Thread: Fi role vs Fi mobilizing

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Fi role vs Fi mobilizing

As my understanding of people and relationships is changing almost constantly, I'm having difficulties deciding which one fits me better.

Is anyone willing to share their viewpoints on this matter?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, in which ways are emotional/behavioral "coldness" and "dryness" different in Te-IPs and Ti-IJs, particularly SLIs and LIIs?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not going to rifle through your posts over the last month or so but your semi-recent comment on mob-Fi certainly sounded xLI to me.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, semi-recent. you've got a way with words, korps. thanks for your input.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    lol, semi-recent. you've got a way with words, korps. thanks for your input.
    That was to see if your memory could be spurred. It took a sec to puzzle my way to the recollected context but here it is fished out of the pile: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...l=1#post839013

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I thought of that thread after reading your comment.
    Last edited by Park; 03-25-2012 at 11:05 AM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    That was to see if your memory could be spurred. It took a sec to puzzle my way to the recollected context but here it is fished out of the pile: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...l=1#post839013
    The problem with comments like this is that I tend to be inclined to question their accuracy and meaning indefinitely, as they represent intangible concepts with the inherent potential to vary over time, rather than facts that can be proven or concluded with certainty. Not sure if this makes sense.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi mobilizing, likes Vagabond (manga)? They're big fans of eastern religions, and the way of a Buddhist especially, from what I can tell. But they're still assholes in a way, and thus hard to get along with.

LXIs are usually a bit more mindful of people and have a bigger heart.

/my biased opinion