People with strong Relational Ethics value trueness and long lasting relationships. ISFj and INFj are usually sexually virtous. They want their loved-ones, the husband or wife, to be someone who enjoys working and has hands of a master. Such people value long-lasting friendships and they like to show good manners. They have an inner image what kind of a person is ethically virtous. They like to tell who you can trust and who you can't. They like to find that special friend for who they can tell their deepest secrets.

I'll try to repair my spelling faults in the future and ad some new descriptions.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was testing the description. I kept asking Erkki questions like, "Honey, do I keep teaching other people how they should live their lives?". I did my best to give the tone of voice that says "Please tell me it's not so!". I asked him about many things in the description. "Do I describe how I solve problems, "First this happened, then I did this, then that..."" and "Am I a workaholic who doesn't stop until the task is finished?".

He kept answering yes or "totally, whenever possible". And then added, "This is not want you want to hear, but yes, it describes you". hehe...
    He thought I was reading some alternative type description.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are those description from an INTj?

Because sounds like ultimate heaven, and all people are selfless angels. and sound average; sounds like it's hell on earth.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG

Because sounds like ultimate heaven, and all people are selfless angels. and sound average; sounds like it's hell on earth.

A nice way of putting it.

is too generous and rosy-tinted. Try meeting a ruthless ENFj who uses as a weapon.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moreover, I do not understand which way, if not by the one described as , one should tell his happenings during the day.

people can CURE THEMSELVES FROM DEPRESSION??????
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG

A nice way of putting it.

is too generous and rosy-tinted. Try meeting a ruthless ENFj who uses as a weapon.
    both are obvious extremes but this is what I was trying to say when I first came here. Everything most thought Fe was seemed like I was trying to snort up pixie stix topped off with Jolt---but in writing.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    I was testing the description. I kept asking Erkki questions like, "Honey, do I keep teaching other people how they should live their lives?". I did my best to give the tone of voice that says "Please tell me it's not so!". I asked him about many things in the description. "Do I describe how I solve problems, "First this happened, then I did this, then that..."" and "Am I a workaholic who doesn't stop until the task is finished?".

He kept answering yes or "totally, whenever possible". And then added, "This is not want you want to hear, but yes, it describes you". hehe...
    He thought I was reading some alternative type description.
    why not just ask him? what's up with the games?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Some descriptions of functions that I wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by jsb'07
    - Ethic of Relations. These people are calm, but not heartless. They live through every suffering that someone is having.

Such people value long-lasting friendships and they like to show good manners. They have an inner image what kind of a person is ethically virtous. They like to tell who you can trust and who you can't. They like to find that special friend for who they can tell their deepest secrets.
    I'm not so sure about the accuracy of this, especially the bolded parts. At least, as it relates to me. I don't always feel what other people are feeling. For one thing, I too often project myself onto other people. For another, it's not fun constantly feeling other people's pain, so I'll sometimes just block it off so I don't have to deal with it. Not that I stop caring about their well-being, I just don't want to go through everything that they're going through.

Also, I don't lke telling people who they can and can't trust, mainly because I have such a hard time determining it for myself. I'm very guillable.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I have something to say as I finally thought I should make a coment on my descriptions. All though I didn't want to say anything as I had a feeling how it will heat up more those critical arguments.

1. Actually I enjoyed writing story the most.

2. was written mostly by charactisizeing one ESFj woman.

3. This is internet. You are comunicating with a text. Sometimes you don't answer to someone, but your own hopes and fares will become real, so you are reading out things what you wish to see. I had nothing against , but because people in here have treated badly ENTjs and others, they read my description like they wanted it to be. And that was by Alphas is evil.

4. And I am becomeing to think who am I again? My White boots seem to be in good shape. I actually heart ENTps with it. Interesting, I guess my doubts show me that I will need to get to know people more deeply. Because old understandings don't work anymore and doing more deeper communication with some of my friends, will correct my misunderstandings.
    Semiotical process