Thread: bursts into tears

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default *bursts into tears*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just realized I haven't had a close alpha friendthe in almost three years now and as a result my ability to craft hilarious similies and metaphores has almost evaporated entirely. *sobbing* Please be my friend, give me the metaphors! I need them for to make funny.
    Easy Day

TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you don't need them, this thread is proof you're capable of making a pointless joke out of made-up stuff all by yourself.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kassie View Post
    you don't need them, this thread is proof you're capable of making a pointless joke out of made-up stuff all by yourself.
    No, you see I'm not interested in making a pointless joke, I'm interested in making a specific joke through the use of metaphor or simile. It's quite different.

Also my OP really wasn't a joke. I've gotten quite bad at them, and at the times in my life where I perceive myself as adept were in HS were my best friend was ILE and my first year of college where I was dating an ESE. I take the effectiveness of my ability to craft humor quite seriously.
    Easy Day

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You write a lot.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    You write a lot.
    I'm interested in your position. Please explain it to me through the use of simile.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    You write a lot.

Actually. You just reminded me that when I'm interacting with alphas I should minimize my need to be understood.
    Easy Day

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    I'm interested in your position. Please explain it to me through the use of simile.
    As long you're SEE you better demand that from your identical, woofwoofl. He's has mastered the art of smile. Anyhow, if you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just realized I haven't had a close alpha friendthe in almost three years now and as a result my ability to craft hilarious similies and metaphores has almost evaporated entirely. *sobbing* Please be my friend, give me the metaphors! I need them for to make funny.

i recommend a brothel, or the Beta quadra.

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Find an IEI buddy instead. You seem to enjoy making people lighten up and make them see the funnier side of life. Trust me when I say that we emo IEIs need that. We're so cutting and dark and deep.

You trying to use your Beta SLE powers on an alpha quadrant male is like two straight men trying to go on a romantic date.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Find an IEI buddy instead. You seem to enjoy making people lighten up and make them see the funnier side of life. Trust me when I say that we emo IEIs need that. We're so cutting and dark and deep.

You trying to use your Beta SLE powers on an alpha quadrant male is like two straight men trying to go on a romantic date.
    lol I'm dating one.

For the record, there's really no way for me to change your perception of me as SLE is there?

EDIT: Actually my ILE friend and I in HS would refer to our hanging out as a 'man date' lol
    Easy Day